AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-04-24, 11:09   Link #161
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Too bad the love slide is anime-only, the author for some reason doesn't seem to want to put Erza and Jellal together. On the other hand, Ichiya what the hell are you doing touching Erza.
why??? the writer for ova is mashima himself, he write ova 3, ova 4 this ova 5 and the future ova 6(crossover), mashima also co-write the movie and have big influencie in anime(the director aways talk him before add the filles scenes, mashima have big controll over all the FT franchise.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 20:47   Link #162
G147

Yeah but the anime producers have a tendency to "add" things in the Anime. Hell, they even changed some of the fight scenes.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 02:35   Link #163
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Love the art! So many added scenes... this is going to be a thrill to watch :3
Pinwheel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 09:01   Link #164
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Yeah but the anime producers have a tendency to "add" things in the Anime. Hell, they even changed some of the fight scenes.
not in FT i dont see any change than dont have blood, all the fights who i watch in anime and read in manga are the same the only difference i see is when their add more scenes but the fight overal still the same of manga and again their not add random the scenes without mashima is aware about what gonna happen in the material.
Old 2013-04-25, 10:35   Link #165
G147

Go see the fight between Natsu and Gajeel, Mirajane and Jenny in the Manga and the Anime. Also they changed the part in the Manga where Lucy and the others didn't see the fight between Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rogue, hell basically they added lots of their own scene to meet that episode's requirement.
Old 2013-04-25, 11:07   Link #166
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Go see the fight between Natsu and Gajeel, Mirajane and Jenny in the Manga and the Anime. Also they changed the part in the Manga where Lucy and the others didn't see the fight between Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rogue, hell basically they added lots of their own scene to meet that episode's requirement.
lol natsu vs gajeel their added few more scenes and reduced the amount of arrows who sagitario used and how gajeel tried to hit lucy in the last hit(in manga was little darts while in anime he tried to hit with his arm of iron) not to much difference to you come and say "their totally changed".
mirajane was a fanservice in manga their just added all the girls(with mashima idea and approval for what i head from his japaneses fan in twitter) again not was any real change we can complain

the only i half agree with you is about dont have a lacrima vision in the room, in manga had but anime no this is really a big change, because their created a "sort of suspense/tension" for who was on the room but again this not was exactly something who gonna "completely change the story" overl remained the same the fight the only think who bugged me was when natsu say who he's fighting for the ones who their laughted and lucy appear from nowhere(like she feel what he spoke to then like some sort of "special connection to add a better climate between natsu and lucy bond) or maybe was for a better ship tease reason and again was with mashima approval and idea if you dont like natsu and lucy interaction because you ship natsu with lisanna then you gonna have a big problem because we gonna get much more, i like lucy and natsu couple their are there just from the beginner of the manga, and dont forget in anime dont matter what anime or anime type, aways their gonna add more scenes, if anime team just add only the panels on the chapter then we gonna get a 5minutes anime lengt or less, any anime who come from mangas or LN aways gonna have fillers scenes or otherwise we gonna get just some slide shows.

one thing is when the anime team really change the story in a way who indeed make the anime look completely diferent from manga.

but when anime team try to stay most faithful as possible with little changes here and there who not gonna "really affect" the storyline(or what is cannon) then we dont have any problem because was just a better fight.

a good exemple you prefer the pandemonio anime or manga?(anime we see erza fighting the monsters) manga mashima just draw 2 or 3 panesl showing some monster and erza ending wining.

think like a extended version like lord of the rings extend.
Old 2013-04-25, 11:31   Link #167
G147

For the Natsu and Gajeel fight, they added the fighting in the sky scene. And don't get me wrong i like the anime a lot but personally i feel that some of the Manga's fight are more epic than the Anime ones.
Old 2013-04-30, 06:15   Link #168
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
For the Natsu and Gajeel fight, they added the fighting in the sky scene. And don't get me wrong i like the anime a lot but personally i feel that some of the Manga's fight are more epic than the Anime ones.
Anime is still better for the most part.

The fact that we were actually able to see Erza's epic 1 vs. 100 fight was a BIG winner for me.
Old 2013-04-30, 07:56   Link #169
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Anime is still better for the most part.

The fact that we were actually able to see Erza's epic 1 vs. 100 fight was a BIG winner for me.
Yeah i agree with that.
Old 2013-05-05, 20:54   Link #170
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Can't wait to see the Rave X Fairy Tail OVA. I wonder how will Haru and Elie look in comparison to their 2001 versions.

Mashima's designs sure changed. Still, he needs to do something to make Musica and Gray differ.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 07:05   Link #171
bastek66

Preview pics of OVA #5
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-06-15, 09:17   Link #172
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Can't wait to see the Rave X Fairy Tail OVA. I wonder how will Haru and Elie look in comparison to their 2001 versions.

Mashima's designs sure changed. Still, he needs to do something to make Musica and Gray differ.
The designs above aren't Mashima's. These are:

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 09:28   Link #173
II Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Preview pics of OVA #5
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Looks like FT OVA 5 is gonna be a fun.
Old 2013-06-15, 10:01   Link #174
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Looks like FT OVA 5 is gonna be a fun.
Yes, but knowing the chapter it's based on, it'll make even more people wish the anime would continue, especially if they haven't read the manga. I've no doubt it will, but...

Old 2013-06-15, 20:41   Link #175
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
The designs above aren't Mashima's. These are:
Umm, this most definitely is Mashima's design:

It was taken from his twitter account. It's one of a few Rave pictures he's posted there:

https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/sta...26497424490497
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/sta...39933860016128
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/sta...84161484886017
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/sta...93814709104642
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/sta...38772331847682
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 21:06   Link #176
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Umm, blue, a mangaka's design of his or her character can change over time, look at Eiichiro, Kubo, and Kishimoto.
Old 2013-06-15, 21:15   Link #177
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Doesn't look like will be getting any LucyxNatsu hints, or as many as we got last OVA

Anime is really pushing for GajeelxLevy, fans of that pairing should be happy with this one

I'm really looking forward to that Rave Master/Fairy Tail crossover OVA.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 21:20   Link #178
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
I know, but the "designs above" that picture are most definitely not:

These designs, the ones that were not from Hiro Mashima's Twitter and clearly don't have his signature (unlike the other one), were made by Rave Master anime character designer Akira Matsushima.

Last edited by immblueversion; 2013-06-15 at 21:31.
Old 2013-06-15, 21:28   Link #179
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Still remember the horrible dub the animé got...*shudders*
Old 2013-06-15, 21:38   Link #180
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
I know, but the "designs above" that picture are most definitely not:

These designs, the ones that were not from Hiro Mashima's Twitter and clearly don't have his signature (unlike the other one), were made by Rave Master anime character designer Akira Matsushima.
True, but your statement was rather ambiguous as it used a plural and had two pictures above it. Very easy to read it as meaning the designs in both pictures above your statement were not his.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote