AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2007-10-19, 12:28   Link #201
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

besides tokyotosho wer can i get vocaloid2, i tried it from tosho but it didn't work or maybe i am a dumbass

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 12:33   Link #202
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

Tokyoto is not the best place to get software. You're not a dumbass you're just too accustomed to download anime/osts/manga/dramacds and nothing else. Therefore you don't know where to get other things .

I downloaded it from isohunt, took 20 minutes, the torrent was REALLY fast.
orange.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 12:35   Link #203
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

^ thanks, once u downloaded it is it easy to start up?

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 12:41   Link #204
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

Pretty easy, I got how to make Miku sing pretty fast, the only drawback is that you CANNOT import songs, you need to "synthethize" them in a way that the program detects it and then morphs that into a song, that's why a lot of songs out there are a little different from what they originally sound (like lost my music and god knows).

And there is where the problem lies... I don't know how to do that, so until I can get to put a song in Vocaloid2, I can't make Miku sing (well, I can, but it's pretty hard doing a capella song xD)
Old 2007-10-19, 15:47   Link #205
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
besides tokyotosho wer can i get vocaloid2, i tried it from tosho but it didn't work or maybe i am a dumbass
Remember that TokyoTosho's a Bittorent traker, you need BitTorrent program to download all you get there . Or maybe the Vocaloid had any seeds.
Old 2007-10-19, 21:51   Link #206
Evangeline Mcdowell
Dark Gospel

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.a View Post
So.... noone's REALLY using Miku or are you just gathering Miku material?

I don't know how to "import" songs in Miku. I already know that you can't import whatever song you wish and then voicing it, I heard something called Rewire but I don't know that the hell that means :/
Rewire just lets Vocaloid interface with other sound editing software so you have the proper background music. For example, I use Sonar6 and add a karaoke version of a song, then add Vocaloid2 (in sonar) as a rewire instrument. Start up Vocaloid and the two programs will synchronize when playing. This really helps get the timing of Miku's singing match with the song's tempo.
Later when you finish, you'll export the vocaloid track and use other software to add in the music anyway.

As for making songs...I'm working on one but here's a preview...
Magic Knight Rayearth (Yuzurenai Negai - tagalized version XD don't laugh lol)
http://www.mediafire.com/?fvtmlj0luxg
Evangeline Mcdowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 22:26   Link #207
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline Mcdowell View Post
Rewire just lets Vocaloid interface with other sound editing software so you have the proper background music. For example, I use Sonar6 and add a karaoke version of a song, then add Vocaloid2 (in sonar) as a rewire instrument. Start up Vocaloid and the two programs will synchronize when playing.
Oh, I asked this because I read your post in HF xD. A surprise seeing you here!

Could you explain this a little more? How do I "add" Vocaloid2 as a rewire instrument? Is Soundforge enough? Also, I don't understand how they will "synchronize" when playing.
Old 2007-10-19, 22:42   Link #208
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Meh, got the program too, but i just cant read the japanese at all >_> so im planning on giving up lol (or play with it later)
Old 2007-10-19, 23:20   Link #209
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

There's a patch at HF that a user made. It translates mosts of the program menues to english. ^^
Old 2007-10-19, 23:27   Link #210
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Spoiler for pantsu advisory:
Animated:

Hatsune Miku guest appearances?
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 23:44   Link #211
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids! View Post
No wai, already??!! What manga?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 23:44   Link #212
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

miku cosplay
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 23:47   Link #213
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
The first one is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
Old 2007-10-19, 23:48   Link #214
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
The left one looks like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and the right one looks like Hayate, The Combat Butler!

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 00:26   Link #215
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

I am pretty sure the 2nd one is from Hayate no Gotoku, but wow this fast?? Miku sure got around quickly

Hmm i'll check out the english version on HF I guess
Old 2007-10-20, 00:43   Link #216
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

It's in the last page of the thread, if you can't find it ask me and I'll PM you.
Old 2007-10-20, 03:09   Link #217
htsuji

Sorry if someone already put this song up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUM00No_UDM

As repeatedly said, Miku's database is a Japanese version, so it sounds as if some person who sings this doesn't know English but is really a talented singer.

I'm sure the one who put the music score into Miku really carefully edited each note's paramaters.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 03:44   Link #218
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:

I see some lovely crossovers.

And Kuradoberi Miku? APPROVED!
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 09:46   Link #219
dahl_moon
Apathy moe~
*Scanlator

Quote:
LOL. Here's a translation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayonara Zetsubou sensei
Meru-chan's voice audition.
Meru: Don't be kidding me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate
Hayate: Then I'll give the original lullaby that I wrote to Hatsume Miku.... (Miku-miku ni~)
Nagi: Stop avoiding it and sing it yourself!
Er.. Hayate, I don't think "Miku-Miku Ni Site Ageru" would make a good lullaby
Old 2007-10-20, 11:01   Link #220
Evangeline Mcdowell
Dark Gospel

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.a View Post
Oh, I asked this because I read your post in HF xD. A surprise seeing you here!

Could you explain this a little more? How do I "add" Vocaloid2 as a rewire instrument? Is Soundforge enough? Also, I don't understand how they will "synchronize" when playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonar help
Inserting a ReWire Instrument

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you install your ReWire applications and reboot your computer, the names of the ReWire applications appear in SONAR's Insert menu under ReWire Devices, and also in the Synth Rack view's Insert button popup menu.

To Insert a ReWire Instrument
[*]Open a SONAR project. Do not launch your ReWire application.

[*]In the SONAR's Synth Rack view, click the Insert button, and click ReWire Devices to display the submenu of installed ReWire devices. [*]OR [*]Use the Insert-ReWire Devices command to display the submenu of installed ReWire devices. [*]Click the name of the ReWire device you want to insert.

[*]The Insert Soft Synth Options dialog appears. [*]
[*]Choose options from the Insert Soft Synth Options dialog according to the following:
  • If you want to create a MIDI track that uses the ReWire Instrument as an output, check the Create These Tracks: MIDI Source checkbox.
  • If you want to create a single synth track that acts as an output for Output 1 of the ReWire Instrument, check the Create These Tracks: First Synth Audio Output checkbox.
  • If you want to create separate synth tracks for each of the ReWire Instrument's outputs, check the Create These Tracks: All Synth Audio Outputs checkbox.
  • If you want to use existing MIDI and audio tracks to play the ReWire Instrument, uncheck all of the Create These Tracks options. SONAR adds the ReWire Instrument to the audio track input and MIDI track output menus. You need to set an existing audio track's Input field to the ReWire Instrument, and set an existing MIDI track's Output field to the ReWire Instrument. The existing audio track will then become a synth track.
  • If you want to open the ReWire Instrument's interface from this dialog, check the Open These Windows: Synth Property Page checkbox (always check this option: ReWire Instruments do not sound unless their property pages are open).
  • If you opened this dialog from the Insert menu and want to open the Synth Rack view, check the Open These Windows: Synth Rack View checkbox.
  • If you want to open this dialog every time you use the Insert-ReWire Instrument command, or click the Insert button in the Synth Rack view and choose a ReWire instrument from the popup menu, check the Ask This Every Time option. If you always insert ReWire Instruments in the same way, you can uncheck this option so you don't have to deal with the dialog each time. To open the dialog when the option is unchecked, click the Insert Soft Synth Options button in the Synth Rack view toolbar.
[*]Click OK to close the dialog.

SONAR adds your ReWire devices to the audio and synth track Input menus and the MIDI track Output and Channel menus, creates any tracks you requested, adds the ReWire instrument to the Synth Rack view, and opens the ReWire application's interface.
In the MIDI track whose output is the ReWire synth track, click the drop-down arrow in the Channel field to display the names of the available ReWire devices in your ReWire instrument.
Click the name of the device you want to use.
Make sure that the synth track you want to hear the ReWire instrument through has the appropriate ReWire channel listed in its Input field.
Now you can record MIDI data in the MIDI track and hear it through the synth track. If you want to use different synth tracks for each ReWire device, see the following procedure.

Note: Always close your ReWire applications before closing a SONAR project.
After adding vocaloid as a rewire instrument, start up vocaloid (I don't know if this is specific to sonar... maybe other programs will allow you to add vocaloid while its running...)
Open up your project and make sure Vocaloid's output device is set to Rewire. You can find that in Settings>Preference:

I don't know if soundforge supports rewire... Adobe Audition and FL Studio for sure.

And by the way, I just updated the dll again...not really much, mostly error messages, the stuff I didn't want to touch haha... And a little something in the about vocaloid part XD
I'm disabling the old mediafire link. Get the new dll from here instead:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0mmyxge9mgu
Evangeline Mcdowell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vocaloid