AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-06-19, 13:53   Link #2741
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I don't think they will cut the tradition of the next rider randomly showing up, doing something badass, and leaving just as sudden as they arrived.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 04:55   Link #2742
B214

Spoiler for 41:
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 20:26   Link #2743
justavisitor

Sento: The way to defeat you is not to let you transform into your ultimate state
-->Punch evolto into its "human" form

Next second, Sento decides to let Evolto literally walk away (Yes, literally) What the heck!!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 21:58   Link #2744
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Sento: The way to defeat you is not to let you transform into your ultimate state
-->Punch evolto into its "human" form

Next second, Sento decides to let Evolto literally walk away (Yes, literally) What the heck!!
To be fair, keep going with it won't do much as Evolt still have the cards Sento needed.

I love the moment Black Hole Evolt enraged by what Genius done to him though.
He, who easily unrivaled in terms of strength, getting nerfed by Genius that he can't keep his calm as continuing the fight became bad for him.
The way it turned into race on who can became stronger first, him or Sento, is just very good as it rare moment happened compare to other Ultimate Form.

That moment when Sento grab Black Hole Trigger is gold.
Old 2018-06-25, 11:42   Link #2745
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Gentoku seems to have fully embraced his role as a gag character now. Who would have thought he would turn out this way? Of course I'm sure he'll go back to being serious when things get dire. This is one of the things I like about this show, the comedy never really stopped, it just gets put on hold at times.

Sento messing with Evolt's DNA (or whatever it is he did) ended up backfiring. Now Evolt can raise his hazard level just like the other riders. The super speed fight reminded me of Kabuto's early episodes (Kabuto's fights were so cool before they ran out of budget).
Old 2018-06-26, 01:37   Link #2746
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Gentoku seems to have fully embraced his role as a gag character now. Who would have thought he would turn out this way? Of course I'm sure he'll go back to being serious when things get dire. This is one of the things I like about this show, the comedy never really stopped, it just gets put on hold at times.

Sento messing with Evolt's DNA (or whatever it is he did) ended up backfiring. Now Evolt can raise his hazard level just like the other riders. The super speed fight reminded me of Kabuto's early episodes (Kabuto's fights were so cool before they ran out of budget).
We just never see Gen-chan with casual clothes, so it happens. LOL.

Genius is neutralizing his target Nebula Gas, thus Evolt hardly harm Genius.

We know that Nebula Gas is tied to someone's Hazard Level and Evolt is originally alien composed enough by Nebula Gas (shapeshifting into Isurugi)
So basically what Sento did is nerfing Evolt, gradually dragged him down to other, earthling Rider level (after that two punches from Genius). This is also why Utsumi suddenly weaker than his debut as Mad Rogue, Genius nerfed him that an increase of Kazumi's Hazard Level became enough to defeat him.

With reveal of Shinobu Katsuragi still alive, we also got glimpse about Lost Bottles data, someone doing a close-up of it which explained the nature just like when it explained Evolt Driver:

Spoiler for Computer Screen:

Considering this, Evolt going to power up seems like his Plan B (to transcend physics) after how his Plan A (human extinction) became hard to realize with him got degraded by Genius.

Last edited by Tactics; 2018-06-26 at 01:49.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 10:44   Link #2747
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

i swear the Genius Full Bottle looks like a water dispenser, it does fit the theme by the way.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 21:23   Link #2748
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

.........Gen-san, what happen to you?
Old 2018-06-26, 21:47   Link #2749
justavisitor

Come to think of it, probably Gentoku was a spoiled brat to begin with His dad was a prime minister and he probably was good for nothing. Remember how he even admitted that he became the head of the science department all thanks to his dad and he didn't know anything of science at all?

That gas made him more ambitious..I would argue that Gentoku is only one who benefits from the gas, making him useful in the meanwhile XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2018-06-26, 22:29   Link #2750
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
.........Gen-san, what happen to you?

The other side effects of Nebula Gas exposure.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-27, 06:01   Link #2751
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Come to think of it, probably Gentoku was a spoiled brat to begin with His dad was a prime minister and he probably was good for nothing. Remember how he even admitted that he became the head of the science department all thanks to his dad and he didn't know anything of science at all?

That gas made him more ambitious..I would argue that Gentoku is only one who benefits from the gas, making him useful in the meanwhile XD
Remember that Taizan said back then (before Skywall Incident) Gentoku is a good child.

Not to mention in ROGUE side-story, him before Nebula Gas exposure had karaoke hobby and love parfait.
If that's not a quality of someone actually a good guy, I don't know what it is. LOL.

Old 2018-06-27, 07:59   Link #2752
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Remember that Taizan said back then (before Skywall Incident) Gentoku is a good child.

Not to mention in ROGUE side-story, him before Nebula Gas exposure had karaoke hobby and love parfait.
If that's not a quality of someone actually a goofy guy, I don't know what it is. LOL.

Corrected it for you.
Old 2018-06-29, 17:43   Link #2753
justavisitor

Well, I didn't watch any of the side story so I wouldn't know

Every parent will say their child is a good boy/girl anyway
Old 2018-06-30, 08:29   Link #2754
The 48th Ronin

Seriously. Gentoku needs help.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 04:29   Link #2755
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Gen-san, I have nothing to say.....
Two weeks ago... you have very weird fashion.....
Old 2018-07-01, 21:53   Link #2756
justavisitor

Gentoku: Oh no, the prime minister building has been brought down. We have lost the war!!

Come on, what is this, age of empire?? One building does not decide the outcome of the war
Old 2018-07-01, 22:52   Link #2757
B214

But if all the staff assisting in the government in dead then the government may as well be defeated.
Old 2018-07-02, 11:00   Link #2758
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
But if all the staff assisting in the government in dead then the government may as well be defeated.
This. The staff was probably holed up in the building. They couldn't really evacuate with a battle going on outside, and obviously, they never thought a black hole was going to show up above their heads.
Old 2018-07-02, 17:17   Link #2759
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I would think that they would have evacuated already...you don't want to see the enemy fighting inches in front of your building But then again, it's not like it hasn't been happened already. Heck the prime minister even got kidnapped by his own son in front of everyone. So you are probably right about this The eastern government is so ethical, they won't move to anywhere even when the danger is present so their citizen can always reach to the government for help
Old 2018-07-03, 08:43   Link #2760
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

If they had evacuated, where are the evacuees?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu