AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-02, 03:16   Link #241
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Spoiler for Shippuden:
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 15:01   Link #242
SCirone

Need help finding a song used in Naruto

It is the song used during dramatic extended fight scenes. It is used during the beginning of the fight scene with Chiyo's 10 puppets versus Sasori's 100. Alot of violin in it. Anyone know what it is called or where I can get it?
SCirone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 04:55   Link #243
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Okay, again ALL of the Shippuden music i.e. chiyo's puppets, akatsuki extraction, etc. Are all unreleased! There is no Naruto Shippuden album out yet, there is however a Shippuden Movie OST out and you can order it off a myriad of online stores. The only way you're gonna get those bgms ppl is through ripping them, and they are still going to be poor quality
Old 2007-09-13, 19:01   Link #244
yunfa

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by treetrall-sama View Post
When Asuma kick those sand ninjas asses in order to save Shikamaru..
i know it isnt on the 2 OST's that are out.. ive checked them at least twice.. help me
Damn, I'm looking for this song too! It's not in the Naruto OST 1, 2 or 3, so PLEASE if somebody here knows where to find it, or has it, tell me.
I really need it, it's amazing and it continues playing in my head over and over xD
Thank you very much =]

Ps. kakashi the best, ever <3!
yunfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 18:09   Link #245
Lupusanima

Question

hEy Im BrAnD nEw So I wAnNa KnO wAt Is ThE nAmE oF tHe FiGhT mUsIc WhEn Choji fights Dozu? & wHeN Naruto gEtS tHe Spinnig Jutsu dOwN & gOeS fLyInG tO Jeryia's fEeT iT sOuNdS lIkE iT sAyS aSuMa AlOt!!
Lupusanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 18:14   Link #246
blacknamed

Anyone know or have the song from Naruto episode 72, that plays when orichimaru was caught making is forbidden jutsu and he his talking to Sarutobi.
blacknamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 00:02   Link #247
Vicious108

Will the unreleased songs from Naruto season 1 ever come out now Shippuden's around? I really want some of the songs that haven't been released yet. Like the one that played in Kimimaro's flashback.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 08:46   Link #248
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Will the unreleased songs from Naruto season 1 ever come out now Shippuden's around? I really want some of the songs that haven't been released yet. Like the one that played in Kimimaro's flashback.
Who knows. Next month will be released a best of of the pre-shippuuden OP/ED in instrumental versions* and it's the last thing I expected them to release. Maybe they'll release the bgm later. (still unlikely, but that crappy compilation of useless tunes often found on the singles was so unexpected that I am not sure anymore)

by the way, Shippuuden OST and ED3 are due to be released in december, OP2 in january. Forgot the exact dates.

*tracklisting :
1 - Go !!! (OP4)
2 - Viva rock (ED3)
3 - Seishun kyuosoukyuku (OP5)
4 - Ima made nando mo (ED5)
5 - Harmonia (ED2)
6 - Kanashimi wo yasashisa ni (OP3)
7 - Ding!Dong!Dang!(Movie 2 Theme)
8 - Home Sweet Home (Movie 1 Theme)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 10:32   Link #249
Rahan

The OST is not released yet, so wait a month and ask again ...
Old 2007-11-25, 21:50   Link #250
rayleni

whats the name of the song or the remix of that song that is on episode 116-117 when neji has flashbacks of lee, hinata, and naruto and then he kills the huge spider?
rayleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 00:44   Link #251
Flaming Rasengan
NarutoCard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha View Post
Which Ten Ten Theme are you refering to, because they played like three different songs during her fight against Temari. One is like a drum and base, the other one has a chinese rhythm, and the last one have appear regulary in the series.
What's the name of the one with the chinese rhythm?
Flaming Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 00:49   Link #252
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Rasengan View Post
What's the name of the one with the chinese rhythm?
It's not released, so not named. It's often called TenTen theme by the fans, but that's forgetting this tune was played first in the Sakura x Ino fight (when Sakura taunts Ino) so the song isn't even directly related to TenTen.
Old 2007-12-03, 12:27   Link #253
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Naruto is nothing more then songs by real artist in Japan. We have Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Snorkel, Hearts Gorw, Saboten, Orange Range, Flow, And much more. I for one love Haruka Kanata...AFKG is my favorite band. And yes, Viva Rock is different in the full version. Then you have the background music during the show, and I wouldn't know about these...Weather they were made specifaclly for the anime or not...
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 22:19   Link #254
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I like the "Uchiha Destiny" (variation of Sasuke Destiny) the one that sounds lighter and more harmonic, usually plays in a Sasuke/Itachi episode. I hope they release it.
Old 2007-12-03, 22:47   Link #255
peachesancreme

help!

What's the song that is played when Sasuke is a kid and is talking to his mom about why his dad seems to favor his brother?? Its like the scene that is right after Sasuke tries to throw the kunai's like Itachi...................i think. but i'm pretty sure.

i looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't find it HELP PWEASE
peachesancreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 01:31   Link #256
mandud3

[B]OKAY GUYS I NEED TO KNOW THIS SONG! I SWEAR I NEED TO *dies* what the HEK is the name of THE SONG PLAYED AT THE END OF EPISODE 33!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? *dies again*
mandud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 06:38   Link #257
Orochimaru?

Well, I want to know what's the name of the music played in episode 40 when Kakashi meets Orochimaru. I think it's Orochimaru's Fight, but it's different from that version. If you know, please say.

To be sure when you answer, please see this AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2mi_TanjY0
Orochimaru? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 12:51   Link #258
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandud3 View Post
[B]OKAY GUYS I NEED TO KNOW THIS SONG! I SWEAR I NEED TO *dies* what the HEK is the name of THE SONG PLAYED AT THE END OF EPISODE 33!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? *dies again*
I guess that depends....Do you mean the outro or the very last music song instament thing that was played during the show?
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 00:28   Link #259
mandud3

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
I guess that depends....Do you mean the outro or the very last music song instament thing that was played during the show?
the last song before the outro.. when dosu's talking *dies again*
mandud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 11:38   Link #260
Orochimaru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orochimaru? View Post
Well, I want to know what's the name of the music played in episode 40 when Kakashi meets Orochimaru. I think it's Orochimaru's Fight, but it's different from that version. If you know, please say.

To be sure when you answer, please see this AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2mi_TanjY0
Nobody answered it yet. I'm waiting for a long time and every time I see there is no answer for my question.......... ¬¬
Orochimaru? is offline   Reply With Quote