AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2020-02-20, 20:24   Link #61
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
What's sad is that this result is probably even better than Mayer, but still, the robot doggies...
FYI, they're otters. If that helps at all.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-21, 01:01   Link #62
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Oh well, if life gives you lemons, then you make lemon juice. I guess this will be my party for now. For now, I intend Platinum to be the "switchable" spot, depending on the map.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
FYI, they're otters. If that helps at all.
I could not tell

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-21, 07:17   Link #63
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

10 singles, got SilverAsh. Not a fluffy sheep. I'm conflicted. While I did get the (arguably) strongest unit in the game, I mainly only use waifus/females. I'll raise him still and use him when it gets hard to clear with my regular team.
Also got my second Top Operator tag last week and got Exusiai. Always wanted her since she's cute. I'll make her my first unit to E2 since she's also strong. I'll buy her costume too when it comes out.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-21, 12:28   Link #64
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'm gunning for Mayer, I ran her as a support once and she was awesome. Unfortunately, summon is a near-impossible tag to get and headhunting is...well, gacha rng =/
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-21, 20:51   Link #65
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Oh well, if life gives you lemons, then you make lemon juice. I guess this will be my party for now. For now, I intend Platinum to be the "switchable" spot, depending on the map.
That E2Lv1 irks me. I see that sort of thing all the time on my friends list and I just wonder... why? It costs basically nothing to get any elite level to the 20-30 range.
Old 2020-02-22, 00:01   Link #66
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
That E2Lv1 irks me. I see that sort of thing all the time on my friends list and I just wonder... why? It costs basically nothing to get any elite level to the 20-30 range.
"Basically nothing"

Except for LMD, Battle Records, mats for skills and promotion. All of which they could use to level another Operator to get over that one map.

Promotion to E2 alone cost quite a hefty amount of LMD
Old 2020-02-22, 00:09   Link #67
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
"Basically nothing"

Except for LMD, Battle Records, mats for skills and promotion. All of which they could use to level another Operator to get over that one map.

Promotion to E2 alone cost quite a hefty amount of LMD
Cool, except the unit in question is already E2, and skills are not even in the conversation.

So the question is why bother E2ing a unit and then just leaving them at level 1 instead of giving them the easy and cheap batch of levels to go to 20-30?
Old 2020-02-22, 01:22   Link #68
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
1 isn't that bad. I try to keep them at multiples of 5 or 10, but 1 is an okay number for me. If I had that money and records, I'd still use them on one of my other characters to get them closer to E2.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2020-02-22, 01:25   Link #69
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Cool, except the unit in question is already E2, and skills are not even in the conversation.

So the question is why bother E2ing a unit and then just leaving them at level 1 instead of giving them the easy and cheap batch of levels to go to 20-30?
They ran out of LMD and BR after getting to E2? Or they just need the talent/skills E2 provide and not at high level yet? Or, again, they're focusing on another OP to get to another map

I mean, you have your way of playing the game, they have theirs. You think it weird, they don't.
Old 2020-02-22, 02:55   Link #70
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

It takes a minimal amount of records and money to get to level20, if you for some reason don't have a couple of the +200 records then your factories/trading posts produce that in an hour or two.

Either way it's not that big of an issue. I have a bunch of E1 6*s at lvl1 for no particular reason other than being lazy.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 10:50   Link #71
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
I mean, you have your way of playing the game, they have theirs. You think it weird, they don't.
Way to try to completely stifle discussion and turn a one-off comment into an argument.

Good lord, it was a mere observation that I didn't understand, and still don't understand because the cost/resources are so abysmally low compared to actually E2ing said unit. I mean, you yourself said it costs a ton to E2 them. So why would you E2 someone and then just... not even given them basically free stat ups?
Old 2020-02-22, 12:28   Link #72
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Way to try to completely stifle discussion and turn a one-off comment into an argument.

Good lord, it was a mere observation that I didn't understand, and still don't understand because the cost/resources are so abysmally low compared to actually E2ing said unit. I mean, you yourself said it costs a ton to E2 them. So why would you E2 someone and then just... not even given them basically free stat ups?
I've already provided several theories, and Eisdrache already provided his reason, so if you still don't understand, then let's just agree to let it be.

And I wasn't trying to turn it into arguments, merely pointing out that it depends on personal opinion.

Moving on, how's the banner treating you all so far? First 600 orignium got me Lappland,so I think I'll refrain from rolling for a while since that probably cost me months of gacha luck. (That and I'm saving for Shining's Summer skin Kal'tsit)
Old 2020-02-22, 18:48   Link #73
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
What wrong with it? You have OCD for them being lv1? As far as gameplay goes. Their stat is higher than E1lv80 and no map required them to be E2 in first place. They already overleveled

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 21:20   Link #74
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:

Exhaustion.

Besides it's just Perfumer. Eyjadjalla, on the other hand, would be sad just to leave her E2 level 1 imo.
Old 2020-02-23, 14:00   Link #75
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
What wrong with it? You have OCD for them being lv1? As far as gameplay goes. Their stat is higher than E1lv80 and no map required them to be E2 in first place. They already overleveled
According to the standard database site for units, E1 max level and E2 level 1 have the exact same values.

Also, according to the Korean server, Ch'en on Wednesday.
Old 2020-02-23, 20:54   Link #76
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
According to the standard database site for units, E1 max level and E2 level 1 have the exact same values.

Wednesday?!
Dang, that's fast. But I guess I'm not that surprised. The official Twitter is already announcing characters and only have to introduce the 5-Star and 6-Star left.

Old 2020-02-24, 01:36   Link #77
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:

Nooooo! I'm not ready yet. That means there will be more skins also on Wednesday, right?
Old 2020-02-24, 11:13   Link #78
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:

ah I was slightly wrong. still my other point stand. no reason for them to lv up until more map to be released.

Also, E2 gives them more skill and talent for OP. so not really waste of time.

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-24, 21:26   Link #79
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Nooooo! I'm not ready yet. That means there will be more skins also on Wednesday, right?
Correct. And it was announced today (officially) for the US server (and I'd assume Japanese server, since they usually announce a bit before the US server). Has an odd start time of 6 hours after daily refresh.
Old 2020-02-25, 05:53   Link #80
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Good luck to those going for Chen. I'm so-so regarding her in the story but there's such a hype to her. Her kit is really strong I suppose but the hype is quite big. I suppose it comes from her part in ch5. We'll see.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha, ios, strategy, tower defense