AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-28, 02:23   Link #21
Natsumeyashi Meiyo
. : メイヨ : .

Send a message via AIM to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via MSN to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Natsumeyashi Meiyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I don't think any child, no matter how annoying his/her voice may be, deserves to die.
Agreed.

I didn't want Nina to die, because she was sweet and she was kind to Ed and Al. And what Spectacular_Insanity said, children aren't supposed to be murdered or anything close to it.

It is true that it adds to the angst etc etc.

But anyway, she died, I was sad when it happened, Ed cried (and who wants to see Ed cry? ).

I'll never say that I wanted her to die, because that's just cruel. You don't want people to die, animated or not.
Old 2007-06-06, 03:06   Link #22
EdwardSantheMighty

Well no offense but the first time I saw the episode she was so annoying I asked my friend if she ends up dieing cause I wanted her to.lol But now I'm sad she's gone.....I mean she is very annoying but she's four and being turned into a freaking dog creature would be hell to anyone.

And I can't give an opinion on Shou...other then I hate his guts because he's a sick pervert who used his dog and his daughter to make an animal.....sicko.
Old 2007-10-03, 10:48   Link #23
marijolee

Just because her voice is annoying...you want her to die.

O.O
Old 2007-10-19, 00:10   Link #24
fmaangle17

i didnt find her annoying i thought that she was so cute and i was really upset that she died and i think she had the cutest lisp
Old 2008-01-28, 19:48   Link #25
EdwardSantheMighty

Hey sorry if you guys misunderstood. Al I ment to say was at first I thought she was annoying but I didn't WANT her to die because of that. It's true she annoyed me and I said oh I can't wait till she's gone cause I can't stand her voice.

I've changed my opinion on nina now though. I love nina alot she was a good kid. And I'm really sad she died I wish the manga writer would bring her back that would be really cool.
Old 2008-02-02, 05:54   Link #26
CitizenGeek
State Alchemist

Send a message via MSN to CitizenGeek
I watched that episode dubbed (the FMA dub is vastly superior to the Japanese audio, IMO) and I thought Nina's voice was just insanely cute. Nina's death was really tragic :/
Old 2008-02-11, 11:11   Link #27
BritishBearBoy
♥Osaka's Admirer♥

I found that episode quite deppresing.
RIP Nina.
Old 2008-02-11, 22:25   Link #28
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenGeek View Post
I watched that episode dubbed (the FMA dub is vastly superior to the Japanese audio, IMO) and I thought Nina's voice was just insanely cute. Nina's death was really tragic :/
Yeah. FMA was one of the very few anime where I actually liked the English voice actors more. Ed sounded too much like a girl in the Japanese audio. Which makes sense, given that he was voiced by a woman. But still.
Old 2008-02-22, 17:26   Link #29
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Some voices just make you want to kill the character. This helped ease the pain in her death.

To Amray ~ Its not cool to give me bad rep with no reasoning except just saying 'NO', I have the right to my own opinion. You know whats coming your way now... Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! ... only joking just bad rep

Last edited by Kakashi; 2008-02-24 at 10:11.
Old 2008-02-23, 18:13   Link #30
Amray

Bless Her. Who cares what her voice was like? She was quite adorable.
Old 2008-02-25, 03:08   Link #31
corporeality

Her dubbed voice was horrible, admittedly. I have a four-year old niece and they don't sound like that. Or if they do, I have had the fortune of never encountering one.

I think her tragedy has less to do with her (although she was adorable) and more to do with people not wanting to see children suffer so... traumatically. And with Tucker to boot. Nothing like family to up the angst.
Old 2008-02-25, 18:45   Link #32
Dragon TY

I already suspected that she would die and she was a annoying character that had no use to begin with.
Old 2008-02-27, 07:56   Link #33
Amray

Why not just blame the voice-actor?
Its not Nina's fault that she got stuck with an actor that people detest.
If her voice was done by someone else such as the chick that done Chiyo-Chans voice then she would seem more cuter.
But I don't really see how you could want an innocent young Anime character to die just because her voice actor put you off.
Old 2008-03-01, 08:52   Link #34
Metal_Ed

Send a message via MSN to Metal_Ed
Nina shouldn't have to die! She's soo cute! and she calls Edawrd Onii-chan! (Big brother) that's soo cute! and I hate her father... Shou Tucker is dumb.. Who would transmutate his own daughter together with her dog?? (I say Shou=crazy...)
Old 2008-03-14, 09:47   Link #35
Kikio
It Exploded..

Who would want a sweet, inocent little girl to die?..Heartless -_-
Old 2008-03-18, 06:45   Link #36
Cleaver-Girl
Kana?

Poor girl,I cried when she died
Just because she has an annoying voice doesn't mean she should die,then again,maybe it was better,just look at her father...urgh
Closed Thread