AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 271 67.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 73 18.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 6.70%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 2.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 0.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 0.99%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 0.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.49%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-10, 03:57   Link #141
fruitcage
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
dunno how important she is as such for now, but I doubt that they'll kill her without having revealed what her connection to Lelouch is at least...
I just hope shes doesn't die as fast as Nunnally did, that is assuming Nunnally is really dead.
fruitcage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:59   Link #142
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post
I still don't think Nunnally/sayako crew bite the dust yet, she was on a plate a comfortable long amount of time before Suzaku fired the freya. Also freya ver 1.0 is not a spontaneous explosion, it took several minutes to kick off the chain reaction = more time to fly away.

Assume plane speed - 600km/hrs (Boeing 777 cruise speed is appox 1000km/hrs at 35,000 ft, but this is low attitude) so in 5 minutes = 50km

or Apache/Mi-28 has speed about 300km/hrs --> 5 minutes = 25km...that is plenty of distance from the ground zero to survive
yep its Sayako we're talking about XD Sayako can get everythign done!
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:59   Link #143
Solitude
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Nina must be like "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY DEAR FREYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?! NUNNALLY GOT KILLED?! THE ENTIRE BUILDING WAS DESTROYED?! ZEROS STILL ALIVE?! ......shit."
That bloody b**** wouldn't give a damn about Nunnally's survival, she is only concerned about killing Zero, and would definitely not mind sacrificing a few governors, officials or soldiers here and there in order to achieve her goal.

She really deserves to be hanged, drawn and quartered five times over.
Solitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:00   Link #144
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
with Nunnally's death I don't think Suzaku will go all "Its Lelouch faulth, I should hate him for it even more" because he was the one that pulled the trigger, he will feel responsible no matter what. Also Lelouch had no idea that somethign like this would happen when he geassed Suzaku to live, heck he didn't even know about Freya, he probably doesn't know that it was fired because of Suzaku's live geass either unless he digs further into it. And as for Euphie, that was his faulth clearly but it happened on accident =< though it is still his faulth for ignoring geass
Yes Karu, you're right. Suzaku will not say that it's Lelouch fault.

But.... It seems that the Geass is really a curse. It didn't make C.C. happy, nor Lelouch.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:00   Link #145
Elicit

I do remember, way back into the series, I believe, one of the staff members said that Suzaku's "LIVE!" Geass would "make him do something he would totally regret and want to kill himself, but, can't". When I realized that, it didn't make things that shocking (what, with later spoilers and all).
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:01   Link #146
etothex

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
He's also part of the cause here indeed (tragic that his desire to save his best friend from death would result in this) - though that won't matter; the thing si that they still both killed someone they cared for about a great deal under circumstances they had no control over.
one big difference is lelouch wasn't aware of his geass being perma, while suzaku is aware of the "live geass" he has, so it's gonna hit suzaku a bit hard, as there were ways he maybe could have prevented it =/
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:01   Link #147
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
I do remember, way back into the series, I believe, one of the staff members said that Suzaku's "LIVE!" Geass would "make him do something he would totally regret and want to kill himself, but, can't". When I realized that, it didn't make things that shocking (what, with later spoilers and all).
that is true, it was said in an interview once a LONG LONG time again when R2 hasn't even started yet. We all thought it wasn't going to be true at that time
Old 2008-08-10, 04:02   Link #148
fruitcage
<3

Oh did anyone notice where Cornelia was after Guilford is vaporized and the screen goes to her looking back?
fruitcage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:03   Link #149
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
That bloody b**** wouldn't give a damn about Nunnally's survival, she is only concerned about killing Zero, and would definitely not mind sacrificing a few governors, officials or soldiers here and there in order to achieve her goal.

She really deserves to be hanged, drawn and quartered five times over.
Schnizel: Men arrest this woman
Nina: WHAT!? Schnizel-sama!!! Why?!
Schnizel: Not only did you create the weapon that just caused this massacre, 10 million Britannians are dead, Nunnally is dead, and most importantly Zero is still alive.
Old 2008-08-10, 04:04   Link #150
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Schnizel: Not only did you create the weapon that just caused this massacre, 10 million Britannians are dead, Nunnally is dead, and most importantly Zero is still alive.
Dude schneizel wanted that thing to go off rofl.
Schneizel is looking more like end boss every episode.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:04   Link #151
Solitude
Why so serious?

Quote:
That, my dear fellow Nunnally-supporters, will be sweet.

Someone should crush her with a KMF
Solitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:05   Link #152
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
That, my dear fellow Nunnally-supporters, will be sweet.

MUAHAHHAA. By Tamaki.

Nothing will be left of her but blood. MUAHAHHA

Edit: NO! Imagine this. Nina is walking and out of nowhere a table flies from the sky and kills her. :]
Old 2008-08-10, 04:06   Link #153
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Milly:
Old 2008-08-10, 04:06   Link #154
Elicit

Spoiler:

Lelouch throws a gasket, all right.
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:06   Link #155
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

I want Lulu to geass Nina kinda like Guilford // Cornelia geass, only with Euphemia and like go all Rambo-kick-ass to her. That will be a nice death.

I used to like Shneizel but i think he is like more ass than the Emperor if that is even possible. :/
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:07   Link #156
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidestep View Post
Spoiler for Milly:
I didn't see her. Damn it XD
Old 2008-08-10, 04:07   Link #157
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Random Curiosity's entry is out, so I'll go kill the 2chan link.
Old 2008-08-10, 04:08   Link #158
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
Spoiler:

Lelouch throws a gasket, all right.

Well, Lelouch is out of control.
Old 2008-08-10, 04:08   Link #159
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
one big difference is lelouch wasn't aware of his geass being perma, while suzaku is aware of the "live geass" he has, so it's gonna hit suzaku a bit hard, as there were ways he maybe could have prevented it =/
Some have argued that Lelouch should have noticed that soemthign strange was going on, but he ignored the warning signs and it caused a tragedy. Suzaku however could have prevented it... He could, for example, have refused to carry Freya, but did so despite everyone's warnings and his own heistations about the whole subject...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:09   Link #160
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

I don't think Schneizel will arrest Nina since he knew of Freya's force and he also has one onboard his own ship. I think he will be shocked that Suzaku used it and might arrest him for it but then again it is a sign of loyalty, Suzaku in the previous epsiode was left in dillema, to use Freya would garentee his alliance to Britannia and hate for Zero by using it on Zero and to not use it would count as him still having pitty towards Lelouch and by that be confussed about his alliance and thus ending with Schneizel considering him already as a traitor. Schneizel will probably do a silly speech and will be more concerned aout Nunnally and the survivers. I hope Nina will break down to a point ready to be taken to a mental hospital, I hate her for this, she shoudl know that the use of Freya there would kill thousands and yet she barks away, not everyone there was Japanese.. heck she lived in Tokyo herself and the gouverment settlement is filled with almost only Britannians, I hope she goes nuts and kills herself due to this. I'm sure the Emperor will do another one of his loud mouthed speeches next episode about survival and strength

as for Milly, the range fo Freya was smaller than I thought, the media area is still intact as well as Ashford. the explosion was barely big enough to cover the gouverment grounds