Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-07, 06:58   Link #1
sayde

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 484 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
The jump preview of this chapter has been scanlated. Once again, I'm short on time as I type this, so I can't post it here. Enjoy this weeks discussion.
Old 2012-03-07, 07:55   Link #2
haegar
mangaviking

fo convenience sake:

I shouldn't be suprised that the old man got trolled again, yet I find it quite dissapointing
Old 2012-03-07, 08:06   Link #3
kiak666

Saw the supposed leader of Vandenreich, looks like old man Zangetsu on steroids.
Old 2012-03-07, 08:26   Link #4
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

So it looks like the Vandenreich have the basic ability of "deleting" spiritual matter like Zanpakutou manifestations, and — in its most powerful members — the deletion of the Zanpakutou itself.

However, since Ichigo already has the Fullbring, which allows him to interact with the soul particles of different objects, he has a layer of immunity against the Vandenreich.

Convenient.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-03-07, 08:34   Link #5
james0246

LOL, the plot of Bleach has become like new seasons of Digimon or Sailor Moon or hundreds of other shows/manga.
Old 2012-03-07, 09:31   Link #6
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

A henchman goes back to an empty and completely white palace after getting his ass kicked (and scarred) by Ichigo. He argues with another guy and one of them gets his arm cut off. Now where have I seen this before? Hmmmmm.
Old 2012-03-07, 10:00   Link #7
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I think I'm reaching my breaking point...
Old 2012-03-07, 10:28   Link #8
Aqua Knight

What the hell?
This arc start is even worse than Fullbringer arc. Of course some time later the abilities are explained, masked guys- unmasked and defeated. And shit is done the fourth time.

Even Naruto has some consistent, nice flowing plot compared to one-sided simple-minded Bankai's and Getsutga Tenshou's.
Old 2012-03-07, 10:40   Link #9
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
the story would be so great if it moved at a faster pace, i believe thats the only thing holding it back. if tite shoved 2 chapters worth of info into 1 chapter, people(and myself) would be much more accepting of things.

why waste 2 pages showing their base of operations if the place will never see any big battle? great to show it, but show it if and when the main character shows up to battle them for the first time to show the scope of things. doing it now just looks like a time waster.
Old 2012-03-07, 10:49   Link #10
ronin myael
lost ronin

huh? can anyone explain to me what's this chapter all about? it felt like a collection of incoherent pictures (some with dialogues, some with none) that are hurriedly put together. is kubo on crack?
Old 2012-03-07, 10:52   Link #11
inisipis

I see these new guys are a Shinigami/Arrancar/Quincy hybrids to make the ultimate bad-ass villian. What else they can add? A little Fullbringer, a touch of Bounts , a dash of Mod souls? Maybe they should also be Ninja/Pirates, raised from the dead Zombies with Elf powers.
Old 2012-03-07, 11:21   Link #12
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by inisipis View Post
I see these new guys are a Shinigami/Arrancar/Quincy hybrids to make the ultimate bad-ass villian. What else they can add? A little Fullbringer, a touch of Bounts , a dash of Mod souls? Maybe they should also be Ninja/Pirates, raised from the dead Zombies with Elf powers.
That's a win

On a side note, didn't look like they even tried to nullify Ryuujin Jakka. I'm crossing my fingers here... too much of "nullifying Yamamoto" already.
Old 2012-03-07, 11:30   Link #13
Langus
Optimus Prime

Oooo... limbs being amputated in the name of "peace"...

Sounds like a winner!
Old 2012-03-07, 11:57   Link #14
itachi-san314

really dumb chapter and arc so far... I guess hopes for the ice palace being home of the zero squad were just crushed. it is home to a bunch of quinlow reapers. awesome...
Old 2012-03-07, 12:07   Link #15
Aqua Knight

I think 1st Squad Vice-Capain is certainly alive and will be kicking ass in future because this is Bleach.
Old 2012-03-07, 13:31   Link #16
Akashin

Is it just me, or did the leader of the group that met with Yamamoto appear to have Ginjo/Aizen's face, with half of Tsukishima's and half of Kariya's hair?

I'm don't really disliking this arc so far, but that's probably only because I've been apathetic to it since the start.
Old 2012-03-07, 14:19   Link #17
EroKing

""Nullifying Bankai" can't wait till these noobs meet Kenpachi
Old 2012-03-07, 14:35   Link #18
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So, new guys can nullify powers, again...and omgomgomg they haz bankai!!! That makes them so strong :O ...not. Crawling chapter as usual, guys go out, messenger retreats, he gets his hand cut off.

Maim count+1.
Old 2012-03-07, 14:59   Link #19
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Is it just me, or did the leader of the group that met with Yamamoto appear to have Ginjo/Aizen's face, with half of Tsukishima's and half of Kariya's hair?

I'm don't really disliking this arc so far, but that's probably only because I've been apathetic to it since the start.
Yep. I really like Kubo's art, but now when all the characters looks the same combo of other characters, it presents Bleach as manga that has ran out of ideas.
Old 2012-03-07, 15:12   Link #20
sayde

I'll give Kubo a little credit. At least the guy implied to be the main antagonist this time around doesn't look like Aizen (even if one of his henchmen does). That's about the only good thing I can say about the chapter right now. Maybe something else will come to mind later.
Closed Thread