AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-11-16, 22:23   Link #1161
Blankdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Considering whole that divorce was about Hodr saving her life It makes him even more sympathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
She indeed signed papers later. Your point? And Rygart left Sygin behind before.
Forgot to quote your other post; also, doubt the divorce would have worked, as they could have made excuses like, "She might be carrying his child for all we know!"

As for your second point, that's the main reason for my PS; I remember a chapter where Sig talked to Ry about Hodr's propose, and him telling her she should accept it, since he'd be able to better provide for her or something similar.
Spoiler for Another point:

Last edited by Blankdom; 2016-11-16 at 22:53.
Blankdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 00:29   Link #1162
Tenzen12

Putting aside other things, I believe you are making wrong conjecture about her. Cleo being weakest is matter of skill not physical power. Actually when Sigyn tried wrestle her it was more like "what the hell is that girl on steroid or what?"
Old 2016-11-17, 19:44   Link #1163
Incest Emblem
Onii-sama!

The whole Rygart and Sigyn relationship will not work out. Rygart is still in mourning over the loss of his previous love, and he is only latching onto an overly eager and sexually frustrated Sigyn. This is not the basis of a healthy relationship.
Incest Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 21:37   Link #1164
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Who is Rygart's previous love?? Girge?
Old 2016-11-18, 00:52   Link #1165
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

His mecha.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-13, 02:51   Link #1166
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c86:
Old 2016-12-13, 03:15   Link #1167
Tenzen12

I guess they are decoys (or at least one with gun is) simply golems outfitted with armor identical to Delphine to confuse and frighten enemies.
Old 2017-02-01, 02:26   Link #1168
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c87:
Old 2017-06-12, 12:05   Link #1169
NoLongerSane

Spoiler for c88 and 88.5:
Old 2017-10-17, 07:18   Link #1170
GLDarkLord

Seriously what happen to this manga? The last update was june this year for the the English translation. I know there is a raw for chapter 89 but other than that have no other news for this manga.
Is it on Hiatus again? Seriously there is no recent new for this manga for several months now....
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 13:11   Link #1171
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

So, um latest chapter 91, did Delphine become self aware? (it is fighting while Rygart is knocked unconscious.)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 17:04   Link #1172
Tenzen12

I double Delphine is capable of such thing. It might gave some autopilot emergency system though.
Old 2019-05-09, 11:53   Link #1173
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

It took two years, but chapter 89 has finally been translated. Hopefully, we won't have to wait another two years for chapter 90.

Sad part is, I've forgotten almost everything that takes place between where the anime left off to present. Looks like I have some rereading to do...
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 08:26   Link #1174
dark44

Isnt the manga in hiatus or the translation is the one in hiatus? and raws are out every month?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 08:44   Link #1175
Tenzen12

Apparently translation was on hiatus due lack of good scans. It's obvious they still get only terrible looking ones, but better then nothing.
Old 2019-06-19, 17:19   Link #1176
blitz1/2

I really want this series over with. It's too long to wait for each new chapter.

Nothing really happens in chapter 96.

Old 2019-06-19, 20:36   Link #1177
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Same here tbh. I just want this to end already so that I can move it to my "completed" bookmarks and never look back.

I'm also hoping that Rygart x Sigyn doesn't work out or one of them dies if I'm being completely honest here. I'm not a fan of the way their relationship is being handled/developed and I'd much rather they don't get together at all. It's not quite NTR, but it does elicit the feeling.

If the author insists on shipping Rygart with anyone, then go for Narvi. At least their relationship feels less forced and a little more organic than what Rygart has with Sigyn.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2019-06-25, 18:00   Link #1178
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-95- View Post
Same here tbh. I just want this to end already so that I can move it to my "completed" bookmarks and never look back.

I'm also hoping that Rygart x Sigyn doesn't work out or one of them dies if I'm being completely honest here. I'm not a fan of the way their relationship is being handled/developed and I'd much rather they don't get together at all. It's not quite NTR, but it does elicit the feeling.

If the author insists on shipping Rygart with anyone, then go for Narvi. At least their relationship feels less forced and a little more organic than what Rygart has with Sigyn.
Nah, it should be RygartXGirge ghost.

Old 2019-06-25, 20:17   Link #1179
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^I'd even take that over Rygart x Sigyn tbh...
Old 2019-06-25, 20:47   Link #1180
Tenzen12

Me too. Rygart Sigyn always felt wrong to me. Though I prefer living over ghosts. If Narvi wouldn't be option, maybe he could became Cleo new father.

Tags
action, adventure, mecha, science fiction, shounen