AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-14, 09:33   Link #2861
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I don't think the audience would care if they're virgins or not seeing how their bodies are so alluring.

Sensei though is questionable.
Old 2010-08-14, 10:01   Link #2862
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Come on now.
Sorry man, I won't give with that.

Quote:
If he did we won't get that breast rape scene! Iam more surprise that Rei didn't blame Takashi for not acting fast enough to be groped......gives me more of the feeling REi want's it bad! And Hisashi is gonna give it to her probably later on though couldn't since he turned to a zombie.
Yeah, I know that's why they didn't have him do anything. But yeah, I think she would have been mad, but he had his gar moment, with his gar line, so she wasn't mad at him stalling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
oi it doesnt mean that when they're boyfriend and girlfriend that they did it... if that were to happen... chances are high that rei will forget about takashi, giving saeko and saya a sha- no... i mean a blunt club to try and bash open that thick head.

also... as far as i know, rei is only acting lovey dovey with the guy.
Well, I would like to think they didn't have sex, since I'm not too keen on HS kids doing that, but they had to at least hit first base. And with a girl like that, you go for a double, even if you're a nice, stand up, perfect guy like Hisashi.
Old 2010-08-14, 10:09   Link #2863
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
I don't think the audience would care if they're virgins or not seeing how their bodies are so alluring.

Sensei though is questionable.
Obviously Sensei is experienced , even very well Currently she's sex starved

Maybe Rei already did "it" with Hisashi .

Saya and Saeko = I'm sure no
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 10:16   Link #2864
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Sorry man, I won't give with that.
Ok man...sobs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post

Yes sensei! One reason I like you!

Possible one reason probably Takashi is all emo.

Saya and Saeko....Busy studying and busy with martial arts no time for boys. Yep. Your correct on that.
Old 2010-08-14, 10:18   Link #2865
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Well, I would like to think they didn't have sex, since I'm not too keen on HS kids doing that, but they had to at least hit first base. And with a girl like that, you go for a double, even if you're a nice, stand up, perfect guy like Hisashi.
yeah... highschool kids these days are really active... BUT fans will rage globally at the revelation if she already did it. now you dont want the whole world to beat your ass, right?

i have to agree with shizuka sensei being experienced nao... hell... she's past christmas cake and with a woman that hawt... how can anyone NOT resist?
Old 2010-08-14, 10:27   Link #2866
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
now you dont want the whole world to beat your ass, right?
Tell that to Scarface Tony Montana man that was EPIC!!!

Quote:
she's past christmas cake and with a woman that hawt... how can anyone NOT resist?
They're reserving the sex scenes for the DVD/Blu Ray, where there is an option you can do sensei or not. lol
Old 2010-08-14, 10:49   Link #2867
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Yeah, and I bet she is so comfortable in her friend's bedroom for a good reason too.

Quote:
Possible one reason probably Takashi is all emo.
That's a given. No normal guy is okay with the girl he loves being with another guy, in any capacity. I would have enjoyed bashing Hisashi's head in if I was Takashi.

What? I'm selfish and don't like to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
yeah... highschool kids these days are really active... BUT fans will rage globally at the revelation if she already did it. now you dont want the whole world to beat your ass, right?
I don't think it will ever be addressed for that reason. I think more and more heroines are being portrayed as experienced, to some degree now. The otakus will get over it...maybe.

Quote:
i have to agree with shizuka sensei being experienced nao... hell... she's past christmas cake and with a woman that hawt... how can anyone NOT resist?
Psh, she goes straight for his crotch everytime. She's knows her way around.
Old 2010-08-14, 10:57   Link #2868
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
What? I'm selfish and don't like to share.
But what if you're Takashi and Iam Hirano? Sensei wants us? Are you game for a 3some?
Old 2010-08-14, 12:39   Link #2869
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Because she had a boyfriend. They at least hit first base.

I think she'd lose it. She is the most fragile of all the characters right now.

Because she said he was not there for her, but Hisashi was. So, since I don't see her supporting him when he will need it. But, there is a chance since by the time he needs help, she may be over most of the stuff and will able to help him. But, I'd rather Saeko help him there...good drama.
Mmm... Nothing really proven. Just your own concept on what a couple should be.

Don't see it.
Oh! This must be the legendary "agreeing to disagreeing"?!

Don't see how that connects.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 13:08   Link #2870
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

We can let this one slide. But if later on Rei still talks about Hisashi not in the influence of alcohol then heck! Takashi go for Saeko or Shizuka-sensei!
Old 2010-08-14, 13:22   Link #2871
zarqu
Stüldt Håjt!

Quote:
But what if you're Takashi and Iam Hirano? Sensei wants us? Are you game for a 3some?
I like where this is going.

This weeks episode was sexy beyond compare. Very good stuff. More zombie hunting action would've made it legendary.
zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 13:23   Link #2872
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarqu View Post
I like where this is going.

This weeks episode was sexy beyond compare. Very good stuff. More zombie hunting action would've made it legendary.
Since this anime is somewhat basically following the manga, then you will defiantly love the next episode
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 19:02   Link #2873
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:

Of course Rei has prob done it with Hisashi. You don't get that level of aggresiveness with being a virgin.

Shizuka and Rei are prob you're non virgins ("experienced" females) in the group. Saya is definitely a virgin. Saeko prob is too given the level of fanservice art we see of Saeko and Saya in the OP. They're not going to do that level of fanservice with "secondhand" females.
Old 2010-08-14, 19:56   Link #2874
Qikz

Used or not. I'll have Saya anyway! <3
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 21:04   Link #2875
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Of course Rei has prob done it with Hisashi. You don't get that level of aggresiveness with being a virgin.

Shizuka and Rei are prob you're non virgins ("experienced" females) in the group. Saya is definitely a virgin. Saeko prob is too given the level of fanservice art we see of Saeko and Saya in the OP. They're not going to do that level of fanservice with "secondhand" females.
Its really surprising how aggressive (experienced females) are from the way you are saying it.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 21:13   Link #2876
Fawx9

Quote:

Eh, that still seems a bit of a stretch. Like others have stated it has been at most 4 months. And the author is most likely going to leave it up to guessing games anyways, unless Rei blurts it out for some reason.

I mean how hard is it to believe nothing happened, when we have break blade with a more serious relationship also being called into question on how far it actually progressed.
Fawx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 21:46   Link #2877
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:

You would be surprised Orion. I'm dating a virgin Mormon girl(have known the family for over 10 years) who is very aggressive, minus 3rd and 4th base. And even then, she's surprised me with how forward in other areas she's willing to go(then backing off later that night before reverting back to her earlier personality when we see each other again).

When girls are horny, virgin or not, they can be damn aggressive.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 01:46   Link #2878
Boduar

I think when I read the manga I passed it all off as them being very drunk which tends to losen up inhibitions even more. Pretty sure the same applies to this episode although I guess it was a bit more transparent?
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 01:53   Link #2879
kujoe
from head to heel

Jesus. Let the otaku rage. Seriously.

It's not as if Hisashi was a bad person. From what we've seen, he was a nice and dependable guy, a person that Rei was drawn to, and one that Takashi regarded as a friend of sorts despite him going steady with his childhood friend.

And they're in high school. Would it really be that surprising if he and Rei were close in that way? Unfortunately, his claim to fame would be as Rei's now dead ex-boyfriend, a ghost within whatever Takashi and Rei's relationship will turn into.

Rei now finds her centre in Takashi in these trying times, and as de facto leader, he has to keep group morale up for everyone. I'm wondering, if (or when) Takashi finally snaps, how the others will react.

Last edited by kujoe; 2010-08-15 at 02:07.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 02:05   Link #2880
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:

*blown away*
Talk about stretching stuff out... (;;;;; O_ o)

Even assuming you have enough experience yourself to say that in real life, since they are anime characters and have done plenty enough to prove they aren't comparable to real life people, there is no way that is 100% true.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse