AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-11, 20:17   Link #201
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 21:42   Link #202
Used Can

There were loads of UFO references in Urabe's bedroom. I wonder why.
Old 2009-07-12, 02:56   Link #203
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler:
they will...in chapter one or two, Urabe told him that she laugh in the middle of class is because she have some whisper in her ear that he is her 1st sex partner.
But its not now...may be a couple of volume ahead.

and it pretty obvious since Urabe herself stated secretly that she is a pervert as well.

IMO:
If the two kiss each other when one or each of them "in the heat", or if Urabe give her Lust drool to him then taste his, they sure will go "Rumble in the Jungle"
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 01:13   Link #204
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for chp 37:
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 01:26   Link #205
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I felt the chapter was really short, but we finally figured out the mystery about the Uraba look alike.
Old 2009-08-31, 11:53   Link #206
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 37:
Old 2009-08-31, 21:17   Link #207
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler:
Old 2009-09-01, 23:03   Link #208
Isekaijin

I can't really see Urabe acting like an idol.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 23:30   Link #209
FateAnomaly

I wonder how she know about Urabe though. Also they have the same under skirt secret technique. Can't help but think they are related somehow.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 17:06   Link #210
NaweG
Just some guy

So, have their been any more recent rumors about this becoming an anime? Given the content of the school festival chapter, I'm thinking that might be less likely now, but then I think that someone like SHAFT could pull it off. What do y'all think?
Old 2009-09-02, 21:34   Link #211
christinemarie
Crazy One

I don't want this manga to be animated until "the Idol showdown arc is over" so need to wait for the upcoming chapters 38 onward though I don't know when.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 21:39   Link #212
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
I don't want this manga to be animated until "the Idol showdown arc is over" so need to wait for the upcoming chapters 38 onward though I don't know when.
If many recent series are any guide, it is unlikely a first season of MGX would get as far as chapter 30, let alone 37+. Though I suppose that brings up the question of which chapters are "must do" and which are "nice to have"?

I did a motion graphic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiGlA...e=channel_page) myself from the first panty scissors exhibition, and think that would have to be a "must do", though I suspect they would get their own custom music for it
Old 2009-09-03, 07:22   Link #213
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
It shouldn't be animated until there is a clear enough way to end the series. Whenever they change a manga's end so the anime will have some sort of conclusion, it sucks.
Old 2009-09-24, 02:23   Link #214
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Thumbs up

Love, love, LOVE this Manga... Such a nice departure form so many others... It takes a common formula and turns enough of it on its ear to be fresh and fun again!

The slow pace isn't really all that different from so many other series, but the crafted way the emotions are explored through Urabe's unique way of expressing them is so wonderful. She really DOES come off as mysteriously as girls seem to be in that phase of life. She is SO hard to read, and Tsubaki is such a normal guy that even if she weren't "odd", he'd probably have just as much trouble understanding a regular girl.

I thought the author's notes regarding how Middle schoolers probably shouldn't be having sexual relations, and College students are pretty much expected to, it is the High schoolers who are doing the experimenting and having their "firsts". He also made a statement that he is old fashioned and that he doesn't like the trend towards kids having sex at ever younger and younger ages... I sort of wonder if he's trying to turn the trend around through his story by having the two do their exploring through fantasizing and then sharing through the unique connection they have... It puts off the actual consummation of steps, yet they take their steps up anyways from an emotional perspective. Still Tsubaki rightly points out that he's barely even touched Urabe except for a few occasions. That she almost invited him to follow through in 36 was an interesting development...

Spoiler for ufos?:

A really fun series with cute characters that don't go so far afield wacky that you can't take them seriously, nor SO serious that the series becomes an angstfest... Good show Ueshiba-sensei!
Mughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 13:18   Link #215
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
I can't really see Urabe acting like an idol.
now you can see it, the new raw from crazymanga.be give me some feeling Tsubaki will get into deep shit trouble next chapter
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 23:40   Link #216
death
Otaku~desu

Send a message via AIM to death Send a message via MSN to death
Well i started reading this manga about 5 hours ago and finished to 38 so far and im addicted i think this is one of the best mangas i have read in a very long time! as im looking at the times it comes out every month that is so long to wait :*(i really want to know how there relashonship goes!
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 19:03   Link #217
ellifeedn
Thinker

Urabe became more awesome in the new chapter.
Old 2009-11-02, 07:04   Link #218
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

well. the snychronizing part was creepy and i have no idea where this is going either
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 13:05   Link #219
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
well. the snychronizing part was creepy and i have no idea where this is going either
Yeah, its really weird so far. I mean, if they were going to switch, they'd just do it. Maybe Urabe will have a rival soon? I don't know.

Spoiler for Chapter 39:
Old 2009-11-02, 13:10   Link #220
scrumly1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah, its really weird so far. I mean, if they were going to switch, they'd just do it. Maybe Urabe will have a rival soon? I don't know.

Spoiler for Chapter 39:
Well hopefully next chapter makes up for it.
scrumly1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen