AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-28, 09:26   Link #181
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

@Michiru: The scene where she was in a headstand position, was the one with the wiretaps? I should really try to replay her route (and dig in the the jp. dictionaries) . Didn't Kana also mention that this first encounter made her also already fall in love with Yuuki or something like that during the epilogue?

My memories on her route in general are extremly hazy because I understood the least about it back then .
Old 2012-09-30, 01:29   Link #182
Seroja
Otamega

Hey guys i just started playing this VN after the anime is it true that i must play Chisato's route first before i can play other ?? If so then basically the first time i play though this i just hit next and my choices won't effect the story right ?
Old 2012-09-30, 01:34   Link #183
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seroja View Post
Hey guys i just started playing this VN after the anime is it true that i must play Chisato's route first before i can play other ?? If so then basically the first time i play though this i just hit next and my choices won't effect the story right ?
Pretty much. On your first run you only have - iirc - two choice-selections available (who probably aren't *that* important) and will be automatically locked into Chisato's route. On your 2+ playthrough the remaining choices become visible thus letting you choose between Michiru, Mifuyu, Isara and Satsuki.
Old 2012-10-02, 22:04   Link #184
PEBETON

Where can I get the game in English?

I have a question, is there any place where I can get the game in English? So far I've only found it on Japannese, but I can't understand it. So is there any patch in progress or already released?
PEBETON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 22:21   Link #185
relentlessflame

*Administrator

As far as I know, there is no announced English translation in progress.
Old 2012-10-04, 08:39   Link #186
Seroja
Otamega

mhm may i ask how can i unlock the extra in the game ?
Old 2012-10-04, 08:46   Link #187
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Unlike most eroges, you have to complete every route to get to the extras. Atleast you get treated by a final ending movie ( with the song Jewelry time) after completing all of them .
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 09:33   Link #188
Seroja
Otamega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Pretty much. On your first run you only have - iirc - two choice-selections available (who probably aren't *that* important) and will be automatically locked into Chisato's route. On your 2+ playthrough the remaining choices become visible thus letting you choose between Michiru, Mifuyu, Isara and Satsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Unlike most eroges, you have to complete every route to get to the extras. Atleast you get treated by a final ending movie ( with the song Jewelry time) after completing all of them .
Tks u guys help me a lot
I hear there is a PSP ver or the game coming with a new route right ?
Old 2012-10-04, 09:43   Link #189
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Non-chan has her own route in the psp game, eventhough i haven't played it yet because my game is still stuck at the customs for 2 days ...
Old 2012-10-04, 10:11   Link #190
Seroja
Otamega

the PSP ver is in japanese as well right ? my japanese isn't good enough to read VN yet i realy want it to be english but it can only be so in my dream ==,
Old 2012-10-04, 14:37   Link #191
relentlessflame

*Administrator

This is something that might be of interest. I am curious about what route the Koichoco manga is going to take after seeing the latest chapter in Dengeki G's:

Spoiler for Koichoco main manga Chapter 21 with comparisons to the game and anime:
Old 2012-10-04, 17:21   Link #192
Snuffle
likes cute things

I'm guessing that there was enough commotion in Japan with how the anime turned out and is trying to please fans with making the story in the way many feel the anime should have been.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 17:29   Link #193
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I think that the current koichoco manga (not the "SLC" story) was leaning more towards Satsuki from the very start.
Old 2012-10-04, 17:51   Link #194
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I think that the current koichoco manga (not the "SLC" story) was leaning more towards Satsuki from the very start.
Yes, I think so too. But, in fairness to the general point of what Snuffle is saying, it is not unreasonable to assume that, based on the anime taking one route, they may have planned all along for the manga to take another. I would say that it's a good marketing strategy, at least.
Old 2012-10-04, 18:48   Link #195
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Eventhough this was expected, you are still forced to play Chisato's story first in the psp game. It will be fun holding down the skip button for some time ....

The graphics and music quality on the psp version is obviously alot worse and the "shaking" effects are pretty horrible
Also the "extra menu" is acessible from the very start.
edit:
lol they kept the 4th wallbreaking joke with Non-chan and the see-through glasses near the start of the common route
more selectable options in the common that leads to scenes with Non-chan. Although i am sure these choices don't effect my first playthrough

Last edited by hyl; 2012-10-04 at 20:24.
Old 2012-10-05, 12:27   Link #196
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I posted this 2 weeks ago in the eroge section for the psp port of sucre.
Quote:
I ended up getting Sucre Portable for psp (taking a minor break from IroSeka) and in less than 5 minutes and i get this treated with this CG
Spoiler for NSFW:

Interesting censor , it was if i was watching an anime on tv. I am also questioning how this was allowed on the psp.
For Koichoco portable, I was treated again by similar censors

Spoiler for maybe nsfw, whatever:

edit: come to think of it. Mashifoni portable censored "that scene" from Miu's story with an original SD cg.

later edit:
finished Chisato's route (again...)
It's exactly the same as the pc version, minus the H-scenes and the only new additions were some extra dates. Eventhough the H-scenes were removed, it's still implied that they had sex.
Spoiler for no idea why i put this in a spoiler tag:

I don't think that i have the patience (and time) to sit through all the routes again. So i won't be doing Satsuki's and Michiru's stories , because i didn't like their routes that much. Eventhough you can skip previously unskippable scenes like moments when "Piece of My Heart" was playing

Last edited by hyl; 2012-10-05 at 15:18.
Old 2012-10-05, 15:22   Link #197
Snuffle
likes cute things

So no new CGs? That's too bad... Well I'm hoping you will tell all of us what Non-chan's route is about. I'd really like to know what is so interesting about her that she got her own route instead of Hadzuki.
Old 2012-10-05, 15:23   Link #198
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
So no new CGs? That's too bad... Well I'm hoping you will tell all of us what Non-chan's route is about. I'd really like to know what is so interesting about her that she got her own route instead of Hadzuki.
There were new cg's but those were for the 2 new dates and some were as a replacement for the removed H-scenes

edit: so to get to Non-chan's route you have to spot Michiru 3 times and fail to spot her on the 4th time. Kind of odd way to get there, but whatever.

later edit: didn't get the time to read too much into her route because reading VN's on such a small screen is much more tiring than on a pc or laptop >_>
It starts fairly weak with Non-chan and Yuuki seeing a couple (rather "conveniently" a guy called Ooshima and a female senpai ) in a cafe and because of that she became curious what "love" is.
The person who ended up persuading Yuuki now into the elections is Non-chan (not a suprise, because it's her route afterall)

Last edited by hyl; 2012-10-06 at 11:36.
Old 2012-10-08, 21:59   Link #199
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Finally finished Non-chan's route after being held back because of reading other eroge (Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco! and trials of "Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou" and "Hananiro Heptagram") and it was very disappointing.

I know that i shouldn't expect anything spectacular because none of the original 5 stories were that good, but they made her story very bad and also her story lacked any real romance, except near the end and the epilogue. Another disappointment was that the politics were almost entirely skipped in her route. Plus there was some minor unneeded and forced drama at 3/4 of the story.
The good thing was that Chisato did not cause any drama and was actually a decent support character, i am complaining for the lack of "piece of heart" that usually should play for these kind of scenes

later edit:

I am not going to bother rereading it, seeing that i still have a bad aftertaste from it last night.

Spoiler for basic summary while being deprived of sleep and didn't like the story, so expect inaccuracies and many left out details :

I don't think i am going to read anyone else's route after this. The only thing that i will be checking is if the the psp game is using the anime seiyuu for Kana (Iguchi Yuka) or kept the original pc version.

Last edited by hyl; 2012-10-09 at 01:24. Reason: major post cleaning
Old 2012-10-12, 02:52   Link #200
Snuffle
likes cute things

Thanks for the summary hyl, it sucks that it was not enjoyable. I suspect that Non-chan when through some phases of thinking how she feels and pondering about love. The 'betrayal' thing sounds really forced, basing on how upset you are about her story, am I right in assuming that there was not enough explanation about why she did that?

At first glance, I though Non-chan was wearing just a towel in that last pic... Then I realized they were outside sitting on a bench and that was a one piece dress.

Tags
drama, eroge, politics, romance, school life, visual novel