AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-13, 13:46   Link #11241
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
OMG i was reading Seikoku... and ran into this picture..

Can u guys imagine if Opfus did this as Ise introduces her to the guys... Eiko is also a dragon btw...
Spoiler:

can u be scared of that? or.. would u sit there and crack up?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA...
That.... That's just way too cute... If Opfus ever does that, then many more members here might lean to the path of the "feminist" XD

--goes off to read seikoku...again
Old 2012-02-13, 13:48   Link #11242
Soji

Impassive Harlequin@ Time ago I try to tried to analyze the Crimson Queen Chant to see how much that chant really mean. If I remember right n0m@n say that it seem reliable but the only part that I was unsure was that one.
But now that you mention can mean even that. That in the future take full controll of that power.Or that can use the full power of Ddraig.
It really can mean so much thing. Who really know.The only thing I'm sure is that Ise never understood how much his chant can meaning.
That's was the analyze that I do about the chant some time ago.
Spoiler for own quote.:

And that's was what n0m@m say. (that help because he correct one thing I say that time).
Quote:
@Soji
Yeah that sounds reliable. His chant did sound like he will make everyone show the bright future. Also about the 6 Kings that was for the relatives of the Maou's, Great-King and Arch-Duke only. But other then that it sounds accurate.

But certainly Ise sounds like he's going to not only become a King in Ratin Game but for something else is well. I'm starting to like Ise even more
aigomorla@ I read that manga ..If ophus survive or at least become with not power anymore. I want her to do so lol.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-02-13 at 14:02.
Old 2012-02-13, 14:01   Link #11243
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
That.... That's just way too cute... If Opfus ever does that, then many more members here might lean to the path of the "feminist" XD

--goes off to read seikoku...again
What!? There feminists in this thread!? I thought there are mostly males here. I can't believe feminists will look at this series without thinking it's sexist.
Old 2012-02-13, 14:04   Link #11244
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Gogmagog is an ancient golemn. He appears in volume 9.
we're not talking about this Gogmagog, are we?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZu-dHvpArQ

wonder what the complete version of Crimson Queen looks like....
Old 2012-02-13, 14:06   Link #11245
Soji

rvlast@ We don't even had a pic for the Crimson queen that Ise use now....so who know.I still hope the author give us a pic about the Crimson queen in vol 12.

Kleeyook@ They use that word to avoid Lolicon lol. There is only one girl in this topic from what I know.
Old 2012-02-13, 14:07   Link #11246
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

@soji, ah yes i remember this one, so becoming the dragon equivalent of a maou.... if its in terms of power, then he'll reach this by Vol 12 XD, if it's in title...

well I wonder if there's still a group of dragons living in some other place or dimension?? That would be quite interesting...

@Kleyook
No no, It's "Feminist"="Lolicon"... That started bout hunders of pages ago XD

Ah, the female should be yami nee-san right? hmm... I wanna meet her... and get an autograph ^^
Old 2012-02-13, 14:09   Link #11247
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
rvlast@ We don't even had a pic for the Crimson queen that Ise use now....so who know.I still hope the author give us a pic about the Crimson queen in vol 12.

Kleeyook@ They use that word to avoid Lolicon lol. There is only one girl in this topic from what I know.
that's why I was wondering how it could look like because we don't have said picture.

heck, we don't have any pic of Crimson Queen
Old 2012-02-13, 14:10   Link #11248
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlast View Post
we're not talking about this Gogmagog, are we?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZu-dHvpArQ

wonder what the complete version of Crimson Queen looks like....
i am so tired of square and there messed up games which they think are better then a final fantasy 7 remake.. even a final fantasy 3 remake would be EPICALLY better then all the crap they been releasing lately.
everytime that question is asked they make some half assed excuse... when the true fact is they themselves dont have the confidence in remaking a game which is already epic.
then they put that series under so many copyrights that if anyone even touches it, they get legal pressure the size of omega weapon on there asses...
this is why i stopped supporting square... they dont listen to us... I even bought a PS3 at launch because that stupid technical demo TROLLED me majorly thinking they were gonna make one.

anyhow back on topic... yeah if opfus comes back and goes gaoh~ like that.... i dont know what the party would do... i mean opfus is feared, but can u honestly say that is scary?

Last edited by aigomorla; 2012-02-13 at 14:28.
Old 2012-02-13, 14:12   Link #11249
Soji

Impassive Harlequin@ We know that some dragon are still alive and that other dragon still born .(Asia little dragon is one of them) so who know. I can totally be wrong there.
rvlast@ True we only know that the color of that forme Is crimson .And because of that azzaez do that comment lol

aigomorla@ I still wonder why the hell she is feared she is a good girl/it dragon lol. I mean look how she talk with ddraig and Ise. I she her a some one that not one really understood and the first one that really try to see her a living being and not a monster was Ise. That's why her two phrase* he was a good person and He was my first friend*..but both this phrase plus what Ddraig will tell to her. Seem to me will made her do something big that will .
1 made her lose all her power or 2 lose her life ...both of this are two route to bring Ise back. And I really can see this now(and yeah I know I already say this).
Old 2012-02-13, 14:12   Link #11250
Velial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Impassive Harlequin@ Time ago I try to tried to analyze the Crimson Queen Chant to see how much that chant really mean. If I remember right n0m@n say that it seem reliable but the only part that I was unsure was that one.
But now that you mention can mean even that. That in the future take full controll of that power.Or that can use the full power of Ddraig.
It really can mean so much thing. Who really know.The only thing I'm sure is that Ise never understood how much his chant can meaning.
So Ise make his own Incantation to use Crimson Queen.But what Ise chanting i think was even block Juggernaut Drive back then.Ise use chant with the same time when spirit in BG was chant to realise Juggernaut Drive.

Wait in Volume 11 Ise use incantation to use Crimson Queen?
Old 2012-02-13, 14:25   Link #11251
Soji

^I don't know n0m@n not say nothing about if ise use the chant in vol 11.
And Ise alredy not heard them anymore when he use is own chant. So I see that like he was fighting his own dark side and he won.
Old 2012-02-13, 14:30   Link #11252
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
So Ise make his own Incantation to use Crimson Queen.But what Ise chanting i think was even block Juggernaut Drive back then.Ise use chant with the same time when spirit in BG was chant to realise Juggernaut Drive.
The old hosts wanted him to go into jug drive.
But ise didnt... and started doing the wrong chant.

So in a sense.. if magic is a program... he rewrote the program into something else.

The old hosts probably heard the new chant and went WTF!?!? like how ddraig always does.... and then gave him his power without the Rage.
Can you really rage about oppai? Well not unless ur female and flat chested with a jealous nature...

So in a sense he did what azazel said.... he took the power and none of the rage by rewriting the chant.
Old 2012-02-13, 14:33   Link #11253
Soji

Ise just love made people do the WTF reaction /face lol
Old 2012-02-13, 14:35   Link #11254
rvlast

I'm honestly tempted to put the We Do The Impossible at Ise's trope page.

Aye or Nay?
Old 2012-02-13, 14:37   Link #11255
Soji

Quote:

Aye or Nay?
Aye
That's my opinion about this. ANd ise already do thing impossible. Remember the Oppai god XD poor Ddraig that time
Old 2012-02-13, 14:38   Link #11256
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

^ definitely an Aye

Ise has been the source of pretty much all the "WTF!?" moments of this LN... You will NEVER see any other characters calling out to a dragon just to ask which oppai to press.... or be able to come into contact with a being in another dimension through oppai... or barge into a engagement ceremony claiming a woman's virginity as his own XD

@soji
haha, i wanna see a tribe of dragons introduced into the story... imagine the tribe giving their deepest respects for Ise because he is the sekiryuutei...
Old 2012-02-13, 14:40   Link #11257
Soji

^Plus in vol 12 he will be back. And maybe say I will not die/stay die until I do with Rias, Akeno ecc ecc ecc lol
So that will be another exemple for that We Do The Impossible. No to mention he is friend with Ophus she herself say this
And he made both Albion and Ddraig cry lol (and Ddraig another time with his die ..but this time because he is sad for his lose.)ç_ç

Impassive Harlequin@ That was awesome XD
Old 2012-02-13, 14:46   Link #11258
Velial

Well i Like how Ise make Ddraig and Albion look like cry baby.Because of his lust.
Soji@ I not worry about Ddraig and Albion its a Comic HIT!!!
Old 2012-02-13, 15:01   Link #11259
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:

Aye or Nay?
Aye... him summoning the oppai god fairy was the impossible...

As i said... he pulled in someone from a completely different universe.
Old 2012-02-13, 15:04   Link #11260
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Aye... him summoning the oppai god fairy was the impossible...

As i said... he pulled in someone from a completely different universe.
Yeah he just made Loki and everyone else do WTF . No to mention the poor Ddraig that even try to back him up lol.Then again Ddraig was probally the one more....in shock about all this
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural