AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

Old 2013-02-25, 12:45   Link #781
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
At last, the group is finally complete! It sure took a while for Eri to come around.

Next goal: winning Love Live!
Yup, glad that Eri dropped the elitist act and join the school idol group μ’s.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 13:08   Link #782
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

This show is so underrated. I'm so glad that Eri and Nozomi finally joined. Speaking of Nozomi, who knew she had all this shit planned from the very beginning, from the name suggestion to the behind-the-scene planning to gather the right members. She da bes. x3

I'm also surprised that they decided to upgrade the very first music video for μ's by using the anime design for the open house performance and some scenes in the classroom. Overall, pretty enjoyable episode.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 13:09   Link #783
Enternal

Guess you did not read the previous comments from other people after your previous comment. Once again, it's not about elitism. If someone practices something for so long and tells you that you're not up to par, would you say they're being elitist? She's correct that they not up to par and even Umi realizes that which is why they asked for her help. She's willing to teach them to become better. If she's really being elitist about it, she would have simply refused to teach them because there's no point. There's NO elitism involved. Her problem is of a different matter and it's more regarding on her feelings of what she really wants to do and what she believe will produce results. In many ways, she felt that she would not fit in.

NSW I don't think it is underrated. It seems quite popular enough. Of course it could get more heh.

Last edited by Enternal; 2013-02-25 at 13:51.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 14:29   Link #784
Candyshark

This episode had few wonderful scenes. Honoka shines as leader yet again. Easily persuading girls to ask for Eri's help. I know people might see Eri as somewhat arrogant but they showed she does it to save school. Especially nice scene where she agrees to train them. Eri showed admirable mature reaction despite Umi's outburst previous episode.

I wonder wether her anger is partly selfdirected. She may gave up on pursuing career as professional balletdancer but seems to show some backbone and not giving up no matter how strict the Drill Sergeant Erichkin.

Why people say it feels rushed. Confrontation with Eri was establish since what first episode. I thought they crack her faster. My problem is that they didn't show how bad girls were. After seeing vidoes it was hard to believe that their dance moves lack an impact. And little girls even really talented not always the pinnacle of skills. Plus i'd say new song has least of complicated moves.
Anyway tsundere Eri was super sweet. Glad I aimed at high tier girl:P

P.S. Kotori strikes again nine new outfits in what 2 weeks?! School+practice+maid duty. Does she tries to keep secret from her mom about maid thing?
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 14:29   Link #785
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

It's a bit late, but if Nico does her trademark move one more time, I just might have to punch the nearest thing and face the consequences later. :3

On a serious note, I'm enjoying the series more than I had originally anticipated. It's no iDOLM@STER, but it's still very enjoyable. I will definitely say that my Love Live collection of music isn't even 1/100th of my iDOLM@STER collection, and I toss tracks I don't enjoy/always listen to.
Old 2013-02-25, 14:58   Link #786
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
This show is so underrated. I'm so glad that Eri and Nozomi finally joined. Speaking of Nozomi, who knew she had all this shit planned from the very beginning, from the name suggestion to the behind-the-scene planning to gather the right members. She da bes. x3

I'm also surprised that they decided to upgrade the very first music video for μ's by using the anime design for the open house performance and some scenes in the classroom. Overall, pretty enjoyable episode.
it is not a surprise that animates speaks of Muse and this song was their first logic is that there is this song

Old 2013-02-25, 16:41   Link #787
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Finally Eri an Nozomi join. Not surprising that Nozomi even came up with the name, she really is like a manager and guiding everything along nicely. Nice to see they upgrade the original mv.
Old 2013-02-25, 16:59   Link #788
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Spoiler for NSFw Nozomi x Nico:

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-02-25 at 17:23.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 17:08   Link #789
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
[SPOILER="NSFvv Nozomi x Nico"]
Poor girl. She's so terrified for not having big boobs...

Nozomi no baka!!!

Nico-chan, you're still growing!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 18:15   Link #790
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Nozomi new victim?
Old 2013-02-25, 18:17   Link #791
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
This episode had few wonderful scenes. Honoka shines as leader yet again. Easily persuading girls to ask for Eri's help. I know people might see Eri as somewhat arrogant but they showed she does it to save school. Especially nice scene where she agrees to train them. Eri showed admirable mature reaction despite Umi's outburst previous episode.
Completely agree. Honoka really is the leader. It doesn't matter what she or the other things about Eri or vice versa. Eri is a good dancer and potentially could help the group. So she goes for it! Eri is pretty mature in that regard. She has her issues but at the same time, she can still try to keep things professional.

"Nico nico nico~"
*Nozomi shows up
"EEEEEK!!"
Result?
Quote:
Spoiler for NSFw Nozomi x Nico:
Now if Chiaki-chan could make a really nice fanfic of that whole lovely encounter.

Chiaki-chan, those sure are really nice nendoroids though! Where's Umi-chan though? Considering she's one of the three with Honoka and Kotori, it's a bit odd to leave her out. Heh.

Also something keep on bothering me.
Spoiler:
Whenever I keep seeing this scene with her sister all blushing and stuff when Eri was really close to her, I keep having all these crazy thoughts going through my head. Closet siscon!?!? + more?!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 18:25   Link #792
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
It's a bit late, but if Nico does her trademark move one more time, I just might have to punch the nearest thing and face the consequences later. :3
Sounds like you got a nico nico niiiiiico problem. Send in the Nozomi!
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 18:31   Link #793
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Now if Chiaki-chan could make a really nice fanfic of that whole lovely encounter.

Chiaki-chan, those sure are really nice nendoroids though! Where's Umi-chan though? Considering she's one of the three with Honoka and Kotori, it's a bit odd to leave her out. Heh.

Also something keep on bothering me.
Spoiler:
Whenever I keep seeing this scene with her sister all blushing and stuff when Eri was really close to her, I keep having all these crazy thoughts going through my head. Closet siscon!?!? + more?!
Arisa is true for the first time that I saw him and his attitude when Eri happens Arisa smiles, reddened eyes and it is a little girl who meets a person she admires ... precisely what is probably obvious to Arisa admired his big sister and I think this admiration will grow now that she sees her sister rejoind "Muse" group she loves

Eri now to be or not to SISCON or there SISCON but reverse "Arisa SISCON for her big sister darling"
Old 2013-02-25, 18:38   Link #794
kitten320

^I keep seeing this mistake in all your posts so... when you are talking about females, it is "she" and not "he"
Old 2013-02-25, 18:44   Link #795
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^I keep seeing this mistake in all your posts so... when you are talking about females, it is "she" and not "he"
I use google trad ........... gomenasai
Old 2013-02-25, 18:48   Link #796
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 18:54   Link #797
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
How could she have a boyfriend if she's schooling in an "all girls' school".

Ignoring baseless speculations, anyway, judging by her cute adorable face (all of them are) and charisma (all of them are), they will surely have theirs after school, popularity will pull a lot of suitors I say... Unless some "manager" will keep them from becoming "women"....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 20:28   Link #798
kitten320

Quote:
I use google trad ........... gomenasai
No problem, thought I would help a bit

Have watched the episode just now, I wonder if Eri's influence will actually reflect somehow in animation and the way they dance or we will have to just believe it.

Also I have far harder time believing that all of them learned to do splits in just 2 weeks unless more time has actually passed.

Otherwise I really enjoyed the episode. Eri's meeting with animals was probably my fave part
Old 2013-02-25, 21:17   Link #799
Hachitora

Found it awesome how they remade the PV for this episode It's funny, cuz I had just watched all the old PVs a few days ago, so it was a nice coincidence. Hopefully they incorporate the other PVs into the anime somehow =w=
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 21:25   Link #800
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachitora View Post
Found it awesome how they remade the PV for this episode It's funny, cuz I had just watched all the old PVs a few days ago, so it was a nice coincidence. Hopefully they incorporate the other PVs into the anime somehow =w=
Yes it was something I had hoped at the beginning of the anime, so fingers crossed for the other PV is in the anime too, because now it is a possible thing I think ... if there are episodes with the following event: "summer / beach", "Christmas / new year", "valentine's day", "travel by flying"

Anyone like me who have seen PV it will know relates corresponds to each PV song. so hoping hoping !!

Tags
comedy, friendship, music, school life