AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana III - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 28 47.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 30.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 8.47%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 8.47%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.39%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.69%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-06, 04:11   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Shakugan no Shana III - Episode 13 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Shakugan no Shana III, Episode 13.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-01-06, 13:25   Link #2
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

There is no new OP this ep, probably next ep.

Spoiler for Yuji:
Old 2012-01-06, 14:01   Link #3
tsunade666

nice episode. I will probably gave it a 10 if not for the long scenes of snake of the festival which for me is a waste of time.
Spoiler:

Chiara was so darn cute

and who was the girl Sabrac was keep on mentioning? I remember her and the same time not. She reminds me of the one who manipulates dreams or something in S2 but I'm not sure.
Old 2012-01-06, 14:12   Link #4
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Absolutely fantastic episode, Sabrac is done for sadly but dammit did he put on a performance against 3 of the higher tier flame hazes without much effort. He goes out as my fav character of Bal Masque.

Man the ending was also so epic, seeing the snake coming out of the gate and fecor's last stand were amazing. This final season of Shana just keeps getting better imo...im in heaven.
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Old 2012-01-06, 15:31   Link #5
elior

awsome episode and what a cut in the face scence other make it fantastic episode
Old 2012-01-06, 17:39   Link #6
syke123

There goes Puruson, decarabia and now Sabrac. The antagonist's been dealt a serious blow, you will all be missed.
Old 2012-01-06, 17:52   Link #7
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by syke123 View Post
There goes Puruson, decarabia and now Sabrac. The antagonist's been dealt a serious blow, you will all be missed.
actully shana group didnt kill sabrac he dicided to secrufise himself
Old 2012-01-06, 18:00   Link #8
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Wow didn't think Sabrac would just give up like that, well he is out of the picture now. Wow Sophie looked badass again when she tried to break the gate, too bad Fecor's last breath saved it. Like how Alastor said that he would stick with Shana and her decision. Favorite part was the kiss and vow though. That mistquake was cool, but not as cool as the Snake exiting the gate. Yuji does look better with the new haircut, wonder what his final grand order will be.
Old 2012-01-06, 18:03   Link #9
Senshigeia

This season never ceases to amaze me: when I give a 10/10 to an episode, next week comes one better, and it doesn't stop there! For me it was the best episode ever: from Khamsin's fight scenes to Rebecca's final explosion, the quake's impact around the world to Sophie's super kick, Fecor's last stand, Sabrac's death, SnH's mightiness and when you think it can't get any better, there come the last 3 minutes from the episode, which were epic! Yuji's reaction... he surely didn't see that coming ahahahah!! Go Shana!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
nice episode. I will probably gave it a 10 if not for the long scenes of snake of the festival which for me is a waste of time.
Spoiler:

Chiara was so darn cute

and who was the girl Sabrac was keep on mentioning? I remember her and the same time not. She reminds me of the one who manipulates dreams or something in S2 but I'm not sure.
The girl is Mare, and she made her appearance in the first 2 or 3 episodes of second season.
Spoiler for Mare and Sabrac:

In the end Rebecca found his true body, I think... that's why he died like that. He was overwhelming by SnH's power, and remembered how Mare must have felt.

This episode was definitely worth waiting for two weeks!

EDIT: I forgot to mention the awesomeness of the animation quality. Please keep it J. C. Staff!!

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Old 2012-01-06, 18:17   Link #10
redflame

Awesome episode. Too bad we didn't get the new OP...

I had to admit, Sabrac suiciding himself was kind of sad. And man, the fight between Shana and Yuji was intense. Its cool how Shana cut his hair.. now a hairstyle that suits him ^^

Spoiler for episode:

The episode leaves a question to me whether Shana would join Yuji after he declares the Grand Order..

Btw, When Khamsin did the Qadesh blood pulse spell, there was a circular thing are looked like a pokeball

And also, why did Takemikazuchi regard Sophie Sawallish-kun? Isn't kun for guys in japanese?
Old 2012-01-06, 18:23   Link #11
Senshigeia

I think it's not only to address guys, Redflame. It's a way of showing respect, I think... EDIT: I was wrong, it is used with a woman when addressing to someone below you, like between boss and employee, being the employee the woman.

I am spoiled by the novels, but if you ask me (JUST by the anime), after she put her resolve so decidedly to Yuji and after saying she is one, not Shana and the Flame Haze, she will never join him, even after the Grand Order. Yet she will find a way of destroying SnH and "walk" with Yuji.

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Old 2012-01-06, 21:10   Link #12
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Err... Sabrack... Lame death.
Lame snake and a Pokeball.

...No motivation to think up anything else... I just hope the 2nd cour is a lot, LOT better than so far.
Can't wait for Love Power to destroy everything or whatever though.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-01-06, 23:11   Link #13
Key Board
Carbon

Talking

Sabrac admiring how large Yuuji's snake was (un?)intentionally homoerotic
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2012-01-07, 00:23   Link #14
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I think this is the first time for being not excited about seeing panties...

...thunder kick was good though
Old 2012-01-07, 01:51   Link #15
elleinad00

Perfect 10~!!
no new op & ed....... man......
Chiara~!!! so cute!!!!!
Sabrac's death was sooo short.... but oh well.. his words to mare was sooo cute!
Alastor and Shana are really cute... on how proud he is to Shana..

Quote:
THE KISS!!! YAY!! ohhh yeah!!
Old 2012-01-07, 02:20   Link #16
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Keyhole stopped working on Tokio MX just when Shana started. I got a rotten luck.

However, waiting some hours to see it subbed was worth it. The initial Khamsin vs Sabrac was a nice introduction, but I wonder why he didn't just kill 'the Destroyer' when he had the chance, instead of just cutting the palm of his hand. I know that Stigma may kill him at the end, but it would have been much easy to just get rid of Khamsin there.

The Shana vs Yuji was kind of dissapointing at the beginning, Yuji could completely dominate her with just his silver flames. And just when I thought that was it for this episode, the battle was balanced and Yuji got his hair style back, he should be thanking Shana for being that much of kind

And although I knew that there was no way we could get a kiss so early, once I heard Shana saying 'vow' and her face getting close to Yuji's, I had to replay the scene just to find out it was a kiss on the cheek. Can't wait to see the real one sometime in future episodes.

To end up, the Snake of Festival appearation and the other Flame Hazes through the world feeling the shake, together with that drama-like song made this episode memorable. I do would have liked to see some more action on the Sale & Chiara's part, I hope they don't cut out anything in that part.

10/10, Shana keeps getting better and better.
Old 2012-01-07, 06:51   Link #17
Elf song

Professor is as lunatic as always.
Don't know that Crimson Denizen has skeleton...

At least, Mare's voice YES.
And a moment of silence for Sabrac.
Old 2012-01-07, 07:37   Link #18
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

Eh, there wasn't really too much in this episode. I never really did like watching the Sabrac battles.

Pumped for the next one though
Old 2012-01-07, 07:56   Link #19
phufool

10/10
Another weekly dose of a cute Shana moment =)
Old 2012-01-07, 08:24   Link #20
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Err... Sabrack... Lame death.
Lame snake and a Pokeball.

...No motivation to think up anything else... I just hope the 2nd cour is a lot, LOT better than so far.
heh, my thoughts exactly.
but something tells me the 2nd cour is gonna be -more or less- like the first one...