AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-02, 02:59   Link #401
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Aoi? DECENT? her being the straight man of the bunch like Hideyoshi (sorry, Yuuko, you also flip and Aiko isn't helping)?

Ping... that has got to be the most lulzy thing I have ever read/heard from someone that scared the living crap out of the people in that haunted house WITH A LEOTARD.

also, here's dreaming that Aoi will take an interest to Akihisa in an onee-san like way, dooming him to his nee-san's smiling brutality, minami's beatdown and himeji's not-so-subtle yandere.
3rd years, ZeKeR, 3rd years...and the rest are what, Takashiro (idiot) and Toko-Natsu (always making ruckus). And worse, the thing isn't about scaring them, it's actually like the story in 9.5 where the guys aren't allowed to exclaim or they're out. Most of the male population failed her station. Muttsurini wasn't screaming or anything at all. His nosebleed just went out hydro pump style with 150db.

You have to pity the tsukkomis in this story. Well, 100 more pages left. 3rd question is done, btw. I'm just asking for typesetting work on the BT facebook page.

Let me start with something completely random:

Spoiler for Size:

I have NO IDEA what sort of crack were they on to come up with this crack pairing.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 03:12   Link #402
whitecloud

by the way who is the one that kiss akihisa? aoi? why? and what happened afterward...? total smackdown?hehe
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 03:13   Link #403
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
by the way who is the one that kiss akihisa? aoi?
Make a guess. Hint: it's not female.

At this point of time, I'm just wondering whether the girls and it in the harem are either aiming to win the harem contest, or lose the harem contest...Of course, since we have an idiot, I suppose that's to be expected of this series. Even the girls are idiots...

And btw, regarding the thing about Akihisa liking Hideyoshi and vice versa, there's one problem in this issue. Both of them see themselves as the guy in the relationship and the other one as the girl. Common sense tells us that Hideyoshi has to back down in this situation, but with so many other people ready to deal harm to our hero/hentai here, I don't suppose it will work out anyway.
Old 2012-11-02, 03:39   Link #404
godgiven25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Make a guess. Hint: it's not female.

I really wished you would have lied, that would pretty suck for Akihisa, I've seen other characters in this kind of predicament but Akihisa's really takes the cake, now everyone in the series officially think he is someone chasing anything that moves
godgiven25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 07:52   Link #405
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgiven25 View Post
I really wished you would have lied, that would pretty suck for Akihisa, I've seen other characters in this kind of predicament but Akihisa's really takes the cake, now everyone in the series officially think he is someone chasing anything that moves
Ping doesnt troll...
right? XD

but srsly, he already said the person kissing Akihisa. derp, lulz, WTF, ZOMGWTFHIDEYOSHISHOULDSOMEDAYBEKISSEDASWELL just melded into the melting pot when this was heard.

also, this crack pairing is GLORIOUS. now if we can duplicate the possibilities between Yuuji, Akihisa, Kubo, Hideyoshi and Kouta....
Old 2012-11-02, 11:42   Link #406
godgiven25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Ping doesnt troll...
right? XD

but srsly, he already said the person kissing Akihisa. derp, lulz, WTF, ZOMGWTFHIDEYOSHISHOULDSOMEDAYBEKISSEDASWELL just melded into the melting pot when this was heard.

also, this crack pairing is GLORIOUS. now if we can duplicate the possibilities between Yuuji, Akihisa, Kubo, Hideyoshi and Kouta....
I know, I know, i even lied to myself that image depicts kogure kissing akihisa when i got the raws until the revelation.

Spoiler for question:

Last edited by godgiven25; 2012-11-02 at 12:02.
Old 2012-11-02, 11:55   Link #407
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Hideyoshi most DJ's ever!
Old 2012-11-03, 02:26   Link #408
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
I know, I know, i even lied to myself that image depicts kogure kissing akihisa when i got the raws until the revelation.

Spoiler for question:
About this, I'm guessing that they are to be

Spoiler for Since it reveals later content:

And btw, I just realized something:

Spoiler for Size:

There are only two people known to have a little sister in the story. One of them is Minami, who has Hazuki. This is the little sister...

Spoiler for The person is question:
Old 2012-11-03, 04:13   Link #409
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
About this, I'm guessing that they are to be

Spoiler for Since it reveals later content:

And btw, I just realized something:

Spoiler for Size:

There are only two people known to have a little sister in the story. One of them is Minami, who has Hazuki. This is the little sister...

I believe Shouko won't go as well if her (forced) beloved isn't within her "Yuuji tracker" radius. no wait a sec... Yuuji can use this to his advantage... well, sort of an advantage... if she leaves, giving hin a little bit of leeway...

Ping... if you tell me she's gonna be into Akihisa as well, Hazuki will cry.
Old 2012-11-03, 06:47   Link #410
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

About the girl Hinata, only mention of her is in 9.5. Just one line only. I don't think that's enough to make her like Akihisa unlike Orimura Ichika.

Well, 4th question is done.

Spoiler for Rants:
Old 2012-11-03, 07:35   Link #411
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
About the girl Hinata, only mention of her is in 9.5. Just one line only. I don't think that's enough to make her like Akihisa unlike Orimura Ichika.

Well, 4th question is done.

Spoiler for Rants:
why? WHYYYYYY???!?!?!
Old 2012-11-04, 00:49   Link #412
godgiven25

Didn't see that coming

@teh_ping

I was wondering, who's the other kind soul that would translate the side stories, since its not you sir that would translate because of inadequate time and schedule

Last edited by godgiven25; 2012-11-05 at 07:00.
Old 2012-11-05, 11:35   Link #413
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:

Didn't see that coming

@teh_ping

I was wondering, who's the other kind soul that would translate the side stories, since its not you sir that would translate because of inadequate time and schedule
For 6.5, I'll be finishing it up while Nimx tries to do as much as he can. I don't know about 10.5, but even if I translate it, I'll die of laughter trying to even do 10 pages of translation.

I'm almost finishing up with volume 10 at this point. Too many things to snark about here. But finally, for once, Yuuji finally beats Shouko And you guys can see where the kiss is coming from. Why so opportune...

Next up is volume 6. I expect it to be done on the 14th.
Old 2012-11-05, 13:16   Link #414
godgiven25

Quote:
For 6.5, I'll be finishing it up while Nimx tries to do as much as he can. I don't know about 10.5, but even if I translate it, I'll die of laughter trying to even do 10 pages of translation.

I'm almost finishing up with volume 10 at this point. Too many things to snark about here. But finally, for once, Yuuji finally beats Shouko And you guys can see where the kiss is coming from. Why so opportune...

i see thanks, but we fans of the novel would love for the side chapters to be translated.

Just finished reading the whole vol 10 in one sitting, and goddamn i was chasing my breath from laughing, but alas that was a major cock-block for class F, a few distance left and they would have attained their long awaited wish. Damn I really wished I can join with class F and bury the principal

Last edited by godgiven25; 2012-11-05 at 13:39.
Old 2012-11-06, 04:34   Link #415
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:

this is one of those times that I'd want to force you to be implanted with a lulz inhibitor to control your laughs.

btw Ping, did Shouko have a hand in that... err... adult version of Yuuji?
Old 2012-11-06, 10:47   Link #416
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

What do you think?

I love that how, amidst all the craziness.

Spoiler for Volume 11:

Then again, this is Akihisa=idiot we're talking about here.

Speaking of the future, my favorite image:

Spoiler for Size:

Well, I started work on volume 6 for now. Used the time to cool down today.

If there's any consolation from this sudden war between 2nd years and 3rd years, it's that we don't have to make the other 2nd year classes suffer in order to get better facilities. (I love how Yuuji just told D class that they plan to use the giant monitor in A class to watch Ero-DVDs)
Old 2012-11-07, 03:06   Link #417
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
What do you think?

I love that how, amidst all the craziness.

Spoiler for Volume 11:

Then again, this is Akihisa=idiot we're talking about here.

Speaking of the future, my favorite image:

Spoiler for Size:

Well, I started work on volume 6 for now. Used the time to cool down today.

If there's any consolation from this sudden war between 2nd years and 3rd years, it's that we don't have to make the other 2nd year classes suffer in order to get better facilities. (I love how Yuuji just told D class that they plan to use the giant monitor in A class to watch Ero-DVDs)
btw Ping... will the chibis-turned-adults retain their master's affections? I'd liek to see adult Himeji and Minami start hugging or getting in contact with either Akihisa himself or his adult being.
Old 2012-11-07, 03:47   Link #418
godgiven25

@teh_ping

since we are discussing about 10.5, i was wondering who's the two people in the image
Spoiler for resize:

i know that on the left is Hideyoshi, but is on the right Yuuko or maybe vice versa? It really confuses me because on the left has lumps on his/her/it chest while on the other has a chest as flat as runway

oh and i side note if you want to control your laughter try taking diazepam or lorezepam, both are anti-anxiety drugs, though i'm not sure if you need to ask a doctor for a prescription
Old 2012-11-07, 09:18   Link #419
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Left is Yuuko, right is Hideyoshi. It's Hideyoshi trying to look manly, it ain't working.

I hope you didn't take my laughing seriously, because this volume 10.5 is just too wacky...I'm not on Anti-Depressants, I'm on SPEEEEDDD!!!

As for the summons. They do wise up, so...they don't really cling onto the people this time.
Old 2012-11-07, 11:28   Link #420
godgiven25

Quote:
Left is Yuuko, right is Hideyoshi. It's Hideyoshi trying to look manly, it ain't working.

I hope you didn't take my laughing seriously, because this volume 10.5 is just too wacky...I'm not on Anti-Depressants, I'm on SPEEEEDDD!!!

As for the summons. They do wise up, so...they don't really cling onto the people this time.
I should have knew it! It's the chest that gives it away! But with the hairstyle it would really make things really confusing

Well given the series anyone would need a little dose of anti-anxiety drugs. Like myself, I laugh out loud three in the morning which resulted in waking and disturbing both my family and neighbors. And so, to not further disturb anyone I took half a dose of diphenylhydramine since it has a sedation as a side effect since anti-anxiety drugs needs a prescription

I know it's pretty strange and stupid, but it did work

Tags
baka to test, harem, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen