MAYBE 5 7.35%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-03-29, 11:45   Link #21
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Now that I think about it...yes...sort of...
He decided to reveal his true allegiances in the middle of a mission, which I think is pretty stupid for a spy to do.

The Sannin mean "The 3", so no, he can't possibly join that little crew.
The Sennin, which means hermit/wizard (in this show, I'm guessing non-rogue missing powerful ninja), then possibly, but much, MUCH later on. He's simply not that damn good right now.
Listen to raikage-san.
Also, S in S-class criminals and S-rank missions stands for "Super A", meaning that the criminal is utterly dangerous. S doesn't stand for "Sannin" at all.

As for if Kabuto will become a S-class criminal. He may become one, if he gets "more known" around the Countries. So far, he has only done spy works for Orochimaru, so he still remains in hiatus, unknown to everyone, besides some few people on the Leaf and the Sound who knows his identity.

Also, ace firefist, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE ALL IN CAPS OK???? ^^

Last edited by Vicious; 2004-03-29 at 12:11.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 12:24   Link #22
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

"Sannin" has successfully been butchered in this thread. Where's Dranz ... this thread's bad news.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 13:14   Link #23
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Exclamation kabuto

ahem

sorry about the caps don't need to go all militant on me

anyway i agree with raikage-san.

and zabuza is not an s-class criminal.
ace firefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 13:20   Link #24
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro 14th
Why do people who know nothing of Japanese make threads like this......

Sannin=3 people, Jiraiya,Orochimaru,Tsundae are the Densetsu Sannin= Legendary 3 ninjas.

Sennin=hermit, Jiraiya is the only person in the series that is referred to as a hermit.

Genin,Chuunin,Jounin,Kage, THESE ARE THE ONLY MILITARY RANKS.
Hiko Seijuro 14th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 13:25   Link #25
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace firefist
ahem

sorry about the caps don't need to go all militant on me

anyway i agree with raikage-san.

and zabuza is not an s-class criminal.
Zabuza is an S-clas Criminal, its said in anime and manga.
Old 2004-03-29, 14:28   Link #26
Dix11

the legendary ninja status is not a rank to be appointed...its simply a status....oro jiraya and tsunade are like the michael jordans of leaf ninjas, so they are famous for their strength and accomplishments..i think it would take years of extraordinary achievements to reach the legendary status in the minds of an entire village of ninjas. so no, i dont think kabuto will even come close.
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 14:45   Link #27
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dix11
the legendary ninja status is not a rank to be appointed...its simply a status....oro jiraya and tsunade are like the michael jordans of leaf ninjas, so they are famous for their strength and accomplishments..i think it would take years of extraordinary achievements to reach the legendary status in the minds of an entire village of ninjas. so no, i dont think kabuto will even come close.
Well considering that Itachi and all 4 Kages are better than Oro and Jiraiya, they would be the Michael Jordans.

Oro and Jiraiya would be Magic Johnsons.
Old 2004-03-29, 14:51   Link #28
Dix11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro 14th
Well considering that Itachi and all 4 Kages are better than Oro and Jiraiya, they would be the Michael Jordans.

Oro and Jiraiya would be Magic Johnsons.

i agree with you, i wanted to call oro jiraya and tsunade the Issiah Thomas, Larry Bird and Magic Johnsons of ninjas but I didnt know how familiar everyone on the board was with the NBA...figured everyone would at least know MJ though QQ!
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 15:05   Link #29
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu

Send a message via AIM to Anjin
As said above.. No way will Kabuto become a "legendary" ninja, which I think is what the thread originator meant.. Obviously he/she doesnt know Japanese so we can't bust on him for that.. But, point being..

Kabuto isn't going to live long enough to become "Legendary." He'll be dispatched sooner or later, and it won't be long enough for him to reach Legendary status.. Besides, he isn't a major player.. He's Oro's bitch.. Basically like his own personal Martha Stuart... Kabuto does all the dirty work for Oro and is also his personal Medic Ninja for helping him with his Body Switching Jutsus (maybe??).. He's always in Oro's shadow and it's hard to get a really big reputation under those circumstances.
Anjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 15:11   Link #30
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dix11
i agree with you, i wanted to call oro jiraya and tsunade the Issiah Thomas, Larry Bird and Magic Johnsons of ninjas but I didnt know how familiar everyone on the board was with the NBA...figured everyone would at least know MJ though QQ!

Yea if you don't know who MJ is you have been living under a rock for the past 20 years.
Old 2004-03-29, 15:15   Link #31
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAA, the kages and itachi are stronger than Oro and Jiraiya??? ARE U ON CRACK??? Oro murdered the strongest Kage EVER, Oro and Jiraiya are the two strongest in the anime/manga, Itachi isnt quite there yet, its an understandable mistake, most, if not all fanbois think that itachi is strongest and will simply make up any excuse to "prove" their point, but if u stand back and look at the facts, Itachi just isnt there yet

and Oro, Jiraiya, and Tsunade are all SENIN AND SANNIN, Jiraiya is the Toad Senin, Tsunade is the Slug Senin, and Oro is the Snake Senin
Old 2004-03-29, 15:22   Link #32
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAA, the kages and itachi are stronger than Oro and Jiraiya??? ARE U ON CRACK??? Oro murdered the strongest Kage EVER, Oro and Jiraiya are the two strongest in the anime/manga, Itachi isnt quite there yet, its an understandable mistake, most, if not all fanbois think that itachi is strongest and will simply make up any excuse to "prove" their point, but if u stand back and look at the facts, Itachi just isnt there yet

and Oro, Jiraiya, and Tsunade are all SENIN AND SANNIN, Jiraiya is the Toad Senin, Tsunade is the Slug Senin, and Oro is the Snake Senin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Zabuza is an S-clas Criminal, its said in anime and manga
itachi is stronger than Oro he said it himself.
The kages are not stronger than oro ithink.
ace firefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 15:25   Link #33
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
They are all sannin (obviously), but Jiraiya is the only one ever referred to as a sennin (hermit).

edit: its sennin by the way, not senin. senin means sailor, which makes some peoples posts look really funny
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 15:29   Link #34
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:

I agree with you one point, that is that the Sannin are stronger than any of the Kage's. And true Itachi is not there he already passed there. There is a nice and good fact that Itachi is the strongest now. And i think you are the biggest fanboi(fanboy or whatever you say) of the Sannin. Itachi is the strongest.
Old 2004-03-29, 15:39   Link #35
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
edit: its sennin by the way, not senin. senin means sailor, which makes some peoples posts look really funny
So, do you think Kabuto will become a sailor one day?

Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru, at least, that's what Orochimaru believes... That might have something to do with the counter-jutsu-thingy (Sharingan) and thus he would struggle more against Tsunade or Gai... I don't know how fast Itachi is so I can't conclude anything...
Old 2004-03-29, 15:46   Link #36
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Itachi's fast. For some reason, I don't think he's as fast as Gai, though.

Kabuto's got that sailor look goin' on. I can see him swabbing the decks of Oro's ship ...wait...that so didn't sound right...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 16:09   Link #37
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Quote:

Dude this post proves you have no clue what you are talking about. You understand NONE of the japanese language, you apparantly don't pay attention to anything since Orochimaru himself said that Sandaime could have killed him if he was 10 years younger, and he also said that Itachi is stronger than he is.

Get the facts straight before you make an even bigger idiot out of yourself.
Old 2004-03-29, 16:24   Link #38
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Oro, as to have been proven, is a psychopath, with a skewed version of strength, he doesnt have the right vision of it, his idea of strength lies in the number of jutsus u know, which is false, ad as we all know, witht he sharingan u can copy jutsus, so oro thinks that naturally, someone with acomplete sharingan has an almost "limitless" amount of jutsu at his disposal, which is why oro FEARS him, doesnt mean hes stronger than Oro, Oro fears Naruto cuz he might ruin his plans, doesnt mean Naruto is stronger, how bout U dontmake urself out to look like an idiot
Old 2004-03-29, 16:57   Link #39
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Quote:
Oro, as to have been proven, is a psychopath, with a skewed version of strength, he doesnt have the right vision of it, his idea of strength lies in the number of jutsus u know, which is false, ad as we all know, witht he sharingan u can copy jutsus, so oro thinks that naturally, someone with acomplete sharingan has an almost "limitless" amount of jutsu at his disposal, which is why oro FEARS him, doesnt mean hes stronger than Oro, Oro fears Naruto cuz he might ruin his plans, doesnt mean Naruto is stronger, how bout U dontmake urself out to look like an idiot

Well the stuff I say is fact, the stuff that comes out of your mouth is just bs that you created in your own head.

Nothing that you say has any basis or support behind it. Go on making up your own imaginary situations in this little world of yours.

I will continue to stick to facts as I make my posts.
Old 2004-03-29, 17:08   Link #40
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

ok lil man, you dont pay enough attention to get the underlying tones of the story at all, jsut go back to being a newb-fanboi, and leave the harder stuff to the ppl who know better