AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-08-04, 05:38   Link #761
XxHaixX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I think he had the Shinigami powers before. The point of the pit trial was to unseal his powers, not to grant him new powers. Otherwise, it would mean just anyone can receive captain level shinigami powers from that thing. (because Urahara knew that if Ichigo came out of the pit, he would become damn strong)
No arguement about that..Man! i actually forgot about that! Urahara did mentioned that byakuya had only destroyed the powers rukia gave him.... ichi had shinigami powers before... and the power rukia gave him only awakened this power...
XxHaixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 11:50   Link #762
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxHaixX View Post
Well... I'm not sure about this...but i still think that ichi is a vizard... opinion anyway... We do know that ichi learnt to control his hollow the same way as pther vizards.... and utilize the same training to extend the time-limit he keeps his mask on.....

Arrancar on the other hand, dun haf the limit to keep their mask off right?

Note: This is entirely my point of view though... Though.. doesn't hitsu's bankai act inwardly too? i mean.. he did gain ice clawed-feet, wings and tail right? not to mention his zanpakto-holding-arm turnd into a dragon head....
I'm not saying Ichigo can't be a vizzard, only that it was by far not the standard why that a shinigami becomes one and we can't be sure that he is the same as other vizzards.

Yes but Ichigo's problem isn't keeping his mask off now is it?

Hitsu's bankai is a bit ify on that. They seem to still be more of a manafstion of his zanpakto to me then anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I think he had the Shinigami powers before. The point of the pit trial was to unseal his powers, not to grant him new powers. Otherwise, it would mean just anyone can receive captain level shinigami powers from that thing. (because Urahara knew that if Ichigo came out of the pit, he would become damn strong)
You are mistakeing Ichigo's spirit energy with his Shinigami powers. Spirit energy is the fuel for all types of powers Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy/other and don't have a direct relationship with someone haveing shinigami powers. Chad and Ishida both have fairly high Spirit energy but do not have shinigami based powers (Orihime might since the vizzards stated that her powers are like one of thier own and the hairpins seem to act like a zanpakto)

Ichigo did not have his powers at that point if he had that shaft would not have been a test, Urahara said there were only 2 ways out of the pit, as a shinigami or as a hollow. While he did come out with his shinigami powers awakend, he also came out as more then a little bit of a hollow. Perhaps it might be better to say that when Arrancar "gain" shinigami powers they infact only awaken thier dorment shinigami powers and Vizzards awaken the part of themself that would have become the core of the hollow they could have become.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 13:04   Link #763
Question
Crossdresser

If Senbonzakura looks like pink petals because of the reflecting light, what does it look like in a situation with no light?(E.G. moonless night).
Old 2007-08-04, 14:27   Link #764
commn

is aizen as powerful as the general n is it possible that there is a level beyond bankai.....now wht about the royal guard, are they more powerful than the 13 sqaud captains

Last edited by commn; 2007-08-04 at 16:45.
commn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 23:24   Link #765
XxHaixX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I'm not saying Ichigo can't be a vizzard, only that it was by far not the standard why that a shinigami becomes one and we can't be sure that he is the same as other vizzards.

Yes but Ichigo's problem isn't keeping his mask off now is it?

Hitsu's bankai is a bit ify on that. They seem to still be more of a manafstion of his zanpakto to me then anything else.

You are mistakeing Ichigo's spirit energy with his Shinigami powers. Spirit energy is the fuel for all types of powers Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy/other and don't have a direct relationship with someone haveing shinigami powers. Chad and Ishida both have fairly high Spirit energy but do not have shinigami based powers (Orihime might since the vizzards stated that her powers are like one of thier own and the hairpins seem to act like a zanpakto)

Ichigo did not have his powers at that point if he had that shaft would not have been a test, Urahara said there were only 2 ways out of the pit, as a shinigami or as a hollow. While he did come out with his shinigami powers awakend, he also came out as more then a little bit of a hollow. Perhaps it might be better to say that when Arrancar "gain" shinigami powers they infact only awaken thier dorment shinigami powers and Vizzards awaken the part of themself that would have become the core of the hollow they could have become.

I may be mistaken due to the translation...(i'm reading the chinese version)
Didn't Zangetsu said that byakuya had not noticed that ichi had shinigami power within him? that would explain why Zangetsu was there in the first place... If ichi does not have shinigami power, why would his zanpakto's true form be within him?Plus, Ichi doesn't have any more spirit powers at that point of time... byakuya states that he had destroyed the something( i dun noe wat it is) that produce spirit powers....He got back his spirit powers only when he dodged ururu's first punch right?
Old 2007-08-05, 04:44   Link #766
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post
If Senbonzakura looks like pink petals because of the reflecting light, what does it look like in a situation with no light?(E.G. moonless night).
It should look invisible. But for aesthetic purposes, the petals are pretty pink during the kariyavsbyakuyavsichigo fight in the night. Kubo has never shown senbonzakura in a place without light ( even when he released his bankai, it is shown in one frame that the black "dome" around senkei dosent really exist. )

ps: realistically speaking, if the petals reflect light, imagine millions of mirrors facing you on a bright summer day. You would get blinded =O
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 07:58   Link #767
XxHaixX

Hey! a question here... I came across this statement in wikipedia...Ichigo’s hollow spirit is his evil alter ego....

But is he actually evil?

As we all know, both Ichi and Hichi are fighting for control for ichi's body.... But that does not mean that he is evil....I mean.. if you are stuck in a body that you cannot control, what would you do when you get the chance to snatch the body? Also, Hichi had not killed anybody till now has he? So does that necessary makes hichi evil?
Old 2007-08-06, 08:42   Link #768
Hir0

Evil?
Battle Hungry if u ask me but definately not evil.

My question, what makes Ichigo's Hollow on a completely different scale when fighting Hiyori?
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 12:44   Link #769
kagato3

Quote:
I may be mistaken due to the translation...(i'm reading the chinese version)
Didn't Zangetsu said that byakuya had not noticed that ichi had shinigami power within him? that would explain why Zangetsu was there in the first place... If ichi does not have shinigami power, why would his zanpakto's true form be within him?Plus, Ichi doesn't have any more spirit powers at that point of time... byakuya states that he had destroyed the something( i dun noe wat it is) that produce spirit powers....He got back his spirit powers only when he dodged ururu's first punch right?
Incorrect Ichigo had recovered his spirit powers by the time of the shattered shaft. That was the whole point of the first test. It has been implied a few times that a soul with spirit powers is capable of becomeing a shinigami They just need to awaken those powers. Since a zanpakto is part of the persons soul and the main part of a shinigami's powers why do you find it odd that it was him while he was awakeing his powers?

Quote:
Hey! a question here... I came across this statement in wikipedia...Ichigo’s hollow spirit is his evil alter ego....

But is he actually evil?

As we all know, both Ichi and Hichi are fighting for control for ichi's body.... But that does not mean that he is evil....I mean.. if you are stuck in a body that you cannot control, what would you do when you get the chance to snatch the body? Also, Hichi had not killed anybody till now has he? So does that necessary makes hichi evil?
First take everything on Wiki with a huge grain of salt unless there is ample infomation to back it up as anyone can edit it and it tends to contain many peoples wild therories, but as for if HIchigo is evil or not is hard to say. I think he would fall more in the amorle group then evil. he, like other hollows is a being of pure id and so is focused on itself. If it wants something it will take it. if it sees a threat it will destroy it. The well being of others is of little or no importnce. Unlike Ichigo he does go for the killing blow and seems to be even more blood thirsty then kenpatchi at times which could make him a danger to those around him as he might stop careing if you are ally or foe
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2007-08-06 at 13:06.
Old 2007-08-07, 01:44   Link #770
XxHaixX

But thats what i'm tryin to say... ichi got his spiritual power back in the firsttest... isn;t dodging ururu the first test? Also.. I've been trying to say that ichi had got shinigami powers before getting hollow powers... I was trying to ask back the question.. "why did zangetsu appear when ichi did not have shinigami powers"... When i asked this, i was trying to contridict the theory that ichi had only gained shinigami powers in the pit....
Old 2007-08-07, 07:51   Link #771
kagato3

I think you are misunderstanding what i'm trying to say. Before the first test, dodging ururu, his spirit power was near zero. After regaining his spirit power Ichigo did not have his shinigami power before the pit because if he had he would not have had the remains of the chain of fate nor would he potentaly turn in to a hollow in the shatered shaft.
Old 2007-08-07, 08:48   Link #772
XxHaixX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I think you are misunderstanding what i'm trying to say. Before the first test, dodging ururu, his spirit power was near zero. After regaining his spirit power Ichigo did not have his shinigami power before the pit because if he had he would not have had the remains of the chain of fate nor would he potentaly turn in to a hollow in the shatered shaft.

oh...ok... so u mean that ichi gained his shinigami powers INSIDE the pit... I understand now...thx a lot!
Old 2007-08-09, 19:59   Link #773
Fumpyfresh

Will Ichigo ever learn any kidō? :|
Fumpyfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 21:19   Link #774
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Nope ichi has not demonstrated any Kido till now . if he has learnt it he has demonstrated it or is waiting for the right moment
Old 2007-08-10, 18:37   Link #775
pbisdaman

Send a message via AIM to pbisdaman
im currently watching episode 86, is this a filler episode if so i think these fillers are much better than narutos were, the bounto thing is great in my op. I was also wondering when the fillers start and end. (if i havent already started them)
pbisdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 00:47   Link #776
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Start Ep 64

End Ep 109

Though you should watch ep 109 it has parts of special chapter
Old 2007-08-12, 06:46   Link #777
pbisdaman

Send a message via AIM to pbisdaman
im watching them anyway i think they are good
pbisdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 23:24   Link #778
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Um, ok I know this is probably a stupid question, but after watching a couple episodes this last week I suddenly had a question pop into my head: WHy is the show called "Bleach" anyway. I know it has nothing to do with a household cleaner (or does it?). So... what's up with the title anyway?
Old 2007-08-20, 23:45   Link #779
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Um, ok I know this is probably a stupid question, but after watching a couple episodes this last week I suddenly had a question pop into my head: WHy is the show called "Bleach" anyway. I know it has nothing to do with a household cleaner (or does it?). So... what's up with the title anyway?
Well I had answered a similar question a few weeks so I will just quote myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
We don’t know there is no definitive answer . There is a thread which has many good speculations from fans please do check that out

- Why is the show called Bleach?
Old 2007-08-23, 17:53   Link #780
BlackShinobi07

Does anyone know if Kenpachi's leutenant has ever fought or come close to a fight or atleast showed some of her powers? If so what episode(s) is it in?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a