Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-15, 15:50   Link #61
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarl
The 4th wasn't sealed, Oro tried to summon him vs Sarutobi and it was stopped by Sarutobi's chakra. Therefore, Oro can still summon him as well as Kazekage.
Kazekage maybe but.........

how do you know that the Coffin that did not open was Yondaime in it? we never see it....and it is never stated it that he was the other summon.

And how do you know that the 4th Soul wast not given to the dead GOd? as the 3rd Explain, the Dead God Summon requiere for a contract with the dead God were the user give his Soul in echange.....

We can't asume wath really happen to the 4th until we are told by kishimoto wath really happen!
Old 2004-09-15, 16:39   Link #62
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
how do you know that the Coffin that did not open was Yondaime in it? we never see it....and it is never stated it that he was the other summon.
Because there was The 4th written on the coffin
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 16:51   Link #63
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Because there was The 4th written on the coffin

Sory my jap. failed a little........
you win........ i loose.....

Old 2004-09-15, 19:53   Link #64
DuyT
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to DuyT Send a message via Yahoo to DuyT
Question

wait i minute..but didnt sarutobi say that once ur in the death gods place err w/e arent u trapped for life fighting for eternity? so oro cant summon the 4th since he used the justu which traps the user as well....
DuyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 20:10   Link #65
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Yeah Sarutobi did say that.

Like I said if you don't understand ask Kishimoto, not me
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 21:06   Link #66
UserName

Or maybe the 3rd just didn't want to take a chance and the 3rd didnt' really know the nature of the way the 4th died. So he was basically playing a game of chance in trying summoning him.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 23:49   Link #67
Kidd
SD Translator

Send a message via ICQ to Kidd Send a message via AIM to Kidd Send a message via MSN to Kidd Send a message via Yahoo to Kidd
Interesting question. The whole ordeal also strengthens the Naruto = Fourth reincarnation deal (since Sarutobi was so extremely "oh noes, I must stop the third summoning no matter what!", looked like more than simply just another opponent to me since he didn't react to the second at all). Since Kyuubi is immortal and couldn't be put in the stomach of Shinigami, it was put into the dead Fourth instead, who thus gets "eternal life" a k a takes the place of a kid that gets born the moment the jutsu commences and will do so until the situation somehow gets another solution. Though hm, this is another topic altogheter.
Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 09:08   Link #68
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd
Interesting question. The whole ordeal also strengthens the Naruto = Fourth reincarnation deal (since Sarutobi was so extremely "oh noes, I must stop the third summoning no matter what!", looked like more than simply just another opponent to me since he didn't react to the second at all). Since Kyuubi is immortal and couldn't be put in the stomach of Shinigami, it was put into the dead Fourth instead, who thus gets "eternal life" a k a takes the place of a kid that gets born the moment the jutsu commences and will do so until the situation somehow gets another solution. Though hm, this is another topic altogheter.

When Sarutobi said this that he could not let the third get our..he also could be reffering that it woth be more troublesome for him to figth 3 People at the same time than 2....remember he said..."i got to stop the 3rd one no matter wath"
this statement is open to any possybillity
Old 2004-09-16, 22:36   Link #69
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
we won't know who is better than who till they get it on
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote