AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-29, 09:01   Link #4641
Tenzen12

I certainly gave you last word, though.

Plus it started as three separate discussion Irc.
1)Is Makoto threat
2)Is Hibiki reasonable person
3) How much threat are heroes

I dropped one, then give my though on others, which for some reason turned into very same thing. And then it happened second time. I didn't try spin that way, You can reread whole thing if you don't believe me.

Edit: Yes, my post was enough answer to your argument. Until this point I don't have clue why were you were unsatisfied with it.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2018-06-29 at 09:21.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 09:33   Link #4642
Sparteh

How powerful do you think is Kuzonoha company as a superpower if we exclude Makoto, Tomoe, Mio and Shiki?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 09:43   Link #4643
Tenzen12

Probably barely less than Limia or Gritonia (their heroes accounted). They have large amount of elite troops of Arkes, lizards and forest ogres (Arke-Ogre combo fought with on pair with Apple mercenaries, which tells a lot), and they have acces SSR equipment from elders dwarves and air superioriy. That said they lack quantity compared to big countries.
Old 2018-06-30, 00:54   Link #4644
coded321
He Who Games

i still have some confusion regarding haruka. when exactly did haruka remove the charm placed on her? i thought when she was first introduced, it was explained that, thanks to her op skills/talents, she instantly negated the charm, yet the charm still caused her to fall in love with the trash hero and commit vile acts in his name, with her own free will(this part still confused me). so did the latest chp retcon this plot point or something, so that instead she was still charmed the entire time?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-30, 17:22   Link #4645
jasper222

Around the time that Akashi (or was it Yuzuki) was called by Iroha's mom, what was the statement with the chamberlain's skills about? Sex?
jasper222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 07:07   Link #4646
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
2 replies later...

2 more replies later....

Replies 1 more time.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
Hey, I dropped out of the argument when Tenzen asked for me to answer something not only unrelated to the series and instead related to how Enigma was arguing, but also that the only thing of any note in the post was about I had already given my answer to. And did so by saying "Here, you can give the final word on this". Twenty plus posts between Tenzen and Enigma later, that happened.

In other words, both of them have done this.
Yeah... I just can't seem to stop replying when I read Tenzen's posts... I'll stop replying now. I hope...

EDIT: I've just read Tenzen's reply -_- .......... Okay, I'll stop.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 12:46   Link #4647
zero7090

Is there ever any hint about Makoto original talent?
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 05:51   Link #4648
fazri
blacksun king

i think it just matter of time till makoto kill both heroes and kill the godness then ascend as god then he can go and back between world. (there posibilities hibiki will not get killed but she get mid broken)
Old 2018-07-04, 09:24   Link #4649
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
i think it just matter of time till makoto kill both heroes and kill the godness then ascend as god then he can go and back between world. (there posibilities hibiki will not get killed but she get mid broken)
I can imagine Makoto killing Tomoki but hibki? Not likely at least at the current part. Maybe if she finds out about Asora and tries to conquer it (even that is unlikely given the fact which races are residing in Asora, not to mention Tamaki) I could also imagine that Makoto will simply retreat to Asora and seal it off to all others.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 11:15   Link #4650
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
not happening, the other gods already warn that killing the goddess is basically spraying shit in everyone's front yard with the mess it would creates.
Old 2018-07-04, 11:34   Link #4651
Windsgrace

Didn't he have "memories" from alternate lives? One where after battling the goddess Mio dies, one where he is bored with life and kills people after him as if he put these people in a microwave etc. Also one where he was a swordman and met that princess and fell for her and never reached his potential. He asked Tomoe to read his memories but they "weren't there." When he asked the gods about they gave him advice. When they were leaving didn't they say its sad when one destroys a world that he/she created.(or something like that) They also mentioned the goddess has a collar or some kind. Does anyone remember this?

Point being if Makoto fights the goddess it will end in tragedy one way or another. If the goddess dies so does the world. If he loses a partner he will being in deep remorse and lose meaning in life.
Old 2018-07-04, 14:44   Link #4652
Tenzen12

That's not exactly correct. This Makoto already stepped into God's domain so unlike other Makotos he can create new fate for himself.

Killing Goddess itself is problem only if No-one is willing take her place and keep order, so as long as Makoto kill Goddess and keep everyone from killing each other, All is fine and dandy. Real problem is that at the moment (I am not picking any fight, OK?) Makoto want kill the Bug, but is not willing provide aftercare.
Old 2018-07-04, 20:12   Link #4653
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Indeed~ it's like firing the only single competent employee inside your company until you find a new one to replace them with~ your company will go downhill before you even find a very competent one unless you are really lucky that you already have one as a replacement~
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 20:14   Link #4654
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That's not exactly correct. This Makoto already stepped into God's domain so unlike other Makotos he can create new fate for himself.

Killing Goddess itself is problem only if No-one is willing take her place and keep order, so as long as Makoto kill Goddess and keep everyone from killing each other, All is fine and dandy. Real problem is that at the moment (I am not picking any fight, OK?) Makoto want kill the Bug, but is not willing provide aftercare.
Now that I think about it, wasn't it stated somewhere that the Goddess was doing things that was tempting fate that was going to bite her back later on (or am I misremembering things)?
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 23:07   Link #4655
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
Indeed~ it's like firing the only single competent employee inside your company until you find a new one to replace them with~ your company will go downhill before you even find a very competent one unless you are really lucky that you already have one as a replacement~
More like firing single employee period. Adventage of monopoly is that people who have it don't need to be competent.
Old 2018-07-05, 04:05   Link #4656
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post

Where is it stated that Makoto wants to kill her? As far as I understood is that he wants to bring her down a peg but keeping her alive (pehaps he thinks that other gods will finally notice how incompetent she is and replace her with someone better onsidering the fact that she is the cause that the Moon god went to sleep which caused chaos in the gods realm). The other gods Makoto met are more or less in approval since they despise Bug's management skills (not to mention her bypassing of established laws) and they also collared Bug. What I can picture is the following: Makoto attacks Bug and by bad luck he breaks her collar which will make her go wild.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2018-07-05, 04:17   Link #4657
Tenzen12

And where it was stated he want keep her alive? Even if Makoto got much more stronger then he is now, I doubt actual Goddess of creation is opponent he could go easy on, even if he wanted. Especialy as lives of Tomoe, Mio and Shiki (and many others) would be in stake. In conversation with Hibiki he also said he don't care how much chaos would ensue after she is out of way (not picking fight, but he said that), so at least around that time he didn't spare much though about her potential replacement and I don't think he mentioned that issue ever since either.

I believe it was said somewhere he want kill her, but can't quote, so just bear with argument above.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2018-07-05 at 04:27.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 06:08   Link #4658
Morilinde

The only info I found is in chapter 211 when he was discussing things with Hibiki. Makoto thinks it would be ok to beat the goddess half to death. So I guess we are both right in a way? Though he also thought that he would have to reverse his attitude and thinking considering the consequences. I haven't found anything after that though (i need to reread again)
Old 2018-07-05, 06:15   Link #4659
Darius Drake

^^ But Bug ISN'T an actual goddess of creation, and would a God or Goddess of Creation be stronger in combat than a Goddess of War? Because Athena would be the benchmark Makoto would place himself against for fighting a God, and Bug is likely to have around a similar level of base power as Athena, as we know that Bug was an Earth Goddess.

Additionally, would Makoto go all out against Bug at the beginning of the fight? We KNOW that he's typically someone who "warms up" to his fights the longer he's fighting. Depending on the situation he's in when he's pitted against Bug, facing her seriously at the beginning of the fight may not even be on the table.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 06:36   Link #4660
Tenzen12

She is actual Goddess of creation even if low ranked one (she didn't create her current world, if that's what you mean) and I believe Athena (or maybe Daikokuten) herself said Makoto will be eventually strong enough fight Bug. Makoto certainly gave Athena run for money, but she didn't try actually hurt him., If Makoto were confident he would beat, he would already chalanged her.

As for battle, pacing himself is not same as going easy on enemy. It's just mean he is cautious.

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel