2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-14, 01:15   Link #521
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnEptUne View Post
This is rich. Lulu just smiled and thanks Rollo for killing Shieley. I wonder how many people can pull something like that.

And from the looks of it, V.V. is as gay as Rollo. What's with all the gay people?
Come on now... Rolo's not gay. He's just psychotically possessive of the only friend/family member he's ever had. V.V. on the other hand said something along the lines of having liked Lelouche because he looked like Charles. Now that could perhaps be seen as gay. Rolo though is just nutty, not flitty.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:21   Link #522
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The fact is, Lelouch does give a shit about losing Shirley. He massacred an entire cult, and planned on using Rolo as a bomb, all in Shirley's name. Of course he isn't gonna try and do something to Rolo directly; the boy'd kill him before he could do anything.
that's bcoz rollo is an imposter jealous bastard ever and i don't really like him either. I hope Lulu gonna settle this to that impostor soon one by one. Killing people is kinda disturbing to me Just like GTA IV. If i'm rollo, i can go 'kill' somebody like he did.

But I've felt sad for shirley but what's gonna happen in the later episode? my life has gone bullshit since a week. I should need to pull myself together to calm myself.

Just let Lulu settle his problem there. I don't care about it anymore bcoz i can't wait to see zero's identity will be revealed soon..............
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:23   Link #523
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
What are you talking about? Lelouch smiled because he doesn't want Rollo to kill him. Rollo is unstable. If rollo finds out that Lelouch hates him then Rollo may do something terrible to Lelouch. Rollo is an assassin after all. That guy is dangerous and unstable.
Makes me wonder though. Now (after Turn 14) that Rolo pretty much can never return to V.V. and the Emperor, if Rolo did find out the truth, what would he do? He'd have no reason to kill Lelouche besides personal revenge, which I doubt he'd do. He'd suddenly not only have absolutely no one, he'd have to live for and think completely for himself. I'm not sure he could handle that. He'd probably commit suicide.
Old 2008-07-14, 01:25   Link #524
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Sorry if this has already been discussed... (Hard keeping up with the post speed of the thread...)

I'm not sure what Suzaku wants to accomplish by giving Kallen Refrain. Even if she relives some "Lelouch is Zero" moment, wouldn't it be hard to figure out if she's looking back at when Suzaku revealed that Zero is Lelouch BEFORE Lelouch's memory-wipe? I guess maybe to find out if she's been in contact with Lelouch since then? Hmm...

Also, I'm not sure if this should be in this thread, so I'll put this as a "possible spoiler..."
Spoiler for Possible Spoiler, but it's simply a speculation:
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:30   Link #525
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

This episode was amazing. Continuing on the way things are going, this series definitely won't need a third season nor will the plot be sidetracked again. Where do I start?

Spoiler for spoilers:
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:34   Link #526
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJamesRocket View Post
Makes me wonder though. Now (after Turn 14) that Rolo pretty much can never return to V.V. and the Emperor, if Rolo did find out the truth, what would he do? He'd have no reason to kill Lelouche besides personal revenge, which I doubt he'd do. He'd suddenly not only have absolutely no one, he'd have to live for and think completely for himself. I'm not sure he could handle that. He'd probably commit suicide.
Well this is a guy who will kill at the drop of a hat so I doubt Lelouch is any safer. If Rollo feels Lelouch is going to abandon him or has lied to him, do believe he will kill Lelouch. If the mention of Nunnally and threatening that bond with his brother will make him kill, betrayal of trust would certainly do it.
Old 2008-07-14, 01:45   Link #527
strategos

MAn, if we follow up the OP we might end up with a future script for the rest of the episodes. Kind of feels like watching One Piece third op or Law of Ueki Second Op, or History Strongest disciple second op.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:48   Link #528
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post
Also, I'm not sure if this should be in this thread, so I'll put this as a "possible spoiler..."
Lack of presence in the ED means nothing, Shirley's in it and she's already dead.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:49   Link #529
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post
Well, Shirley DID die and she WAS in the ending credits.

Anyway, this was a good episode as far as plot progression, but also it seemed that everyone was a douchebag in this episode, making it very hard for me to like anyone.

-Lelouch's Light Yagami side is really coming out seeing as how he was crying his eyes out and then not a few minutes later wearing a smug grin to keep up appearances. Also, he gets his aggressions out by slaughtering a bunch of cultists (granted they weren't exactly defenseless.
-Suzaku lies in order to manipulate Kallen and then tries to use refrain on her. An all-time low.
-Rolo very calmly and matter-of-factly admits to killing Shirley. No remorse. I'll never forgive him for killing Shirley.

Cornelia's the only one I liked in this episode for owning some V.V. ass.

Well, I still need to watch the whole sub of the episode.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:51   Link #530
Aquaman OS

For the last time Suzaku didn't lie to Kallen to manipulate her. He really thinks Lelouch killed Shirley.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:51   Link #531
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
-Suzaku lies in order to manipulate Kallen and then tries to use refrain on her. An all-time low.
What? How is he lying? He honestly thinks Lelouch killed Shirley. He will do anything to put a stop to Lelouch right now after that. Sure his methods are wrong here, but he will do what he has to in his eyes. Just like Lelouch really.
Old 2008-07-14, 01:53   Link #532
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
For the last time Suzaku didn't lie to Kallen to manipulate her. He really thinks Lelouch killed Shirley.
It's still a lie. It's just that from his POV, it's not. It's his speculation. But to us, it's a lie. Because we know it's not true.

The English language calls for too many uses of the term "it's".
Old 2008-07-14, 01:55   Link #533
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
It's still a lie. It's just that from his POV, it's not. It's his speculation. But to us, it's a lie. Because we know it's not true.

The English language calls for too many uses of the term "it's".
So that means it STILL isn't a lie, he just doesn't have the full story yet. He has a lack of factual information.
Old 2008-07-14, 01:59   Link #534
Divinegundam

Corneila could have killed Lulu if she wanted she know Zero is her brother and will ask him what happen with euphy. Corneila's revenge shifted when she learned zero was lulu

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 02:02   Link #535
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Regarding Rolo. Is that was his weakness was? His heart goes into arrest or w/e? That's why he has a time limit?
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 02:03   Link #536
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

Finished the episode six past midnight. I had to watch it before sleeping, it was THAT good.
The episode felt like only 10 minutes, it was THAT good.
I couldn't sleep for the next 2 hours because countless ideas, possibilities and replays kept flying through my head, it was THAT good.

:/
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 02:03   Link #537
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post

Spoiler for spoilers:
Spoiler for comment:
Old 2008-07-14, 02:04   Link #538
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Ooh, sorry. I haven't watched the whole subbed episode. I was scanning the forum though and I thought people were saying that he lied about Lelouch killing Shirley. I did think that seemed a bit OOC.

Well still. Refrain.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 02:06   Link #539
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
So that means it STILL isn't a lie, he just doesn't have the full story yet. He has a lack of factual information.
Fine then, I'll call it a poorly made educated guess. With emphasis on how the "educated" part is false.
Old 2008-07-14, 02:07   Link #540
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnEptUne View Post
This is rich. Lulu just smiled and thanks Rollo for killing Shieley. I wonder how many people can pull something like that.

And from the looks of it, V.V. is as gay as Rollo. What's with all the gay people?
Even if they were actually gay characters I fail to see any inherent problem with that.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote