AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-01-06, 21:43   Link #61
BW95
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
According to the novel, they're father and daughter through and through.

Last edited by BW95; 2014-01-06 at 21:55.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 21:55   Link #62
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 28
So was she lying about their relationship, or is there something more to it?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 21:56   Link #63
BW95
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
So was she lying about their relationship, or is there something more to it?
When did she lie? The chairman introduced her as his daughter to the platoon.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 22:21   Link #64
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
When did she lie? The chairman introduced her as his daughter to the platoon.
did you read the novel properly? it was clearly stated that Ouka was adopted by Chairman because of her outstanding abilities. Heck, the reason that Ouka hate witches is because one made her kill her parents and then her sister with her own hands.
__________________
"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 22:24   Link #65
BW95
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Oh. I didn't get to reading all of it.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 05:23   Link #66
Yami no Ou
まおう
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: At the Edge of the World
this one is an interesting read,hope to read more of it in the future
__________________
Yami no Ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 13:54   Link #67
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
did you read the novel properly? it was clearly stated that Ouka was adopted by Chairman because of her outstanding abilities. Heck, the reason that Ouka hate witches is because one made her kill her parents and then her sister with her own hands.
Well. You almost got all correct.

Ouka was at first an abandoned orphan whom her previous family adopted.

Then an evil mage came and killed her entire family.

Then the chairman adopted her.

So technically her biological parents abandoned her from the very start.

I don't think the chairman would be her biological father either.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 16:42   Link #68
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
and then we discover that she was a witch all along. Maybe one of her two parents is the boss of the bad guys so the other one tried to hide her and so she left her to other parents.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 21:02   Link #69
suicane07
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
so..basically we still don't know who is ouka biological parents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
and then we discover that she was a witch all along. Maybe one of her two parents is the boss of the bad guys so the other one tried to hide her and so she left her to other parents.
yup...i don't think i will suprise if that so..

btw..do the novel stated how many relic eaters are there in the story...??
suicane07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 06:30   Link #70
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
And for all we know the one who killed Ouka entire adopted family might just be chairman himself.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 07:24   Link #71
krytyk
幻想生物
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I will continue translating the novel after I catch up to my RL work, it might take a week, or two weeks, plus one chapter of novel each takes two to three days, depending on how it goes.

I'll answer few questions on Ouka while I'm posting.

Ouka was found in a garbage along with body of her biological mother and taken to orphanage, she most likely is not a witch, as inquisition has ways to detect magic within human beings. She killed her family that adopted her because of the rampant witch, and decided to devote herself to revenge, and was adopted by chairman after showing the intent to join inquisiiton.
krytyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 08:35   Link #72
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by krytyk View Post
I will continue translating the novel after I catch up to my RL work, it might take a week, or two weeks, plus one chapter of novel each takes two to three days, depending on how it goes.

I'll answer few questions on Ouka while I'm posting.

Ouka was found in a garbage along with body of her biological mother and taken to orphanage, she most likely is not a witch, as inquisition has ways to detect magic within human beings. She killed her family that adopted her because of the rampant witch, and decided to devote herself to revenge, and was adopted by chairman after showing the intent to join inquisiiton.
I remember about garbage dump, although I missed her mom's body. It's even more depressing.

Any info about Takeru's imouto? It seems like LN vol. 5 is about her. But even RAW available are only from vol. 1 - vol. 4.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 08:51   Link #73
krytyk
幻想生物
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
No idea, as i stated before, I translate as I read the novel and don't bother reading forward briefly . Obviously I looked into the raws and know the themes for next volumes but that's it.
krytyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 14:16   Link #74
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by krytyk View Post
No idea, as i stated before, I translate as I read the novel and don't bother reading forward briefly . Obviously I looked into the raws and know the themes for next volumes but that's it.
Thanks anyway for translating this LN!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 08:44   Link #75
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
seeing ze raws in v4, Ikaruga's gonna join. and lucky for Takeru, she's probably the girl with the biggest bust.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 13:04   Link #76
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
hmm manga is like 3/4 of the novel now..although got a question..kusanagi's sister..is she err detained or something..
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 13:14   Link #77
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
hmm manga is like 3/4 of the novel now..although got a question..kusanagi's sister..is she err detained or something..
so manga raw is ahead of the translated novel?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 13:17   Link #78
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
so manga raw is ahead of the translated novel?
No, it's like 2/3 of LN vol. 1. The battle scene at the end of vol. 1 is very long imo.

Last edited by Kleeyook; 2014-01-14 at 13:44.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 13:27   Link #79
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
so manga raw is ahead of the translated novel?
3/4 of vol 1
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 21:48   Link #80
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Is this Takeru's sister?

Spoiler for Cover vol 5:
__________________
"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fujimi shobo, harem, light novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.