AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2006-11-30, 09:04   Link #1
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Franz Ferdinand

I was aware of this Brit band's music long before Paradise Kiss used "Do You Want To" from their second album as the anime's ED. Having listened to "Take Me Out" many times on radio, I'm amazed I keep forgetting to procure their albums.

One day I was just occasionally flicking through my cable channels and came to Animax, when they were showing Paradise Kiss, the episode was nearing its end, so I have no idea what's going on (I don't watch the show anyway), and then when the ED comes on, whoa, they're playing Franz Ferdinand's "Do You Want To". That finally compelled me to save up enough to get both of their albums.

I'm glad I finally got my hands on them, it was money well spent, if I say so myself, better than most of the pop music out there that's becoming rather similar. Rock continues to impress me and come out with something new.

"Take Me Out", "Do You Want To" doesn't need further explanation, other songs like "The Fallen" and "You Could Have It So Much Better" just had memorable riffs that stick to the mind.

(I don't know whether mentioning a Brit Rock band here is the right place, as this place says for "anime-related and J-Pop". But I'm sticking to leaving the thread here on the basis that "Take Me Out" was used as ParaKiss's ED. Mods feel free to move this to the General Section if that's necessary. )
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 03:08   Link #2
JaneSame
T-today J-Juniah!

Franz Ferdinand are a great band, Do you like Interpol?

Interpol: Live at Across the Narrows Fest
New York's Lords of Darkness mesmerize the devoted with ""Evil.""
JaneSame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 22:57   Link #3
Fragile.Dreams
Judgement.

I've seen Franz Ferdinand live, and they were absolutely brilliant.
I love Interpol as well.
Fragile.Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote