AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Old 2008-04-17, 09:10   Link #481
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
I didn't like the drawing in Ep 2 ...it's kinda strange ..they focus to much on zero
still Yuuki and the other Vampires looking strange sometimes !!!
The drawing that I dislike intensely is of Kaname from the OP. It the shot where he extends his hand and his eyes are glowing. He's so ugly there I can barely remember that it's supposed to be him. I don't expect such badly drawn character designs to show up in an OP.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 10:28   Link #482
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
The drawing that I dislike intensely is of Kaname from the OP. It the shot where he extends his hand and his eyes are glowing. He's so ugly there I can barely remember that it's supposed to be him. I don't expect such badly drawn character designs to show up in an OP.
I totally agree. That was a really bad mistake. Zero with his hand out is drawn beautifully , so it's unfortunate that they had to screw up that picture of Kaname. If they drew him right, that scene would have been nice.

Since we're on the topic of the OP, the last scene where Yuuki kisses a man's hand, the individual is wearing a white shirt as seen from his sleeve. Now Kaname wears a black shirt but Zero wears white as part of their school uniforms. I wonder if that means anything.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 10:52   Link #483
Queeny
<3

Quote:
yeah it was bad indeed ...

Quote:
Since we're on the topic of the OP, the last scene where Yuuki kisses a man's hand, the individual is wearing a white shirt as seen from his sleeve. Now Kaname wears a black shirt but Zero wears white as part of their school uniforms. I wonder if that means anything.
it's true but still .. kaname likes to do these stuff for yuuki ..
I mean touching her ..etc

so I think the one in the end wasn't zero ...it was kanami ..
sometimes kanami wears white shirt ..
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 11:05   Link #484
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Aidou and Shiki's powers are shown in the manga. Kain's isn't. but not at the same scene as in the anime.

anyways, Ichijou's b-day party should be soon too. that was an enjoyable scene. lots of characterization too.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 11:11   Link #485
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
so I think the one in the end wasn't zero ...it was kanami ..
sometimes kanami wears white shirt ..
I agree. I think the white sleeve belongs to Kanami. Stroking Yuuki's shoulder strikes me as being out of character for Zero but in character for Kanami who is much more open about his attraction than Zero is.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 15:25   Link #486
Westlo
Lets be reality

Episode 2 was pretty good, looking forward to the next which should be a nice one. btw that who the vampire knight discussion from a page or two ago, it's zero who shoots from inside the knight piece in the OP.

Last edited by Westlo; 2008-04-17 at 15:41.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 15:35   Link #487
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Great, now I'm totally in love with this song :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rkqcx6KfAA
banzai creepiness~!

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 15:52   Link #488
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Episode 2 was pretty good, looking forward to the next which should be a nice one. btw that who the vampire knight discussion from a page or two ago, it's zero who shoots from inside the knight piece in the OP.
Hey Westlo you got one of the hints can you guess the other hint in the scene with the chains and the queen chess piece?
Old 2008-04-17, 16:01   Link #489
Westlo
Lets be reality

I'm looking at that scene (I must say the op song is growing on me) and can't really find another hint Btw is the Vampire Knight thing an important thing from manga chapters 21-38? I nearly broke down and read those chapters last yesterday
Old 2008-04-17, 16:04   Link #490
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I'm looking at that scene (I must say the op song is growing on me) and can't really find another hint Btw is the Vampire Knight thing an important thing from manga chapters 21-38? I nearly broke down and read those chapters last yesterday
Well depending on how far you are in the manga will depend on if you can get the hint or not. The knight part of it has not really be talked about in the manga but given who Zero is I would assume its him. Chapter 21-38 is where the mind raping starts i would read them if i were you. God i love this series
Old 2008-04-17, 16:17   Link #491
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
I agree. I think the white sleeve belongs to Kanami. Stroking Yuuki's shoulder strikes me as being out of character for Zero but in character for Kanami who is much more open about his attraction than Zero is.
Indeed...and why would yuki be kissing his hand? She seems to be in a trance.

The fact that she is also drinking blood in the OP strikes me as something. I wonder if she needs blood the same reason vampires does, to survive.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 16:19   Link #492
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Well depending on how far you are in the manga will depend on if you can get the hint or not. The knight part of it has not really be talked about in the manga but given who Zero is I would assume its him. Chapter 21-38 is where the mind raping starts i would read them if i were you. God i love this series
I probably will eventually (maybe today), since I'm enjoying the first two episodes quite a bit even though I know what happens. The only reason I stopped reading it in the first place was because my 21 was actually 20 again for some reason and I was too lazy to go download it again. I got up to 36 on my hard drive which was the latest chapter out when I stopped reading it.
Old 2008-04-17, 16:27   Link #493
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibeke View Post
Great, now I'm totally in love with this song :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rkqcx6KfAA
banzai creepiness~!
lol , it' creepy
I love it ..thanks for sharing
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 18:22   Link #494
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I just watched the first Two episodes of Vampire Knight and i love the show already...i really needed an anime about vampires after Trinity blood went bye bye. I haven't read the manga but i plan on to tho
Old 2008-04-17, 20:44   Link #495
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

I finally finished the first episode so i present... Yuuki goodness

Not very happy about how the last two turned out. the timing also seems a little off for some of them, but unless someone wants them im not gonna mess with it any more.

First of all Yuuki is way too cute.
As for the actual episode. Over focus on bishies was a minus for me, but from a shojo i cant really expect much else. Story is very interesting and i'll definitely be following this, at least for a while. So hard to dodge all the spoilers, because i hear the best part of this anime is its storyline.

EDIT: I've fixed some of them.
EDIT2: Silly me. When i changed the time i forgot the size increased. Will fix tonight.
Edit3: Fixed... for the second time.

Last edited by SeedFreedom; 2008-04-18 at 21:11. Reason: Fixed some of the avies
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 22:17   Link #496
nanafan
horo fan

hey can i grab some of those avs for later use? i like them, course i can't make avies, not artistic
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 22:24   Link #497
andromeda0201

Nice gifs! Yuki is indeed cute, of course Yui Horie's voice adds to the favour.
I don't see many zero ones though

Quote:
Yeah but he may have a sudden personality change near the end, nothing is definite in shoujo anyway. For example in Fruits Basket, I thought Kyo's personality was extremely different in the last bit compared to the beginning.

Also if they are planning to add elements to the anime, I was wondering whether they would include some battles between Zero and the other vampires as indicated in the OP. I didn't read that much of the manga to know whether that actually happened, but episode 2 itself already showed some added footage.

By the way, I'm echoing Presage's question from a few pages back.... what does it take to get a subforum ? Near 500 posts for the first 2 episodes isn't enough?
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 22:26   Link #498
nanafan
horo fan

yui horie voices yuki??? o rly? i thought the voice sounded familiar but couldn't place it.
Old 2008-04-17, 22:42   Link #499
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
hey can i grab some of those avs for later use? i like them, course i can't make avies, not artistic
Ya go ahead. They're all freebies. The exact requirements for a subfourm seem to be a closely guarded secret for the admins. There aren't very many forum-worthy titles this season besides Macross and code geass so i'd say this might have a chance.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 22:48   Link #500
nanafan
horo fan

o i see, there are some shows that i feel should be watched but they are more shoujo.