AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-03, 11:13   Link #8741
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
YOSH!!! IKUZE!!!!

Prepare for an emotional roller-coaster ride!

BLUECHEESIUM BASUTA CAAAANOOOOOONNNN!!!!

The timeframe and chapter number is still in pending. But the tentative title is Aces: Resolution

Spoiler for Aces: Resolutions:

And the next part, a conversation with someone unexpected.

Spoiler for The Other Side of Identity: Deals:

Doudeshou? Jumping moods, eh?
First Piece: *just now recovering from laughter* Ehehehe, whew. An old scenario brought back and expanded. Great stuff.

Second Piece: Saber came out? and she doesn't exactly trust Aurion either... but she's willing to wing it.

Need moar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I'm trying to reduce the amount of OCs if possible. There will be, no doubts, but I'm going for less numbers and using canon characters which are already linked in accordingly...

For example, in StrikerS DestinyS, Hayate's main rival will be...

Spoiler:

And with 3 factions, (( TSAB, Jail and Unknown )), I'm trying to create a proper division of things...
A logical choice, concidering the vast numbers you'd have to work with otherwise. Which leaves me with the question: Is this timeline open for participation?

Now for something of my own. Something that I should have worked on way back when, but somehow only recently started.

Ladies and gentlemen.

Artherion.

Spoiler for Artherion:

That's only three forms, still three more to go. The pain-in-the-ass-Ethereal mode, Lancer Mode, and Repeater Mode.

Though I'll be occupied with fixing manga scans first.
Old 2007-09-03, 11:19   Link #8742
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Now for something of my own. Something that I should have worked on way back when, but somehow only recently started.

Ladies and gentlemen.

Artherion.

Spoiler for Artherion:

That's only three forms, still three more to go. The pain-in-the-ass-Ethereal mode, Lancer Mode, and Repeater Mode.

Melike SINISTER looking Device Like how Artherion changes from device to shooting mode by flipping its blades around

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-03, 11:34   Link #8743
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Adam, somewhat disappointed by the lack of TSABs to kill today, decided to return back to base for reports...Dr. Scaglietti ordered all gadjet drones to begin maintenance as Adam returned to Scaglietti's lair of operations. "Hey there Une, so have you planned out my meal?" Kissing him on his cheek she smiled: "Let me guess, a beef fillet with roast potatoes and souffle along with Imported Milchildan wine? Already got the drones to begin gathering ingredients. So how was the patrol? Did you turn out any results?" "Unfortunately, TSAB was for once competant, or at least cowardly enough to hide from me...they know about my specs and pretty much in a straightfoward battle will be totally annihilated, and unlike your fellow numbers, mercy does not exist in my protocols." Une then made a suggesive comment "Does it mean you wont spare any mercy for me in bed?" Adam a little angered: "We are technically on duty here, matters that you address is gently noted, so father, what do you got me right now?" Scaglietti then took him to see Ginga...who aparently was at the showers from a training session..."Meet number XIII, actually a type Zero..." Type Zero, the words seems to come to a shock for Adam..."Type Zero, what the hell are you talking about? The only numbers you ever gave me were the ones in the jars. Are you telling me you are denying more toys to have fun with." The Doctor then place his arms over Adam's shoulders: "Adam, the Type Zero were a special breed of Numbers, they were one of the first greatest things I had to create, I am sure you know what happened next." Adam nods, he knew about the injustices of the TSAB, how his father was used like a tool to give the TSAB ruling elite enternal life, hell he bet they wanted to fiddle around with his playthings and the thought of losing his toys almost drives him to the point of beserk... "Father, what should I do next? Can I spend some time with XIII?" The Doctor denied him saying: "XIII is still new to us, maybe you can bring me her sister and then XIII and her sister can be your newest toys." As Une heard Scaligetti, she grimanced at the thought that Adam may soon treat her and the rest of the Numbers as throwaways but was unable to voice her opinion. Because Adam was vital to creating a new Midchildan civilization from her access of the files...of course, it wont stop her from removing Ginga from the equation...
Old 2007-09-03, 11:35   Link #8744
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Just as promised, my first Erio/Lutecia work... This is what would happen in episode 24 if this god of evil was in charge of production.

Somehow, I had the song "Hero" from the Spider-man theme song playing in my head over and over again...

Jeno: "And they say that a...!"

Spoiler for Don't you wish your male leads were...:

Don't cha... Don't cha...

So tell me, who do I have to remove to make the above happen...

P.S - done in another record time, so let me know if I did anything wrong that I can correct...
This...

This is...

EPIC WIN!

Great piece! It makes me wonder whether or not this'll happen in the series. Right producers?

RIGHT?

And a good piece by you, too, Aaron. A touching scene portrayed there- and Sakura's quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

And now, a snippet:

Spoiler for Said Snippet:

"Good" V pays Regius a long-deserved visit. This piece was rather randomly thought out though...but I'll leave you all to judge it.
Old 2007-09-03, 14:04   Link #8745
Erio
Hiromi

Cant wield the Backlog Zamber right now... I'm extremely busy. Just a few random comments for now.

Quote:
@Erio: I did say I have some HAXX.
And more to come in the later parts of RevivalS; where he reaches the pinnacle of his ability. Thanks to Hayate, Barabus, and to a limited extent, Kluize...

And the time to finally show Astranagant... Provided that it's needed.

But I need it to temporarily cripple Aurion from overexertion to be able to work out the LRW girls saving him in OutcastS. Perhaps as a no choice decision near the end. Astranagant does not necessarily screw over Aurion from the get go... Just when it's overused...
Well, it doesnt necessarily need to be from Astranagant. It could happen after Aurion's first encounter with daemons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Let's not confuse the two...
Ah, noted, so Divine is from the Naaru and the power of the SPIRAL is from the Relic? Me like better now.

Quote:
This would've been revealed in Sakura's profile, but since I didn't have time to go back to writing it, I revealed it here. Notice how Sakura, after a certain point in time, starts refering to Zaki as Mother instead of My Other Self like she used to. Yeah my hints are everywhere where no one can see them...
This is crazy.

Quote:
It wasn't the spirit of Seiou... There is only 1 Seiou... What I thought was the power of that person you proposed, which I think now is the Spiral Knight?
Ah, I got confused for a moment there.

Quote:
I'm praying for Vivio to die in canon. Cos I don't feel like killing her outside, and saves me the trouble to.
Basically if Vivio doesnt die, Sakura wont awaken, huh?

Quote:
I can arrange that... I even have the perfect Destroyer for the job

yes, I'm aware that Nanoha would probably grab the girl and make a run for it, but that's all part of the fun

Oh what is that show where the whole world (sort of) is after one little kid who is suppose to be innocent but not really? And he/she only has a few people protecting him/her?

I swear I saw that before somewere...
Approved!

Quote:
As I said, by now the numbers are pretty much known factors. The cradle poses a much bigger threat. It will destroy Mid-childa in a few hours, after all, no way the numbers can acomplish such a feat..

That, and OOC I don't care enough about the numbers to bother sending Keroko after them. And I can't let Vivio wear a blue lined version of Keroko's barrier jacket and not do something with it.
Noted. I actually didnt know you dont like the Numbers.

Quote:
Using light blue for Keroko's text does not compute.

Though I could have gone blue for Yui, since it is her magic color.
Actually, I was suggesting changing Nanoha to brown, since you're going by hair color for all the others. That would fix the pinks, at least.

Quote:
Scrapped Princess.

I think I am one of the few non-NXF who actually wants Vivio to live.
And unfortunately, because of NxFers, Vivio will live, just to feed that fanbase. If, at least, that means Nanoha will sell a lot and a Season 4 will be made, then I guess I'm in favor of Vivio living.

Quote:
~~~

Teaser for StrikerS Destiny?

Spoiler:
Awesome. I wonder what Jail's standing will be in this whole mess.

Quote:
  • Episode 1
    • It had been 6 months since the Relic Incident, as different members of formerly RF6 depart to their own goals in life as Teana becomes an Air Force cadet under Nanoha, Subaru in the Disaster Management, Erio and Caro as Jr. Cadets in the Navy under Fate, and Hayate being in command of the Wolkenritter. However, one day as they each went on with their own missions, Nanoha/Teana, Fate/Erio/Caro and Hayate/Signum/Vita each are ambushed by 3 different unknowns at the same time...
  • Episode 2
    • The battles continued on about evenly, as these unknowns fought at a level with applications of Mid-childa and Ancient belka magic unseen of. Reinforcement eventually arrived, but before that, a different kind of magical circle was then used as the unknowns defeated just the Aces before leaving against the odds, citing that this was just a greeting... (( Ah, basically, it's just like A's 2 in a way. ))

• Episode 3
    • Noticing that the unknowns in question had similar energy responses to those of Relics, Enforcer Fate Testarossa decides to interrogate Jail Scaglietti, who was prisoned in TSAB's High Security Complex. Meanwhile, Carim uses her Rare Skill to predict the future, only to discover that...
Quote:
Nightype Magazine Spoilers for Ep.4 to 6...
  • Episode 4
    • After the fruitless interrogation, Mid-childa is once again under attack, as several unknown machinations appeared to terrorize different parts of the Capital, under the command of a single unknown mage. The Ground Forces were unable to repel off those unknowns, but as Jail stepped out of his cell, he starts to mobilize his freed Numbers...
  • Episode 5
    • With Jail Scaglietti's escape, former members of RF6 meets again in the TSAB Central HQ, reunited altogether after 6 months discussing the recent turn of events. Meanwhile, Acous had found something strange, while Yuuno too, discovered a section of Infinity Library once restricted only to the High Council... On Mid-childa, Carim gets an unexpected visitor...
  • Episode 6
    • Recieving a call from Aria and Lotte, Chrono and Hayate rushes to Earth to see Graham, who apparently doesn't have much time left. Meanwhile, a group of unknowns make their presence known, as they list their obliteration targets, the Harlaown twins, the Takamichi family, Arisa, Suzuka, and Gil Graham. As Arisa and Suzuka were pushed to a corner, someone appears before them giving them a choice of hell and a different hell, while Graham, with his last strength faces the unknown assailant...
Interesting. The next part of my ficlet will have something similar, with unknowns attacking, however it wont be of the scale of this.

Moar please!

Quote:
Just as promised, my first Erio/Lutecia work... This is what would happen in episode 24 if this god of evil was in charge of production.

Somehow, I had the song "Hero" from the Spider-man theme song playing in my head over and over again...

P.S - done in another record time, so let me know if I did anything wrong that I can correct...
Absolutely approved!!

And seriously, if this doesnt happen I dont know what else StrikerS can screw up on.

Quote:

Ladies and gentlemen.

Artherion.

Spoiler for Artherion:

Awesome! I assume Ethereal Mode is the Ultimate form?
Old 2007-09-03, 14:17   Link #8746
Satty
Slash!

@USB: Nice story, wonder if the epilogue is going to be sad now....

@Aaron: Poor Kha, getting quad-teamed (if that is a word)

Quote:
  • Episode 4
    • After the fruitless interrogation, Mid-childa is once again under attack, as several unknown machinations appeared to terrorize different parts of the Capital, under the command of a single unknown mage. The Ground Forces were unable to repel off those unknowns, but as Jail stepped out of his cell, he starts to mobilize his freed Numbers...
  • Episode 5
    • With Jail Scaglietti's escape, former members of RF6 meets again in the TSAB Central HQ, reunited altogether after 6 months discussing the recent turn of events. Meanwhile, Acous had found something strange, while Yuuno too, discovered a section of Infinity Library once restricted only to the High Council... On Mid-childa, Carim gets an unexpected visitor...
  • Episode 6
    • Recieving a call from Aria and Lotte, Chrono and Hayate rushes to Earth to see Graham, who apparently doesn't have much time left. Meanwhile, a group of unknowns make their presence known, as they list their obliteration targets, the Harlaown twins, the Takamichi family, Arisa, Suzuka, and Gil Graham. As Arisa and Suzuka were pushed to a corner, someone appears before them giving them a choice of hell and a different hell, while Graham, with his last strength faces the unknown assailant...
Quote:
  • Episode 1
    • It had been 6 months since the Relic Incident, as different members of formerly RF6 depart to their own goals in life as Teana becomes an Air Force cadet under Nanoha, Subaru in the Disaster Management, Erio and Caro as Jr. Cadets in the Navy under Fate, and Hayate being in command of the Wolkenritter. However, one day as they each went on with their own missions, Nanoha/Teana, Fate/Erio/Caro and Hayate/Signum/Vita each are ambushed by 3 different unknowns at the same time...
  • Episode 2
    • The battles continued on about evenly, as these unknowns fought at a level with applications of Mid-childa and Ancient belka magic unseen of. Reinforcement eventually arrived, but before that, a different kind of magical circle was then used as the unknowns defeated just the Aces before leaving against the odds, citing that this was just a greeting... (( Ah, basically, it's just like A's 2 in a way. ))

• Episode 3
    • Noticing that the unknowns in question had similar energy responses to those of Relics, Enforcer Fate Testarossa decides to interrogate Jail Scaglietti, who was prisoned in TSAB's High Security Complex. Meanwhile, Carim uses her Rare Skill to predict the future, only to discover that...
EPIC!

Quote:

Nice, made me smile a bit.

Anway, SearcherS part 7 is done. Here it is.

Spoiler for SearcherS-part 7:

Last edited by Satty; 2007-09-03 at 21:16.
Old 2007-09-03, 14:27   Link #8747
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
And she's not going to die after StrikerS either, if Keroko can help it.

Quote:
Noted. I actually didnt know you dont like the Numbers.
The only one I care about is Cinque, who is... miraculousely absent lately.

Quote:
Actually, I was suggesting changing Nanoha to brown, since you're going by hair color for all the others. That would fix the pinks, at least.
Technially magic color. I don't know why I went hair color for Yui.

Quote:
And unfortunately, because of NxFers, Vivio will live, just to feed that fanbase. If, at least, that means Nanoha will sell a lot and a Season 4 will be made, then I guess I'm in favor of Vivio living.
That's right, look at the bright side!

Quote:
Awesome! I assume Ethereal Mode is the Ultimate form?
It was in A's. After A's, though, Shooting Mode got upgraded along with Keroko's Barrier Jacket. Then came Lancer Mode, and now I am close to revealing Artherions most powerfull form. The Limit Break: Repeater Mode.

The reason why I call it a Pain-in-the-ass mode is because due to it's form, I can't do something as simple as shop a side view.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-09-03 at 14:41.
Old 2007-09-03, 14:44   Link #8748
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Keroko:

I'd be all too happy if they provide an explanation why Cinque is absent for as long as she has been so far...though she's "in" the OP, so at least she'll appear again.

And a good piece there, Satty- Sion against Satoshi looks like it's gonna be good. Very descriptive, too, especially in Arvis, Anne and Lian's piece. Very enjoyable overall.
Old 2007-09-03, 15:03   Link #8749
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

HOLY....! Well, no time to waste!

<hauls out Anti-Backlog GATLING GUN>

FIRE!

Quote:
I am really curious as to what is going through your head right now.
My mind is NOT something you'd want to get into...

Quote:
Erio: Blame my Meister! He's showing me the ways of the girls world!!

Indeed, I know, but I also know that overstraining yourself will lead to even death *points at Nanoha herself*

If you could make up the difference between a regular mage and an Ace by just using more cartridges, then, I must say, there wouldnt be ANY low rank mages right now.

I thought Dunamist was that he knew how to handle devices better than others... but now also an instinctual grasp of magic? Hmm.
Re: Cartridges - True...

Re: Dunamists - Go read my initial post on them - it's part II of Arcas' Profile - you'll find all you need there.

Oh, and one last thing.

Arcas: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Quote:
Please remember that RH and Bardiche are superior devices to Apalis...(-_-)
Even if you say that Aurion upgraded his frame, eight is really pushing it and it'll most likely cause him to fry big-time.

Cartridges are like steroids. True, they make you stronger. But they can end up killing you too...

Well, since Dunamists are supposed to recover faster. Speaking of which, I'll see if I can finally work on Andrea and Albert....

Because they're Knights...

So Arcas is HAXX no matter what... Very well. That clears up a lot of things...
Re: Apalis - Got it; although it's biggest spell only uses 7...

Re: Cartridges - I'm working this into the next short - which'll be up sometime today (if I'm lucky...)

Re: Dunamists - Got you PM - and I like what I see. Earlton is good - though finding a suitable opponent for him might be tricky. And you managed to read me almost perfectly with Andrea - most of the combat is going to be taking place in the city where the heroes are staying, so she's not going to need a flight spell for most of the time, and when she does, she can hang on to Earlton. The only thing about her is that she's NOT the Major's girlfriend... or at least won't be so right away... Sevasti has the romantic sense of a rock.

Re: Arcas - <sighs> Yeah... but it's not the worst example of haxx out there. Besides, I really had trouble working up a problem for him.

<Miyuki-san Expanation Mode>

When I created the 82nd, I wanted a specific shortcoming for each of them, so that they'd be forced to rely on the others. For Boomer and Mel, it's range (or lack of it). Boomer has exactly 1 melee spell, and is almost strictly a ranged combatant. Mel's the opposite - she has only 2 spells I consider ranged, so she's strictly melee. Sevasti's was a little difficult to find - but eventuall I decided to make him have the least amount of magic potential - so while he is excellent in almost all other respects, he can't muster the power needed for a knockout punch (w/o his ultimate attack, that is). Arcas doesn't have any of those problems - he's an S rank mage, and knows both Velka and Mid-magic - so I needed a way to limit him - a reliance on cartridges was the best I could come up with...

But that's going to change, as you'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Well guys, here's my new OC, I would have been done a long time ago, but watching Darker than Black, school and homework, and laziness delayed me a lot.

Anyway, here.

Spoiler for Thunder 2:
Looks too familiar... is that you, Rosette?

KEEP FIRING!!
Old 2007-09-03, 15:32   Link #8750
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
And she's not going to die after StrikerS either, if Keroko can help it.
Hopefully she cant...

*whistles*

What? I didnt say anything.

Quote:
The only one I care about is Cinque, who is... miraculousely absent lately.
Ah, in that case I forgive you then.

Quote:
Technially magic color. I don't know why I went hair color for Yui.
Gotcha.

Quote:
That's right, look at the bright side!
I'm trying...very...hard...

Quote:
It was in A's. After A's, though, Shooting Mode got upgraded along with Keroko's Barrier Jacket. Then came Lancer Mode, and now I am close to revealing Artherions most powerfull form. The Limit Break: Repeater Mode.

The reason why I call it a Pain-in-the-ass mode is because due to it's form, I can't do something as simple as shop a side view.
Wow, when did all these modes were created? Or did you just come up with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
@Keroko:

I'd be all too happy if they provide an explanation why Cinque is absent for as long as she has been so far...though she's "in" the OP, so at least she'll appear again.
I feel your pain, my friend.

Oh BTW, I just read your shorts and they are awesome, as always. I cant wait for more Teana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Re: Dunamists - Go read my initial post on them - it's part II of Arcas' Profile - you'll find all you need there.
Noted. I did read his original profile, not this little part, though.
Old 2007-09-03, 15:36   Link #8751
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

KEEP FIRING!!!

Quote:

Spoiler for Bio 1:

Yup, a lengthened bio of Sigourney. Theodore's will come later. I feel like I could have added more to this, and I still need to form an attack list...but tell me what you all think.
Interesting...

Quote:
Spoiler for FOXHOUND, Special Operations...:

Yes, crossing Nanoha over with MGS is...

I could have given Teana more to say, but since Solid Snake is a take-no-nonsense, usually silent kind of person...
Bad-ass Teana = TEH WIN!!!

Quote:
Spoiler for It's because...:
I'm sure we know who Bastion is refering to...
Oh yes... indeed we do...

Quote:
  • Episode 1
  • Episode 2

• Episode 3

Let's not forget that Mach Calibur's upgrade was proposed by Mach Calibur itself... I think.

If Teana was the Forward MVP of StrikerS, then Mach Calibur is the Device MVP.
Looks interesting... is this an AU? Cause while my fic, LegendS, will be finished 6 months after StrikerS end, the fic AlternateS II will be ongoing...

Or is this just something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Now for PREVIEW TIME!!!

Here's an extremely short snippet from a future story of mine, which takes place 6 months before the Zubaida Arc.

Spoiler for Preview:
Shinji? Fallen? GIRL?

Masaka! Is this Matsuri-chan Kaylin's addressing?

Quote:

Speaker: Alright everybody, my name is Genome, and I'm your speaker today for Gurren-Lagann Anonymous. Our goal here is to rid ourselves of the influence of the addiction known as Gurren Lag-

Everyone: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!?!?!?!

Speaker: *sighs*
<laughs @ GL Addicts>

Quote:
The timeframe and chapter number is still in pending. But the tentative title is Aces: Resolution

You broke Kha-chan... oh dear.

Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen.

Artherion.

Spoiler for Artherion:

IT'S DA WU TANG-TAN!!

NEW MATERIAL!!!!

Expect next 82nd short to be up by late tomorrow!!!

AFN!!! BYE-BEE!!!
Old 2007-09-03, 16:20   Link #8752
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Keroko: Ah! I forgot to comment on Artherion.

Rather menacing, I must say, in terms of looks- I like that. Nice Shooting Mode, too, what with the retractable pieces and all. The other forms sound intriguing as well, most notably Ethereal. I assume Lancer Mode will be like Strada, in a sense, and Repeater being a machine gun sort of form?

News!

I have another project under my wing, quite possibly put up for use in ShardS on the Bureau side...

People that state the Bureau are over-matched including myself: Yay!

A little "codename" of sorts for them is "The Aristocrats"- odd, lame, whatever you might think, that's what it is now.

Seven in total, each is named after days (original )), and there's a twist- I have designed for them thus far to be a shadow project- currently, I picture them as cyborgs too, formed in secret by Mid-Childan scientists to combat the Numbers. As of present, details are thin, but I have member titles at least:

Spoiler for Titles:

Odd names...

Whether or not they'll be implemented with some Mid-Childan tech to counter the IS System hasn't been decided upon yet.

This is only a fledgling project, but work is being done.
Old 2007-09-03, 16:39   Link #8753
Satty
Slash!

Quote:

Rather menacing, I must say, in terms of looks- I like that. Nice Shooting Mode, too, what with the retractable pieces and all. The other forms sound intriguing as well, most notably Ethereal. I assume Lancer Mode will be like Strada, in a sense, and Repeater being a machine gun sort of form?

News!

I have another project under my wing, quite possibly put up for use in ShardS on the Bureau side...

A little "codename" of sorts for them is "The Aristocrats"- odd, lame, whatever you might think, that's what it is now.

Seven in total, each is named after days (original )), and there's a twist- I have designed for them thus far to be a shadow project- currently, I picture them as cyborgs too, formed in secret by Mid-Childan scientists to combat the Numbers. As of present, details are thin, but I have member titles at least:

Spoiler for Titles:

Odd names...

Whether or not they'll be implemented with some Mid-Childan tech to counter the IS System hasn't been decided upon yet.

Interesting...at least the names aren't something like "Friday Monday" or something like that...
Old 2007-09-03, 16:55   Link #8754
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:

News!

Spoiler for Titles:

Odd names...

What i can only think when i read that is this:

Spoiler for Alternative:

*Runs*
Old 2007-09-03, 17:02   Link #8755
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

Spoiler for Alternative:

*Runs*

Gun X Sword, now, eh?

Odd, I never actually thought of the name linkage.
Old 2007-09-03, 18:29   Link #8756
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Talking song ATM: ASH TO ASH (SRW: OGS version)

Quote:

*plays the Lion King song*

I'll comment on your Dusk pieces once you posted them all.
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight...
In the jungle, the quiet jungle
The lion sleeps tonight......

@ Into The Dusk: will do. Besides, I'm at the 24-hour cyber cafe, and am due to take breakfast after this b4 going to class.

Quote:

*snip*
Ah, naruhodo.

=======================

Quote:
USB! Welcome back!

Two very, very good chapters there, especially VII. Seems like Hikki is determined to fight to his last, indeed...odd that there was no Hikki vs. Kha, but that was explained by you. And that ErioxCinquexNove scenario...

MADE OF WIN!
Glad that you liked it, too.

As for petition: I had decided to make the story an official comedic romance drama. So.... who's in for the premier?

Quote:
And now, for something random:

Spoiler for Hm...:
Teana kicks arse!

=========================

Quote:
Spoiler for My thoughts and feelings right now:
Admit it, Saint. The GARness is within.

====================

Quote:
OMFGAR

To recreate the most MANLY GAR moment in FSN Also nice 300 nod there
my brain was overloaded with GAR and awesomeness while recreating the scene; added with the fact that I had seen the youtube video of UBW

Mah, too bad the 300 vibe is exclusive only for Prince Yuuno.

Prince Yuuno: tonight, we dine in HELL!!!!

Quote:
GAR is not an illness! IT IS A LIFESTYLE!!!! IT IS A SACRED DUTY!!!! IT IS THE POWER OF COURAGE!!!

Quote:
Speaking of which, Mach Calibur deserves special mention in this ep for being officially and HOTBLOODEDLY awesome!

Just as rehearsed.
We can still take action, you and I.
We can still fight, so why abandon now?
You taught me the reason of my being here.
My strength and power which you adore so much.
Don't make everything a lie.

*Cries manly tears*
When this happened?

=================

Quote:
Masaka... While Bastion and Sakura were undergoing maintenance after their return from I-n's...

Spoiler for And GAR is born...:

Is this proof of another soul saved by the Great Kamina?
Quote:
Oh Great Kamina, even in death your words truly inspire much WIN and AWESOME in those who hear your magnificence!!!!

The Device has to be as HOTBLOODED as the Master after all In fact, despite having a female voice, MC is more GAR than Bardiche! (And I like Bardiche!)
So in this thread, Mach Calibur is basically Simon?

==========================

Quote:
I could almost imagine Teana saying to I after she owns him...

Teana: You feeling lucky punk?

Teana going Wild West?

Oh, will somebody please use this quote for The Man Without a Name's sake????

==========================

Quote:
YOSH!!! IKUZE!!!!

Is that Tohsaka Sophia?????

==============

Quote:
... you thief.

Wonderful piece. Hmm... obligaratory Ahh~ as....

To be honest, I have a similar idea in mind too, only difference is...

Lutecia: Would anyone even be sad if I died?

Erio: I will be sad.

Lutecia: !!!

Erio: Isn't that enough? To be who you are, to find your own happiness... because I too, know how it feels to be alone, to be afraid of that darkness...

Lutecia: You...

Caro: Erio-kun's right, Lu-chan. And it's not just him... I too will be sad. Garyuu too, and I'm sure... Fried too.

And there's a part where Garyuu hugs Lutecia too, with bug juice flowing from his 4 eyes. :3
Cute fluffs. Oh, Erio, you're da man indeed.

*runs*

Quote:
Well, you already tackled this far better than I could, so I'll go ahead and do something else...

Zest x Quint x Lutecia's mom past piece?

*runs*
WANT!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs*

==================

Quote:

Spoiler for Alternative:

*Runs*
Another Nanoverse OC organization? And based off GUNxSWORD? APPROVED!

==============

Spoiler for 4koma for A Legend of Colossal Blade:

@ LoweGear: how are Senior & Mai doing?

Last edited by USB500; 2007-09-03 at 18:51. Reason: adding 4koma
Old 2007-09-03, 19:07   Link #8757
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I've just remembered I wanted to comment on this as well...

Quote:
You flatter me.

Hmm... looks like I better start planning StrikerS to DestinyS where we see Teana getting her first shot learning how to fly...
If Nightengale becomes the new director, I can forseeing a very distinct change in atmosphere

And I'm very certain that alot of hearts will break... And I'm absolutely positively sure that the body counts with soar.

Quote:

Good luck then Though I would never quite understand the pain as most of my characters' devices don't have modes

Quote:
This...

This is...

EPIC WIN!

Great piece! It makes me wonder whether or not this'll happen in the series. Right producers?

RIGHT?
Right

I promise to not bitch about Nanoha for two weeks if they give me that!

Quote:
Absolutely approved!!

And seriously, if this doesnt happen I dont know what else StrikerS can screw up on.
Show alittle more Enthusiasm, Erio... You're getting the very cute, silent-moe, girl

(Currently listening to "I'll be your Hero" by 2BE3....)

Quote:
Nice, made me smile a bit.
N-No problem....
Old 2007-09-03, 20:02   Link #8758
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Spoiler for 4koma for A Legend of Colossal Blade:
That's some fine swordsman ship there o_O using a cooking knife to cleave a table in 2...

Maybe that's why vita and signum don't help out in the kitchen?

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-03, 21:04   Link #8759
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

What mayhem is this?! We're gonna break through 9k in no time!!! 0_0

Quote:
YOSH!!! IKUZE!!!!

Randomed Thoughts Works!

I've been watching GL too often, but this insertion appeared in my mind nonetheless.
Spoiler:
But this IS too early for Bastion's habits to rub off on Kha, so forget it.
Spoiler:
Kha asked for it apparently.

We see Kha fighting his contradictions. And the safety valve blew. Oh well.

Sakura straining to hold up Kha gave me quite a hilarious image.

Worrying about Kha falling from standing is a interesting thought. IDEAS!

And if Sakura isn't making a mess of things, it's probably not her.

~~~~~~

The idea of tiny Saber when I first used it in Lancer's scenario made me grin. I still can't stop it now.

Saber sounds a lot like Signum indeed.

@ dereSaber. And when I looked back at the line, it DOES seem like Saber was trying to mimick Sakura, albeit somewhat poorly. No Wiiii.

I wonder what Sophia's up to this time? And did she see the HHB earlier?

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Call it sick and evil psychological warfare.
EH?! 0_0 Then again, it figures. Looks like your earlier AliciaFate piece can fit right here.

Quote:
Well, there's still ways to go. I'm trying to reduce the amount of OCs and trying to create a scenario where everybody has their own important role in this. You know, like how MGS4 is apparently trying to tie back everything and bring back everyone if possible.
I see. It's already sounding a hell lot more epic as it is!

Quote:
But all RH did was request an additional part that wasn't there.

Mach Calibur literally bulked herself up, 2.5 times heavier and 1.4 times more magic consumption... while retaining the same shape... wonder who taught it device-engineering... albeit a very unfriendly upgrade...
Probably just basic reinforcement without much streamlining... Probably implies an amateurish attempt that the tech dept might fix post-StrikerS once they have the time like the session Bard and RH got after A's in the manga.

Quote:
You flatter me.

Hmm... looks like I better start planning StrikerS to DestinyS where we see Teana getting her first shot learning how to fly...

Quote:
Lutecia: Would anyone even be sad if I died?

Erio: I will be sad.

Lutecia: !!!

Erio: Isn't that enough? To be who you are, to find your own happiness... because I too, know how it feels to be alone, to be afraid of that darkness...

Lutecia: You...

Caro: Erio-kun's right, Lu-chan. And it's not just him... I too will be sad. Garyuu too, and I'm sure... Fried too.

And there's a part where Garyuu hugs Lutecia too, with bug juice flowing from his 4 eyes. :3

~~~~~~

Well, you already tackled this far better than I could, so I'll go ahead and do something else...

Zest x Quint x Lutecia's mom past piece?

*runs*
Works both ways.

And more of Zest's harem...

!!!

Zest VS Clyde HAREM WAR!

(runs from Bellerophon and Hell & Heaven)
Quote:
How can you say that?

Just as Teana is the Forward MVP (( like it or not, she's arguably the finest in terms of developing consistency )), and MC is the Device MVP... Garyuu's probably the Dark Horse MVP.

I mean... seriously. If you told me 13 episodes ago that a silent familiar bug would get this kind of spotlight....
Hmmm... That's true. 0_0

Quote:
I'm trying to reduce the amount of OCs if possible. There will be, no doubts, but I'm going for less numbers and using canon characters which are already linked in accordingly...

For example, in StrikerS DestinyS, Hayate's main rival will be...

Spoiler:

And with 3 factions, (( TSAB, Jail and Unknown )), I'm trying to create a proper division of things...
HAAA?! Midget?! TEH DRAMA indeed! Vita'd go crazy! 0_0

Like I said, OC Thread's S4 in your capable hands!

Quote:

Well, where have I seen that scenario before...

But it's a nice piece, especially the 2nd. The mood was nicely paced, and works accordingly well. And it made me smile, even if it's not as powerful as CARONO.

Then again, Chaos is a power to be feared...
We don't call him Dark God on a whim after all...

Quote:
Just give me Lutecia's mom's name and I'll add her to Clyde's harem
Raida--

*dodges chain-hook*

Medu--

*runs from Andromeda*

Quote:

Ladies and gentlemen.

Artherion.

Spoiler for Artherion:

I see a TIE Advanced fighter. In a way, expected of Keroko-chan.

Surprisingly, it resembles Bard a lot; I expected a blackened RH somehow.

Looks great! I can visualize how Keroko fights now! Do link this pic to your profile list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Adam, somewhat disappointed by the lack of TSABs to kill today, decided to return back to base for reports...Dr. Scaglietti ordered all gadjet drones to begin maintenance as Adam returned to Scaglietti's lair of operations. "Hey there Une, so have you planned out my meal?" Kissing him on his cheek she smiled: "Let me guess, a beef fillet with roast potatoes and souffle along with Imported Milchildan wine? Already got the drones to begin gathering ingredients. So how was the patrol? Did you turn out any results?" "Unfortunately, TSAB was for once competant, or at least cowardly enough to hide from me...they know about my specs and pretty much in a straightfoward battle will be totally annihilated, and unlike your fellow numbers, mercy does not exist in my protocols." Une then made a suggesive comment "Does it mean you wont spare any mercy for me in bed?" Adam a little angered: "We are technically on duty here, matters that you address is gently noted, so father, what do you got me right now?" Scaglietti then took him to see Ginga...who aparently was at the showers from a training session..."Meet number XIII, actually a type Zero..." Type Zero, the words seems to come to a shock for Adam..."Type Zero, what the hell are you talking about? The only numbers you ever gave me were the ones in the jars. Are you telling me you are denying more toys to have fun with." The Doctor then place his arms over Adam's shoulders: "Adam, the Type Zero were a special breed of Numbers, they were one of the first greatest things I had to create, I am sure you know what happened next." Adam nods, he knew about the injustices of the TSAB, how his father was used like a tool to give the TSAB ruling elite enternal life, hell he bet they wanted to fiddle around with his playthings and the thought of losing his toys almost drives him to the point of beserk... "Father, what should I do next? Can I spend some time with XIII?" The Doctor denied him saying: "XIII is still new to us, maybe you can bring me her sister and then XIII and her sister can be your newest toys." As Une heard Scaligetti, she grimanced at the thought that Adam may soon treat her and the rest of the Numbers as throwaways but was unable to voice her opinion. Because Adam was vital to creating a new Midchildan civilization from her access of the files...of course, it wont stop her from removing Ginga from the equation...
BLOCK O TEXT! Could we have some paragraphing...? It'll a lot easier to read and get into.

It's okay apart from that! One Ion Canon risk: We're not sure if Scag built the Type-0s; We do know they were made by someone, and they seem to be of higher standard than the Numbers for some reason.

Quote:
And now, a snippet:

Spoiler for Said Snippet:

"Good" V pays Regius a long-deserved visit. This piece was rather randomly thought out though...but I'll leave you all to judge it.
Is this before or after Zest's intrusion? I wanna see what both old Knights have to say.

Quote:
Ah, noted, so Divine is from the Naaru and the power of the SPIRAL is from the Relic? Me like better now.
After all your comments, I'm thinking anohito was some sort of Spiral God. Hence the difference.

Hope this doesn't create more contradictions.

Quote:
This is crazy.
Aah...

Quote:
Ah, I got confused for a moment there.
See above of how I derived the idea.

Quote:
It has something to do with Vivio... If Vivio dies, Sakura the Chibi will definitely be affected in a certain way. But if Vivio lives, there's a chance for even bigger emo, as Sakura and Vivio are linked in a special way.

(The rest is scrambled in spoiler)

Quote:
Looks like that second alternative might be possible... >.>

Quote:
Anway, SearcherS part 7 is done. Here it is.

Spoiler for SearcherS-part 7:
LONG AND WELL DESCRIBED! This isn't a scenario, it's a full fledged fanfic! Nice!

WANT MOAR soon!

Quote:

Spoiler for Titles:

Odd names...

Looks good. Won't it be funny that the TSAB would then already have a crack sentokijin unit? They hence wouldn't be dependent on Sagletti's supply, since he was becoming unstable. Just my $0.02.

Quote:
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight...
In the jungle, the quiet jungle
The lion sleeps tonight......
Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe...

Quote:
So in this thread, Mach Calibur is basically Simon?
Possibly, but at the moment, there's only be 1 yay vote versus 2 nay votes.
Old 2007-09-03, 21:33   Link #8760
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe; Aroom mawe, Aroom mawe...

*dances like the hippo's companion*

Quote:
Possibly, but at the moment, there's only be 1 yay vote versus 2 nay votes.
aw hell.

=====================

After working on these chapters:

I present to you:

INTO THE DUSK
EPILOGUE

Spoiler for song: Sayonara Solitia (Chrno Crusade ED):

=======

So, can I say...... Epic Spirit is available for summoning?

*cue music of Requiem for Fallen Warriors*
Closed Thread