AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-11, 18:07   Link #20801
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune is going to be living the Yakuza life once this is all over, Tim-Tim Wong seemed to like Tsukune after his comment on how young she was.

Of course he would be Yakuza anyways, hes going to have a vampire family and not only that he will have affiliation with the Shuzen because of his future relationship with Moka and the Wong family. He already has great ties to the Wong family as well as being Touhou's disciple.
Old 2011-08-12, 08:32   Link #20802
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Tsukune is going to be living the Yakuza life once this is all over, Tim-Tim Wong seemed to like Tsukune after his comment on how young she was.

Of course he would be Yakuza anyways, hes going to have a vampire family and not only that he will have affiliation with the Shuzen because of his future relationship with Moka and the Wong family. He already has great ties to the Wong family as well as being Touhou's disciple.
He does have those sorts of connections, but it was mostly out of circumstance. It'll be interesting to see how it goes: that a super good guy like Tsukune turns out to be a major Yakuza boss

Honestly tho, I've always seen the Demon Underground as a completely separate group from the Yakuza or the Triads. I would've thought that even demon criminals would not want their presence known to the human one unless they believed there was profit to be gained from it.

Besides, what's a powerful demon of any kind gonna do in a world of humans working as a salaryman? Tsukune becoming a Demon Yakuza boss isn't far off the mark, not to mention Tim Tim's dad is a super nice guy too

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
either way, Tsukune gains the pimp factor due to them. wait, he had that already.
He already has the pimp factor. He just needs the badass factor, and it looks like he's about to get it.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 21:51   Link #20803
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, Fei-Hung Wong likes Tsukune, Moka and the girls, Tsukune will be living a life as a yakuza in the future and he will also be close to the vampire society as well as becoming even more well known in the underworld, Tsukune and Moka being the ones who will unite both humans and youkai, this i do not doubt.
Old 2011-08-13, 02:24   Link #20804
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, it not really what the end outcome is, but the journey to get there is what matters. Though one should hope that this also doesn't turn into one of those "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" kind of stories.
Old 2011-08-15, 03:54   Link #20805
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Yeah, Fei-Hung Wong likes Tsukune, Moka and the girls, Tsukune will be living a life as a yakuza in the future and he will also be close to the vampire society as well as becoming even more well known in the underworld, Tsukune and Moka being the ones who will unite both humans and youkai, this i do not doubt.
Like I said, Demon Yakuza I see them as different in that they operate an underground business of their own that's separate from the typical economics in the human world. It's criminal by your everyday standards, but because they're demons, they prefer not to get involved with humans either way. Vampires were also referred to as the case-solvers for the demon world, so they may have been a kind of vigilante group working with the Demon Yakuza to make sure no demon ran out of line with the rules they set themselves so as not to disturb the humans. Tsukune will bring about a huge change to that as he works to peacefully integrate the two societies together.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 08:59   Link #20806
Edijs
Eddy

Send a message via MSN to Edijs
How long need to wait to english relese? But Tsukune's new power is amazing
Edijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 19:47   Link #20807
Tachibana
タチバナ

This is odd the translated chapter should have been out by now...
Old 2011-08-15, 20:10   Link #20808
haegar
mangaviking

aaah SHOOTS!!! I checked one last post before goin to bed cause I thought, HELL YEAH, NOW, SURELY, FINALLY...somebody is gonna say translation arrived. NOT SO. meh. gnight folks
Old 2011-08-17, 10:42   Link #20809
Edijs
Eddy

Send a message via MSN to Edijs
At least english scan is out
Edijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 11:58   Link #20810
Xagzan

Great chapter. Looks like we finally get to see all the division leaders in action. Six total, huh? I'm a little surprised Aqua isn't one of them. I wonder which one is her leader.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 12:02   Link #20811
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Oh Ruby, how I love you. lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 12:50   Link #20812
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Great chapter. Looks like we finally get to see all the division leaders in action. Six total, huh? I'm a little surprised Aqua isn't one of them. I wonder which one is her leader.
I kinda knew that Akua wasn't one of the division leaders, she probably answers to Gyokuro and her alone, which means shes no doubt in Gyokuro's good gracious the perfect position for Akua, considering shes planning and on doing things her way, marking her as one of Gyokuro's many traitors, Miyabi is a good actor as well i have to say.

Glad to see the chapter out though, i just hope next month isn't delayed because of this.

I also noticed Alucard's form, he looks like a giant insect cicada with no wings and what it appears to be as six arms.

Ruby is definitely one of the ones i love , her being a masochist really comes in handy, i guess Raika really sparked her curiosity.
Old 2011-08-17, 13:10   Link #20813
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Hahah, what a chapter.
Should be interesting finding out about the different leaders, and it's quite interesting to see Miyabi appears to be playing some sort of game as well.

Still, Rubi definately won the chapter. Will be interesting to see the fight...well once she's finished her masochistic pleasures anyway
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 14:06   Link #20814
Chris38

Well, I already said what I fell about this chapter, and my feelings haven't changed much after I read the translated chapter.

Actually, it's kind of better that the scans have appeared so late, since we don't have to wait so long for the next chapter to appear.

I wonder what kind of ability the next leader is going to have. I doubt it's going to be Miyabi, since he's most likely going to be the last leader that Tsukune and company are going to encounter, before Tsukune's fight with Akua.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 14:52   Link #20815
Tachibana
タチバナ

Do you think Miyabi would help Tsukune in anyway?, even if it were to ensure Gyokuro's downfall?

I can't help but get the feeling that Miyabi would do something like that, i wouldn't be surprised...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-08-17 at 15:52.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 15:07   Link #20816
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Masochist Ruby FTW the more pain you inflict the more she loves it. Im really wondering just how powerful or hero's have becomes. It was not shown since it focused on Tsukune's upgrade, but im sure the others were honing their powers as well. Honestly, they are all pretty powerful just young and inexperience none of them have actually tried to hone their powers till now. Even our favorite succubus tapped into an unknown power twice taking her beyond what she knew. Its going to be interesting to see who pairs off to fight who. Im personally looking forward to seeing Mizore unleashing a can of ice cold whoop ass.
Old 2011-08-17, 15:28   Link #20817
Xagzan

Kurumu was also flawless this chapter, spinning and slicing up that gun barrel, then ripping the guy's chest to shreds.

And yes, Ruby is still such a lovable painslut
Old 2011-08-17, 16:26   Link #20818
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Very nice episode, but Ruby make it memorable... It make me search for old signatures:

Old 2011-08-17, 16:32   Link #20819
Xagzan

If only the anime was as good as the manga.

...where's our damn reboot Bones/Madhouse/any other studio?
Old 2011-08-17, 18:37   Link #20820
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
lol Ruby-san is a damn masochist... and the classic one-on-one battles, who's next?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire