AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-11, 22:20   Link #12041
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
My theory is that she remained sealed so she could actually have a normal school life (well, as normal as possible for youkai). Think about it- if Inner were out all the time, everyone would be afraid of her, and maybe keep trying to pick a fight to see if they could actually beat her anyways. Not something she exactly wanted...

and just to let you know, I have two sources who can read Japanese that confirmed the passage in question says she was sent to live with her mother (or at least went to live with her mother)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 22:31   Link #12042
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Hm...I was always under the impression that Moka wanted to find her mother

I think that was what I read in the scanlations. Then again, it's been a while since I read Season 1.

Guess I should go back and re-read it while waiting for the next chapter
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 23:26   Link #12043
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

The scanlations that you (and everyone else, really) read were speedsubs with an inexperienced group... I later had two people confirm that she said she went to live with her mother, not find her

Old 2009-11-11, 23:26   Link #12044
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Moka went to live with her mother in the human world from a young age. To fit in with human children better, she had to be sealed. When she went to Youkai Gakuen, she remained sealed since it was part of the school rules that the students had to keep human forms. Moka can't switch like some of the others can so she just remained sealed up to avoid hassle.
Old 2009-11-11, 23:58   Link #12045
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
The scanlations that you (and everyone else, really) read were speedsubs with an inexperienced group... I later had two people confirm that she said she went to live with her mother, not find her
That's good to know. Maybe I should buy the Season 1 volumes for translational accuracy...

Although, Abominable Snow Girl was pretty bad, at least Snow Fairy is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Moka went to live with her mother in the human world from a young age. To fit in with human children better, she had to be sealed. When she went to Youkai Gakuen, she remained sealed since it was part of the school rules that the students had to keep human forms. Moka can't switch like some of the others can so she just remained sealed up to avoid hassle.
Makes a lot of sense. The seal was used to make her "normal" so she doesn't scare human children. So, if Youkai Gakuen had a rule stating that all students should remain in their human forms, Moka has no reason to take it off. Even with it off, she still looks pretty damn normal.
Old 2009-11-12, 00:26   Link #12046
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
That's good to know. Maybe I should buy the Season 1 volumes for translational accuracy...

Although, Abominable Snow Girl was pretty bad, at least Snow Fairy is better

Makes a lot of sense. The seal was used to make her "normal" so she doesn't scare human children. So, if Youkai Gakuen had a rule stating that all students should remain in their human forms, Moka has no reason to take it off. Even with it off, she still looks pretty damn normal.
Yes, she looks pretty damn normal, but I think, that if she remained unsealed, the more pressing problem for the school she ( is / was ) in and other students, would be her personality, she's Tsundere, remember.

Anyway do you think, will we get some more information about the Rosario in the manga.

So far we know it's a seal ( barrier ) and Tsukune's personality (?) is the key that unlocks it, if I'm not mistaken. He is the key, to Inner Moka's "lock", if you get my meaning

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-12 at 00:43.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 00:39   Link #12047
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

How the hell did they expect her to survive the school year if Tsukune hadn't come along? Seriously?
Old 2009-11-12, 00:42   Link #12048
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yes, she looks pretty damn normal, but I think, that if she remained unsealed, the more pressing problem would be her personality, she's Tsundere, remember.

Anyway do you think, will we get some more information about the Rosario in the manga.

So far we know it's a seal ( barrier ) and Tsukune's personality (?) is the key that unlocks it, if I'm not mistaken. He is the key, to Inner Moka's "lock", if you get my meaning
Yeah, forgot about that

Sooner or later, I'm pretty sure we'll get all the info about the Rosary. Most likely when Moka's mother or father shows up.
Old 2009-11-12, 00:51   Link #12049
Chris38

What do you think would happen, if the Moka that Tsukune met first, was Inner Moka.

Do you think he would stay in the school if he didn't meet Outer Moka ??
( first meting would be between Inner Moka and Tsukune).

Of course the incident with Saizou could still happen ...
Old 2009-11-12, 00:56   Link #12050
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Interesting thought... one fanfic I'be read suggest that Inner would've made him her human slave/familiar (the thing about that fanfic is that it's good... and the last few chapters cause the story to smash into a wall in a sense). Maybe I should do my own version of that fanfic...

and Radiant, I highly doubt anyone would've expected her to run into the trouble that she did. Don't forget, part of it was Tsukune's fault- Saizou was jealous a beauty like her hung around Tsukune (not saying that circumstances would've been diufferent otherwise, but... well, you never know. I keda, like any author, will have a few holes here and there, I'm afraid)

Old 2009-11-12, 01:21   Link #12051
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Interesting thought... one fanfic I'be read suggest that Inner would've made him her human slave/familiar (the thing about that fanfic is that it's good... and the last few chapters cause the story to smash into a wall in a sense). Maybe I should do my own version of that fanfic...

and Radiant, I highly doubt anyone would've expected her to run into the trouble that she did. Don't forget, part of it was Tsukune's fault- Saizou was jealous a beauty like her hung around Tsukune (not saying that circumstances would've been diufferent otherwise, but... well, you never know. I keda, like any author, will have a few holes here and there, I'm afraid)
I'm sure it would be hilarious, if Tsukune was Inner's familiar.

And she wouldn't have rivals too. ( In this scenario, would Tsukune have the guts to stop his "master" )

Well, but even now Moka is the girl, who he is thinking about the most, and also he seems to have some sort of mental "connection" with her.

It's seen in Season I of the manga, when Tsukune "fights" Hokuto and Moka is taken hostage by Kiria - she says that she has an uneasy "felling".

And when Inner Moka was about to be petrified by Ishigami, Tsukune said that he "hear's" Moka's cries.

I think this is the result of Moka's vampire blood flowing in Tsukune's veins,I mean this mental "bond" could be formed, because Moka has injected her blood into Tsukune.

Do you think this will be explained later in the manga ?
Old 2009-11-12, 01:59   Link #12052
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Going back to MILF's I want a back story on daddy starbucks and the mothers of the vampire sisters. That would clear things up, since Ikeda hasn't done a flashback story...YET.
Old 2009-11-12, 06:13   Link #12053
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
One possible theory about the Vampire MILF in question, and some reasons why Moka is so far the only one of the sisters to carry the Akashiya name, may be because her mother was for a time a mistress of Moka's father for a time. If by chance this eldest sister also has the Shuzen name, then it's clear that daddy starbucks had an affair that resulted in Moka. This could also explain why Moka is different from her sisters and why her mother lives in the human world, among other things. Moka's pedigree being unique of her siblings could mean she coult potentially get even MORE powerful, though she hasn't tried other avenues of combat just yet, we shal see if and how that pans out for her.
Old 2009-11-12, 08:12   Link #12054
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
One possible theory about the Vampire MILF in question, and some reasons why Moka is so far the only one of the sisters to carry the Akashiya name, may be because her mother was for a time a mistress of Moka's father for a time. If by chance this eldest sister also has the Shuzen name, then it's clear that daddy starbucks had an affair that resulted in Moka. This could also explain why Moka is different from her sisters and why her mother lives in the human world, among other things. Moka's pedigree being unique of her siblings could mean she coult potentially get even MORE powerful, though she hasn't tried other avenues of combat just yet, we shal see if and how that pans out for her.
You know, it could be that true that Moka was the result of an affair between daddy starbucks and her mother, but there is one thing I would like too point out, if she was the result of an affair, why would she live with the rest of her ( half ) sister' s ( before she went ti the human world ).

I mean it should have been obvious ,that he had an affair, from the moment Moka was born.

I don't know what I would do in this situation ( I'm a guy ) , but I think daddy's starbucks
mate (?) would be quite pissed upon learning that her lover had an affair with another women.

And in the manga, it's shown ( I don't remember which chapter it was ), that Moka knows, that she had a different mother then the rest of the sister's ? ( maybe that's why she doesn't want to talk about her parents : ).
Old 2009-11-12, 08:14   Link #12055
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, she looks pretty damn normal, but I think, that if she remained unsealed, the more pressing problem for the school she ( is / was ) in and other students, would be her personality, she's Tsundere, remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

How the hell did they expect her to survive the school year if Tsukune hadn't come along? Seriously?

Quote:
What do you think would happen, if the Moka that Tsukune met first, was Inner Moka.

Do you think he would stay in the school if he didn't meet Outer Moka ??
( first meting would be between Inner Moka and Tsukune).

Of course the incident with Saizou could still happen ...
Dues ex Machina!

You can't ask why to the things that make a series happen. Its like saying what if Anakin Skywalker never went to the Dark Side - there would be no movie.
Old 2009-11-12, 09:27   Link #12056
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of another training chapter...

Spoiler for Very NSFW:
Old 2009-11-12, 09:33   Link #12057
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Spoiler for Very NSFW:
Sweeet. Is that new? Haven't seen it anywhere before. It is Wow.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 09:36   Link #12058
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:

Spoiler for Very NSFW:
Nice, facial expression's good but... little off. Almost loli-ish. Not like that's a bad thing. Fanart yeah? Still hot.
Old 2009-11-12, 12:36   Link #12059
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:

Spoiler for Very NSFW:
That's very nice! It's rare to see Ruby fanart like that!
Old 2009-11-12, 12:42   Link #12060
Chris38

Quote:

Spoiler for Very NSFW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Nice, facial expression's good but... little off. Almost loli-ish. Not like that's a bad thing. Fanart yeah? Still hot.
Nice, that is so in character for Ruby.

I too wonder if we will get another "training" with Tsukune, with Ruby as the teacher.

But Inner Moka will probably not allow it anymore I'm afraid.

Maybe Moka will be the one who will "slip" and make some sort of "mistake"

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire