AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Old 2013-08-06, 00:58   Link #41
dKmps
ñe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon
Can Imagine Breaker restore the memories?

Wasn't it unable to negate after-effects of supernatural origin (i.e. heal a burn caused by a magical fire)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
Imagine Breaker did managed to restored the memories erased using Ars Magna so I don't see a reason why it wouldn't restore it.
But he never could restore Index memories. He must have touched her head quite a few times already and she never recovered her memories.
I don't understand very well how that works. I remember Touma when he was looking for the seal on Index saying that he couldn't do anything if the seal was in the brain. Maybe something with that?
The last option is that one of that events (Ars Magna/Index Memories) was a mistake from the author :P
dKmps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-06, 04:40   Link #42
chaosprophet

One possible explanation is that while the method used with Index actually really cleaned the brain of thew memories, Ars Magna may just have been a lasting suppression of them. If in Ars Magna case the memories were still there, just the magic in effect of the person that was keeping him from remember, then it would make sense.
Old 2013-08-06, 08:41   Link #43
LazyHunter

Index's memories (and Touma's) weren't erased, they were destroyed. There's nothing to recover so IB can't do anything.

Quote:
This was less amnesia and more a case of complete memory destruction.

The words the doctor had told Index in that freezing summer examination room floated up in the back of her mind.

He did not just “forget” his memories. The brain cells were physically destroyed. I really don’t see how he could remember those things again. Honestly, did someone open up his skull and jam a stun gun inside?
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 21:23   Link #44
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Form the latest chapter of Railgun takes place at the end of Daihaseisai right so ....

form after the Daihaseisai arc i remembered Touma's monolog about being force to have a folk dance with Mikoto

this clip
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 10:08   Link #45
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Form the latest chapter of Railgun takes place at the end of Daihaseisai right so ....

form after the Daihaseisai arc i remembered Touma's monolog about being force to have a folk dance with Mikoto

this clip
The manga should be on the second day of the Daihasei Festival, which is 7 days long. So there still plenty of time before that scene (if it's shown in the manga).
Old 2013-08-08, 10:22   Link #46
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Was that scene even in the LNs? I'm pretty sure it was something the anime added, so Kamachi can ignore it if he chooses to.
Old 2013-08-08, 11:08   Link #47
kazzuya13

How is that possible to add that scene with Touma. Because he is already too busy with the "Stabsword". Furthermore after the incident he was hospitalized most of the time the Daihazei is being held.
Old 2013-08-08, 11:20   Link #48
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Was that scene even in the LNs? I'm pretty sure it was something the anime added, so Kamachi can ignore it if he chooses to.
It is in mentioned on the beginning of vol 11 of the novels. Although the manga did skip all scenes so far with Mikoto that were already showed on the LN (all the time she meets Touma and the like) so that scene may be skipped too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
How is that possible to add that scene with Touma. Because he is already too busy with the "Stabsword". Furthermore after the incident he was hospitalized most of the time the Daihazei is being held.
The whole fight in the Daihasei arc with Touma happened just on the first day of the festival. And from start of next volume we know that he was up at least a few days later. So it is possible that on the second day of the festival he already was out of the hospital.
Old 2013-08-11, 07:36   Link #49
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

is Daihaseisai a week long event?
Old 2013-08-11, 15:50   Link #50
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
is Daihaseisai a week long event?
Yes, it takes a whole 7 days, starting Monday, September 19th and ends September 25th.
http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Daihaseisai
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 23:03   Link #51
chaosprophet

While it may be a bit early to discuss, what are everyone's guess regarding when will be next arc in Railgun? The story jumped from Sisters to Daihaseisai, skipping possible stories like Mikoto's part in three stories arc, Tree Diagram Remnants, LAC. It does seems to me stories where what Mikoto and friends do are already well described in the novel will be skipped. But then is there any other arc that hints Mikoto is doing something important but don't show enough?
Old 2013-08-24, 02:46   Link #52
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
While it may be a bit early to discuss, what are everyone's guess regarding when will be next arc in Railgun? The story jumped from Sisters to Daihaseisai, skipping possible stories like Mikoto's part in three stories arc, Tree Diagram Remnants, LAC. It does seems to me stories where what Mikoto and friends do are already well described in the novel will be skipped. But then is there any other arc that hints Mikoto is doing something important but don't show enough?
Sadly... I feel like most arcs are like this. Since we see a lot of her running into Touma when he's out and about and either he doesn't take her help or she bothers him. I'm guessing each of these scenarios could be after she finished taking care of something or something related to that which makes where she could do something important really be anywhere.

I want to see WWIII arc though...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 11:08   Link #53
jrdragon2006

can someone pls tell me what this is about?
http://www.project-railgun.net/news/...x00520000.html
jrdragon2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 11:13   Link #54
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdragon2006 View Post
can someone pls tell me what this is about?
http://www.project-railgun.net/news/...x00520000.html
I posted it in the Index Forum - Movie discussion.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...33#post4807233

They are airing special "show" at Nico for the Movie.
More details in the above thread.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 07:09   Link #55
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Wait, we have skipped Kuroko finding out about the Sister haven't we?

Anyway we likely got something Last Order related to come up, maybe some mention to Uiharu interactions with said clone and Accelerator, possibly the other side of Mikotos phone calls with Touma and then it be WW3 time !
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 09:15   Link #56
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Volume 10 is being released sometime in July.
Old 2017-12-27, 19:49   Link #57
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

The latest Railgun SS is confirmed to be COLD Game, not Called.

Quote:
The supplementary "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Cold Game" from Dengeki Daioh Bunko begins with Uiharu Kazari and Saten Ruiko, during a Social Studies field trip, discovering something in one of the stations of Anti-Skill. A mundane photograph stored inside Ruiko's smartphone depicts a crowd of people, but among the people in the photo is a criminal on a wanted list. Using the photograph as a starting point, Saten, Uiharu, Mikoto and Kuroko find themselves tangled into the Cold Sleep Murder Case, with the story focusing on the true nature of the "killer".
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-30, 00:26   Link #58
KiharaRonin

If i may ask are there any spoilers you can provide us with sir?
Old 2018-02-22, 11:58   Link #59
Sixth
Hu Tao

Weird question here:

When Accelerator moving the winds into one spot, he said something about creating plasma energy. I wonder, would a powerful wind user able to replicate that feat?

And is it true that wind can generate lightning or plasma if it has enough powers/rotations/wind/speeds and etc?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 00:57   Link #60
salamander750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Weird question here:

When Accelerator moving the winds into one spot, he said something about creating plasma energy. I wonder, would a powerful wind user able to replicate that feat?

And is it true that wind can generate lightning or plasma if it has enough powers/rotations/wind/speeds and etc?
In theory? Then yes they can
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote