AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-28, 16:02   Link #1601
Ending

Quote:
If these dragon aspects are so huge, one wonders how Blackwing would look.
Like a three story high industrial crane. When he attacks, he whirls Unbound Cars at you.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 17:28   Link #1602
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Spoiler for bronze dragon questlines:

And on a somewhat related note, in CoT Strat, listening to Arthas' cinematic dialogue going on while he continues to attack random zombies instead of continuing the event is really funny. He's also a noob who broke my freeze trap (though not as big a noob as the tank considering I had to drop that trap in the first place to save the healer.)
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 18:54   Link #1603
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Alexstrasza's model is freakin huge, I think I'm as big as her toe nail, and apparently Deathwing/Neltharion is larger then her!

I really hope that when they do put Deathwing in, they give him a good model, since he is supposed to be covered in adamantium plates bolted to his flesh to make him impervious to attack.

Either way I hope they continue these quests in later patches. They were a lot of fun

Arthas is an idiot. Zombies, I fear no zombies! For Lordaeron! *charges to about the 5th elite zombie down the corridor*
Old 2008-11-28, 19:25   Link #1604
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

How would you qualify the Prince of Lorderon to the King of Stormwind? Wrynn seemed to be rather good under the Undercity. I pretty much only did AOE in that. Should have tried my chaos bolt a few times just to see how much it would have hit for with Proudmoure's buff.
Old 2008-11-29, 00:36   Link #1605
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Your list still leaves me concerned about Mage DPS...perhaps more than I was before I read that. For your best Mage to be 14th on that list can't be good...
Old 2008-11-29, 01:35   Link #1606
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
isn't the dragon Arthes raised in the trailer a big one? or is it just now a Monster under the Lich Kings Control?

and I felt kinda bad that the female Dragon got captured by the Lord of Magic dragon. i /yelled "nooooo!" and some people were like "Wtf u talkin bout?"

also, where is the Dragon KING! i hear Dragon Queen this dragon queen that, but there can't be a queen without a King, so wheres he at?
Queen Elizabeth says "hi".
Old 2008-11-29, 04:11   Link #1607
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Your list still leaves me concerned about Mage DPS...perhaps more than I was before I read that. For your best Mage to be 14th on that list can't be good...
The best mage is #7 on average dps, he/she just wasn't present in all the boss fights (around 50%) so his/her total is pretty low.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 07:37   Link #1608
Mr Hat and Clogs

Quote:
Queen Elizabeth says "hi".
She says a lot of things!

Quote:
isn't the dragon Arthes raised in the trailer a big one
The dragon he raised is called Sindragosa, she was the first consort of Malygos, but was killed (during the original Demonsoul incident in the War of the Ancients I think).

Did Heroic UP again, Ymiron really is easy.

Nearly have the Glory of the Hero done as well. Drak'theron ones are easy to do, but I just haven't done that on Heroic yet. Oculus ones will be annoying. Other ones I have left look like they just rely a lot on luck to get happen. No freakin clue about Gotta Go! Might be able to do it with Mind-numbing/CoT. Q_Q
Old 2008-11-29, 09:56   Link #1609
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
The dragon he raised is called Sindragosa, she was the first consort of Malygos, but was killed (during the original Demonsoul incident in the War of the Ancients I think).
She was. Or rather, she was hurled all the way to Northrend, and died from injuries before she could reach the Dragonblight. She swore revenge to every living thing during her final moments, basically making her the perfect dragon for the Lich King to raise.

I just finished a decent amount of quests in Dragonblight, and god this expansion is more awesome in so many levels then it's predecessor. Payed a visit to the Emerald Dragonshrine, where Ysera seems to be sleeping peacefully (thank the Titans for that) and did some quests for the Black Dragonflight, which once again re-affirmed my beliefs that Black Dragons are awesome.

Then came the quest-chain leading up to the Wrathgate.

Dear god.

The awesome.

This once again shows that Blizzard does listen to it's players, because I sure as hell felt like I was involved in a lore-rich world that was ever changing.

I love this game.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 10:05   Link #1610
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Yes, those Oculus ones look tricky. Clear the relevant sky areas, the 10 constructs, along with Varos, Urom and Eregos in less than 20 minutes? Seriously, that looks like one that would require being far better geared, along with killing Anub'arak in under 2 minutes. Seriously, the adds in his underground phases take a fair while to drop. As for the don't use a particular drake colour in The Oculus...hmmm. Well, if you did a 1 red and 4 green combo, that might work for the no amber one. As for no red....I see 4 or 5 ambers being required there. Having a non-tank drake would require Eregos being virtually perma-time stopped. No green...I see a mainly amber combo because the absence of heals requires the guy to not be able to fight. A lot of those Heroic ones look like they require geared people, so don't be hellbent on getting them all yet, some of them will be out of reach.

A sweet bit of luck today. Run 3 Heroics with one group (Nexus, Gundrak and Stratholme) then 3 with another (Violet Hold, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle). I convince my 2nd group to let me stay in for 1 more run and do Pinnacle before they replace me with a guildie of theirs. Girdle of Bane finally dropped, right when I had enough emblems to get the belt available form there, which is about he same as what I won. 40 emblems saved by the skin of my teeth. ^^ Now I can aim for the Frostfire Robes. Also got Wyrmrest Accord Exalted in that run. The boots from that rep grind are sweet. Now I just need the bracers from Violet Hold, the legs from Halls of Lightning and maybe the wand from Azjol-Nerub and I will probably be ready to start applying to serious guilds.
Old 2008-11-29, 11:05   Link #1611
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Mages still do fine in end game. Probably the only class that consistently out dpses them are hunters. Speaking of which, my hunter finally dinged 80 so I can start raiding again. Still kinda torn that I didn't pick DK instead, but I'll still level it in my spare time.
Old 2008-11-29, 11:42   Link #1612
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
and did some quests for the Black Dragonflight, which once again re-affirmed my beliefs that Black Dragons are awesome.
Spoiler for just in case:
Old 2008-11-29, 12:48   Link #1613
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Wouldn't it be fitting to kite her all the way to the Dragonblight to down her? She'd at least end up were she was trying to go before she died. The other dragons....or maybe just the druids, would think of that as a respectful act.

Of course they would find it less respectible if you kited her to Wyrmist Tower or Dalaren, but it was the thought that counts, right?
Old 2008-11-29, 14:31   Link #1614
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Spoiler for just in case:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-11-29, 15:26   Link #1615
Xacual

No he didn't raise Sindragosa, we kill her in Coldarra for one of the Nexus questlines. I'm pretty sure he raised the 5man dragon that we fight in dragonblight.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 17:08   Link #1616
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-11-29, 18:25   Link #1617
Mr Hat and Clogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
No he didn't raise Sindragosa, we kill her in Coldarra for one of the Nexus questlines. I'm pretty sure he raised the 5man dragon that we fight in dragonblight.
Yeah it was Singdragosa he raised. We killed Saragosa in Coldara.
Old 2008-11-29, 18:28   Link #1618
Xacual

Damn, their names are too similar for me!

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 18:31   Link #1619
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

So if Deathwing is a three story crane, that means we would need to use thr FOUR WHEELS OF FURY on him along with 'locks on bikes for proper dps.

Last edited by Ithekro; 2008-11-29 at 19:52.
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 20:43   Link #1620
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Yeah it was Singdragosa he raised. We killed Saragosa in Coldara.
Well a weakened Saragosa.
Otherwise she'd nom'd us.

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows