AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-07-07, 01:09   Link #1
Tellu54
Banned

Azure Sky's Fafner script website - need design help

This is a message my friend, who's been trying to sign up for ASuki for a few days now and keeps failing, finally gave up and asked me to post.
If you can help him, or wanna talk to him, email him at sairai_x@hotmail.com, or just reply to this post I guess.

Hi guys;

I'm interested in starting a website that'll have translations for episodes of Azure Sky's Fafner, as well as things like explanations of the transport system, Seigfried system, etc. basically the ultimate fansite.
I have the hard part down; I've worked as a professional translator for a year now and while I'm still getting used to the vagaries and ins and outs of anime, I've produced scripts for one and two, as well as the image song, (though I'm afraid it still reads "Opening" on the webpage). They were tricky, but I think the result is quite good.
Unfortunately my web design skills are... well, I don't have any. My attempt so far can be seen here:
www.geocities.com/sairai_x
My friend tells me that this is a good place to go to find help in this capacity, and so I'm asking for somebody who can create for me a small webpage to be hosted on geocities with one or two images and a nice clean interface with links to a bunch of .txt files.
I'd like to state upfront that while I don't particularly care if anybody uses my scripts in their fansub, (At least not enough to try and stop you), I have no interest whatsoever in translating Fafner for one group specifically.
Thanks,
-Sairai X
Tellu54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 06:36   Link #2
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ketsu-Kun Send a message via MSN to Ketsu-Kun
I'd be happy to do this for your friend, tell him I'll contact him ASAP in order to discuss this in more detail.
Ketsu-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 02:54   Link #3
Tellu54
Banned

He's been told, and is awaiting your reply I guess.
Tellu54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 09:53   Link #4
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ketsu-Kun Send a message via MSN to Ketsu-Kun
I'll contact him today.
Ketsu-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote