AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-19, 14:57   Link #2581
Mentar
Banned

Aaaah, wonderful ^_^

Many hilarious scenes, and then another glorious confrontation between Hilda and Aoi. Seriously, the two girls are at their best when they play off each other.

So let's see if the new amnesia-ridden Hilda can finally equalize the score after her defeat during the "lure Beel" competition
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 15:04   Link #2582
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Furuichi just needs to give Hilda a creepy jumping grope-hug and she'll be back to herself.
In exchange for his life.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 15:19   Link #2583
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
I could not stop laughing One of my fav Chapters so far!
Old 2012-01-19, 15:24   Link #2584
zibi88

but it would be funny if it turned out that hilda did not lose her memories xD but she was only pretending to have them lost... kinda to see how a different life would be like and kinda to creep out oga xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 16:05   Link #2585
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't want to admit it, but I totally inderstand Furuichi. Damn you, Oga! (Though I'd have kept watching. It's hilarious.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 16:12   Link #2586
for3ver
The Lost Child

"furuichi takayuki, ran like a bitch"

another 2 the hall of fame? ^^
Old 2012-01-20, 04:04   Link #2587
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

hahaha..what a nice chapter..look like Hilda don't remember anything...but she Know that Aoi could be a possible opponent in love way...hahahah...woman are scary when love come

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-20 at 08:18.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 08:17   Link #2588
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Haha, great chapter. Love comedy!
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 13:27   Link #2589
Battler-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
hahaha..what a nice chapter..look like Hilda don't remember anything...but she Know that Aoi could be a possible opponent in love way...hahahah...woman are scary when love come
Though i doubt very much taht Hilda is in love with Oga in any ways.
She is just told being her husband
So, just for the time being it is a love comedy.

She has only eyes on her master, Beelzebub in the end.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 13:38   Link #2590
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post

well not nessesery... she saw that oga was worried about her as she yelled at him and he yelled at her to shut up as he is going to save her... she listened to it and sit quiet

he saved her life from jabels attack... she was able to tell bellze her like last words... and if we remember earlier... hilda in prison was thinking about oga and his words... she herself said that "she throught her master was everything for her" and then she helped out yolda by switching places...

so it would be funny if hilda was only pretending to have lost her memories becosue she wanted to tease oga :P or simply wanted to see a different life

now bellze is more happy than before... hilda is more happy too as she is smiling almsot all the time... while oga panics and freaks out from this kindness XD

well the thing we can notice is that... hilda allways showed to hate oga or at least she did not like him... but now as she lost her memories we see that she kinda has her inner intuitions working towards differnet people.... the Creepichi/pedofile remained deep in herself... and her intution towards Aoi its like it was allways.... yet we can notice a change towards oga ! she blushes a lot next to oga and if she is currently showing off her inner feelings towards people.. it might be that she started to like oga back before she lost memories as she doesnt show any hate feelings towards him like she does towards others
Old 2012-01-20, 15:25   Link #2591
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
aks out from this kindness XD

well the thing we can notice is that... hilda allways showed to hate oga or at least she did not like him...

Wow wow wow, no I don't agree at all. Hilda showed several time that she likes Oga maybe not loves him but she likes him. Oga is the person she likes the most after Beel.

But this chapter for me is a hint that Hilda even loves him. Why ? As she said at the beginning of the chapter with Furuichi "From the depth of my being..." The more the time passed, the more Hilda cared about Oga and the same for him. This memory loss is, for me, just a proof of how much Hilda cares about him as the rescue arc was a proof of how much Oga cared about her.
Old 2012-01-20, 19:37   Link #2592
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Hilda is so cute without her memories being there that it's againist the law of universe ;w;'' *hnnnnngggg!*
Old 2012-01-20, 20:16   Link #2593
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Don't be sad, Furuichi, you still have Lamia
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 20:25   Link #2594
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Don't be sad, Furuichi, you still have Alain
Fixed for you.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 20:44   Link #2595
Johnny
Working the bags...

And also a nice visualization as well...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 22:37   Link #2596
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

LOL, he is the only true love for Furuichi
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 23:05   Link #2597
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Wow wow wow, no I don't agree at all. Hilda showed several time that she likes Oga maybe not loves him but she likes him. Oga is the person she likes the most after Beel.

But this chapter for me is a hint that Hilda even loves him. Why ? As she said at the beginning of the chapter with Furuichi "From the depth of my being..." The more the time passed, the more Hilda cared about Oga and the same for him. This memory loss is, for me, just a proof of how much Hilda cares about him as the rescue arc was a proof of how much Oga cared about her.
That's I'd say a tad far fetched but not something I'd dimiss entirely considering this is Beelzebub.
Just something very very very unlikely.
I wouldn't take her simply remembering about Furuchi to heart, I think that was more to do for the lolz.

Also no way in hell could Hilda ever be acting about this all(altho again this is Beelzebub so who knows) but fact she could never even pretend to act that way towards Oga no matter what the debt is, it's not Hilda.
Sure I think she'd be very grateful towards him but in no way act all lovey dovey towards him

I'd like to point out I still love my cold, merciless Hilda but god this deredere, moemoe kyun Hilda is just as great as the old, makes me wish it was a twin.
One as the old Hilda and the other as new

Will have to admit that some part does hope all this stuff does leave an impression on Hilda tho.

The Aoi vs Hilda didn't disappoint, it was epic!
Woman's intuition is one of the scariest thing in exictence

Gonna need more of this for some time to come, it's too good to let it go back to before just yet
Old 2012-01-21, 05:00   Link #2598
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post

i agree for the love comedy..i like it..no romance but love comedy...but i think that for Hilda, Oga is the second person most important to her..the first is her master..so, isn't impossible that she start to love him..love comedy like this, is the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post

Good analysis..i agree..you have a point..
However,Hilda even if hypothetically love-like Oga in her normal state..she can't shows it..because isn't in her character...she is like Oga...a BadAss character...
Old 2012-01-21, 14:13   Link #2599
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
That's I'd say a tad far fetched but not something I'd dimiss entirely considering this is Beelzebub.
Just something very very very unlikely.
I wouldn't take her simply remembering about Furuchi to heart, I think that was more to do for the lolz.

Also no way in hell could Hilda ever be acting about this all(altho again this is Beelzebub so who knows) but fact she could never even pretend to act that way towards Oga no matter what the debt is, it's not Hilda.
Sure I think she'd be very grateful towards him but in no way act all lovey dovey towards him

I'd like to point out I still love my cold, merciless Hilda but god this deredere, moemoe kyun Hilda is just as great as the old, makes me wish it was a twin.
One as the old Hilda and the other as new

Will have to admit that some part does hope all this stuff does leave an impression on Hilda tho.

The Aoi vs Hilda didn't disappoint, it was epic!
Woman's intuition is one of the scariest thing in exictence

Gonna need more of this for some time to come, it's too good to let it go back to before just yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post

Good analysis..i agree..you have a point..
However,Hilda even if hypothetically love-like Oga in her normal state..she can't shows it..because isn't in her character...she is like Oga...a BadAss character...
Oh but I agree with you two : The normal Hilda will never act like that with Oga. However, she can how her love for him in her own way : A badass way (the same for Oga, of course)
Old 2012-01-21, 17:45   Link #2600
zibi88

but if hilda shows inner throughts about people... than it would mean that the old hilda likes oga too... as he inner badass self would reject him and make some rude statment like towards creepichi (that so... or her woman intuituion showed up in front of aoi) yet she is very kind to oga and her inner intuition doesnt show up any negative sides...

yet mostly she will kick ogas ass when she gets to her old self and she will remember what happened till that time xD so sleeping in hte same bed...beign all nice to oga ;p or going aroung people saying she is his wife ^^

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence