AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-06-17, 09:32   Link #101
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Though I said it would take less than a week, thanks to lots of spare time, it only took me half a day to finish Day 20! That said, there was only two new scenes to translate, so it was bound to take little time anyway. This time we have a new automatic scene at midday with the student council group as they're all amazed at Suzaku's promotion to Euphemia's knight (though Kallen is less than pleased, to say the least), and another scene with Lelouch in his room in the evening. However, the next update will not be so quick, as I'm going to be a bit busy tomorrow and part of Saturday as I finish my final high school exam (YAY!) and at last graduate from high school itself. After that, nothing but summer for me! (Along with summer jobs, but I'm not going to think about that right now.)

And, by the way Arbitres, you said that there isn't any spoken words at the end, just sad music...but then, where does that scene with either Nunnally or C.C. (like the translation you gave me) come in? Sorry if I'm still sounding clueless here, I'm just trying to get a grasp of how it works in the Geass ending.

And for the cutscenes, I would love it if you could help me compile translations for those that happen in the anime. (Though it might be more problematic with those cutscenes in other routes that don't happen in the anime. But that's for another time.)

Hmm, I guess I'll go with the Kuro no Kishidan route first then...Besides, I want to FINALLY see the scene where Lelouch reveals his identity as Zero to Rai. (That's something I've always wanted to see.) After that, who knows? Thanks for the suggestion, in any case.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 23:41   Link #102
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

...Weird. I usually encounter the Kamine Island event during 19 or 20. Oh well.

The Geass Ending has the character ending as an automatic scene. The scene happens after the anime cutscene - when you hear the instrumental version of Mosaic Kakera you know you are near the credits.

There aren't that many Lost Color anime cutscenes - just three. Two involve Rai geassing Euphemia and one is Geass ending. Maybe we could get Yamiro to take a screenshot of the list of movies so we (when I say 'we' I mean you.) can make a list.

I'll get to the anime cutscenes then.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 10:20   Link #103
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Send a message via MSN to Yamiro
Spoiler for Picture:

It's still only 96% (one missing), sorry. I can list it in English if you want... but after my last exam on 22th...
Yamiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 12:52   Link #104
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Thanks for helping once again, Yamiro.

And yes, please translate the titles if you can. (And take all the time you need to do it; I understand about the final exams, I just finished my last one today. GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL, HOORAY!...Sorry, had to do it. )

And Arbitres: I think it is finishing on the 20th for me; I just haven't had a chance to go through it yet (exams and all). Edit: Ah, I see, I wrote 20th on my last post instead of the 19th by mistake! Sorry about that.

And what do you mean there are only three Lost Colors anime cutscenes? Do you mean just at the end of the game? Because I could have sworn there were others, like the fireworks scene in the Onsen sub-route.

Last edited by Eternal Dreamer; 2010-06-18 at 13:20.
Old 2010-06-18, 13:53   Link #105
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
I also recall the Spinzaku cutscene against some thugs who hold students hostage at one point. Can someone point me to that scene if it has been translated?
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 14:00   Link #106
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
I also recall the Spinzaku cutscene against some thugs who hold students hostage at one point. Can someone point me to that scene if it has been translated?
No, sorry, that's in the Ashford route, which we haven't gotten to yet. But I've also seen a clip of that scene over the Internet, so I know what you're referring to. It might be a while before we get to that point in the game, unfortunately.
Old 2010-06-25, 05:32   Link #107
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Hmm, that took some effort. I don't know how do you do it, dear Eternal Dreamer. Well, at least, I hope it helps you somehow.

Spoiler for Long:

Finished

Last edited by Yamiro; 2010-06-28 at 04:05. Reason: LAST Update
Old 2010-06-25, 22:45   Link #108
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Thanks for the list, Yamiro! With this, it'll be easier to keep track of what we need to translate for the videos.

Also, the translation for the end of the Geass route has been coming along; it's just that it's so LONG that it's taking me a while. (I still have quite a bit to finish even now.) Just so you all know, the automatic end scenes for each route will be put on their on separate pages on the website. (I'm still trying to figure out how to organize that as well. ) I would say that the soonest I'll be finished is next Tuesday or Wednesday, but don't be surprised if it takes me all the way to next Friday to complete it. (But it shouldn't take me any longer than that, luckily.)
Old 2010-06-26, 03:31   Link #109
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

I'm glad I could help. If you want I can try to translate what's in the movies

...or I can help you with translating Ashford path (since I discovered it's not that hard to translate this stuff, one just needs tons of patience -.-')

...and uhh, you still want that picture?
Old 2010-06-26, 20:15   Link #110
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I would love your help with translating the movies! (Since I pretty much suck at translating anything if it's not text. )

And if you'd like to help translate the Ashford route in the future, that would also be wonderful. (Though, if you want me to be honest, what I would really like you're help on is the Blue Moon route, as it's one I can't play on my PSP version of the game. But since you seem to have shown dislike for it, I'm not gonna force you. Really, what you want to help with is all up to you in the end...Though I've pretty been repeating that same line on this discussion since the beginning. )

And, sorry if I'm forgetful, but what picture are you talking about?
Old 2010-06-27, 04:52   Link #111
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Well, dear Eternal Dreamer, to go to Blue Moon we have to go to Ashford first! That's why I proposed my help with the Campus route :P

And I don't feel any dislike towards the PSP version. I just don't have it... I messed up my PSP so the only way to play it for me would be buying the original version - which is impossible to obtain here.

The battle-picture-thingy? ;P
Old 2010-06-27, 06:27   Link #112
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Ah right, that's true that we have to go through the Ashford Route first.

And sorry if I made you misunderstand, but I wasn't saying you dislike the PSP, but rather the Blue Moon route instead. But that just might be my own impression of you.

As for the "battle-picture-thingy", if you're referring to the one for the "Tohdoh-rescue" battle, then yes, I would like it. Otherwise, it doesn't seem that I'm going to be in any battles for a while. (At least until I get around to starting the Black Knights route.)
Old 2010-06-27, 08:41   Link #113
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Not really, it's just the most frustrating one. And you can't even have more than one love-interest... damn ^__^

I'll try to send it to you tomorrow :]
Old 2010-06-27, 10:18   Link #114
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Thanks, I'll be waiting.

And yes, it really is a pity that there can only have one love interest.
Old 2010-07-04, 18:26   Link #115
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Sorry for taking so long, but I'm proud to announce that I've finally finished my translation of the Geass Route Ending! (Hooray!) This time there are a LOT of new scenes, which can all be found by going on the new Route Endings page. (Go check it out as soon as you can.) This time around it was the Nunnally ending, which was just too SAD! T_T (Seriously, that is the most emotional and tear-filled scene that I've seen so far in this game.) As for what I do next, I'll be doing some tinkering with the Geass Route now, to see if I can get the C.C. ending and such. I'll continue to add new scenes to the website, of course, but I won't be keeping up the "Current Route" page for this next bit. Once I'm finished this, I'll move on to the Black Knights Route. However, for the next four or five days, I'll be taking a break from translating, so don't expect much update in the meantime. (I will, however, be soon adding the video transcripts I recently obtained, courtesy of Yamiro, in the next few days.) In any case, please enjoy these new translations for the end of the Geass Route.

And Yamiro, thanks once again for the video translation.
Old 2010-07-06, 01:28   Link #116
Regless

Oy. I'm a huge code geass fan, and was very unhappy to see this game wasn't coming over to NA. Then I found you guys and I just wanted to say thank you in advance for all the hard work you guys are doing. you totally kick ass. *goes to his happy place and waits patiently... and happily*
Regless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 15:54   Link #117
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Oy. I'm a huge code geass fan, and was very unhappy to see this game wasn't coming over to NA.
Indeed. It is unfortunate, as it had quite the potential to sell rather well. C'est la vie, in the end.

By the way Eternal Dreamer, the translation(s) I gave you... Were they accurate or no? I'm particularly interested in the Rolo scene translation I scrounged up and gave you. (The C.C. one doesn't bother me too much though, for some reason.)
Old 2010-07-11, 21:36   Link #118
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Though it took a little longer than I predicted, I've finally uploaded the video transcripts (thanks for this largely go to Yamiro for this, by the way). From now on, if a scene has a video moment with talking in it, the video transcript will be put into a separate document, right beneath the link to the scene on the site. Next time I update, however, there will be a new page that lists all the video transcripts. (Though things will get a bit harder when the videos occur outside the events of the actual anime, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.) Also, I've added two new rooftop scenes with Lelouch from my recent replay of the Geass Route; more are sure to come in the future. Hopefully I'll have a bit more the next time I update this site.

To Regless: Thanks for the support for this project! I too was devastated when I found out that this game wasn't going to come out in English. (It was for that very reason I started this project; for people like you and me. )

And Arbitres: Well, to be honest, I only used the Rolo translation you gave me very briefly as a reference, but I still appreaciate that you gave it to me... (...I know, I suck at trying to say things nicely. ) However, I do intend to use that C.C. ending translation when I get to it, so have no worries! (...Yep, I definitely suck at saying these kind of things. )
Old 2010-07-19, 18:49   Link #119
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I've now finished all the scenes for the Geass Route! I've added the C.C. and Lelouch end scenes (the latter wasn't as bad as I thought, though Nunnally still remains my favorite), as well as several other scenes I found after replaying the game: a scene with Lelouch in the classroom, Minami in the hangar, another C.C. in Rai's room, another Tohdoh in the command center, another Urabe in the hangar, another Senba in the lounge, another Asahina in the lounge, another Chiba in the hangar, and one with Chiba in the lounge. I've also corrected several scenes and details on the site as well, so don't be surprised if you notice small differences from before.

I also have an announcement as well: from this Wednesday to the end of the month, I'll be on vacation camping with my family, so I won't be able to update this site or respond to any messages until I come back. When I get back, however, I'll be starting the Kuro no Kishidan right away.

Also, Arbitres, I just wanted to say thanks for the trans of the C.C. ending. There were certain parts I was unsure about, but I was able to fill in some blanks thanks to it.

And, if you have the time, could you please tell exactly how to go about getting into the KnK route after finishing the Geass Route? This is my first time finishing the game, so I'm a bit unsure how I'm supposed to go on from here. (Also, is the Narita battle in KnK different from the one in the Geass route?)
Old 2010-07-19, 21:22   Link #120
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Also, Arbitres, I just wanted to say thanks for the trans of the C.C. ending. There were certain parts I was unsure about, but I was able to fill in some blanks thanks to it.

And, if you have the time, could you please tell exactly how to go about getting into the KnK route after finishing the Geass Route? This is my first time finishing the game, so I'm a bit unsure how I'm supposed to go on from here. (Also, is the Narita battle in KnK different from the one in the Geass route?)
Oh, it actually helped? That wasn't something I was expecting.

The battle at Narita for Geass route is indeed different from Black Knight route Narita. Because in KnK route Narita you get to use geass at Narita to make the battle easier (Geass route = you fight JLF forces/Burai. In Black Knight = you fight Britannian forces/Sutherlands.)

There are three endings. Lelouch/Zero ending and Karen ending... and there's Diethard ending.

I wouldn't know how to go about it, just talk to Karen quite a bit in the early stages. Agree, notice the grief the Japanese suffer as well, etc etc... You know your on Kuro no Kishidan the moment the automatic battle scene in the ghetto occurs. You could also talk to Tamaki and Ohgi to fill the blanks of when you can't talk to Karen. (Because they count too.) Otherwise, talk to Rivalz or Nunnally when you can't do those, either.

Also, you should avoid talking to Suzaku at night, anyone with the '?' (Unless it's Karen at Ashford with '?'. Everyone else is C.C., who will draw you into geass route.)

By the way, could you give me C.C.'s ending dialog for Rai in her ending? I want to know if it was correct or if there was additional to it.

Anyways, I hope my ever so brilliant crash course on how to start KnK helped. xD