AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-07-13, 21:53   Link #361
Stro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Someone pointed out that maybe the creator of Cross Reverie may have came from this world.
I think that the creator of Cross Reverie is actually the god who create that world and also send Takuma soul with the body of Takuma's avatar Diablo to that world (he arrange to be summoned with Shera and Rem ritual). If I remember correctly Diablo was the first player to manage to defeat the Demon King who have the ring of reflection (I forgot that Demon King name). That Demon King was defeated in that world but none knows who was the one who defeat it. So I think events that Cross Reverie may also affect the world where Shera lives.
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 01:05   Link #362
TheAlucid
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
What's up with that ring in the final illustration?
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 02:47   Link #363
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
question. I'm currently at vol 7 but I just remember that in the past volumes afterword. some chapters where cut off. like daily life of of krum and velgard. this is originally from web novel right? what other difference where made from web novel to light novel?
__________________
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 09:52   Link #364
tuckersister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
I wonder if the creator of Cross Reverie will make an appearance in the LN. What kind of person is she/he?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 07:23   Link #365
mark1246
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Florida
it weird seeing the isekai maou anime, it must being a studio choice to have Takuma(Diablo) to more emotional & expressionful cause in the manga/light novel he more emotionless which was the point of his character . ill get use to it

__________________
KamiKoto OTO (Toaru)
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 09:28   Link #366
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
He has emotionless face but in inside of his head, his always panicking. Btw the babylon goddess? is it babylon or just the level up goddess is modeled as a high school girl, which is weird if you ask me. But, is it possible or most likely from what I can tell and my guess, is that the god is probably posing as japanese person but why uses a high school girl model for a level up goddess? and who is the other high school girl in vol 10?

Just finished vol 9. Nice story. Its light and good read when I don't need serious stuff. The battle in vol 9 is great. It ates the whole volume but its satisfying.
__________________
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 12:06   Link #367
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
it weird seeing the isekai maou anime, it must being a studio choice to have Takuma(Diablo) to more emotional & expressionful cause in the manga/light novel he more emotionless which was the point of his character . ill get use to it

That's because as the readers we know the real Diablo.
However as anime only they need to see him panic and that's what the audience sees not the characters around him.
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 12:11   Link #368
pervypig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
I hoped on this series since i found its da same author as Altina Sword Princess, but ima mildly surprised tat this series seem to be going the route of Overlord -- (recall tat SS story of Altina XO Overlord). Are those authors friends or something?
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 12:12   Link #369
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Same editorial.
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 02:22   Link #370
DragonXX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
So I am guessing that God or the original demon lord will be the final boss of the series.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 12:52   Link #371
Kadmos1
≠epic failure
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Glendale, AZ
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
What's up with that ring in the final illustration?
Is Diablo's junk being licked in that 4th picture in the link or is it something else?
__________________
≠epic fail
Kadmos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 16:08   Link #372
Stro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
What's up with that ring in the final illustration?
I think is a wedding ring. The problem is that the wedding ring that Diablo give to Shera and Rem is of the same pair so Shera and Rem actually get both married with each other instead (and they don't know about that). Diablo "ask" Sylvie help to find another set of rings.
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 16:11   Link #373
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
did rem and shera had problems during the visit with the king? I'm expecting hostage taking and Diablo storming the the royal castle.
__________________
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 03:39   Link #374
pervypig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro View Post
I think is a wedding ring. The problem is that the wedding ring that Diablo give to Shera and Rem is of the same pair so Shera and Rem actually get both married with each other instead (and they don't know about that). Diablo "ask" Sylvie help to find another set of rings.
Wait... why did Diab give Shera and Rem both rings when they are supposed to be exchanged?
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 14:14   Link #375
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
Wait... why did Diab give Shera and Rem both rings when they are supposed to be exchanged?
Shera take that ring with her when she found it in the treasury. While Rem, got jeolous when Shera is married to Diablo, and in the end with the battle against great demon king. Diablo promised that he would take care/responsibility of her too. Which is why he gave her the ring. BUT. He didn't know that the ring is a pair. You don't give both pairs away and still be married to them. It would be that those who had it are married. He found it out when Rose mentioned it.
__________________
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 17:37   Link #376
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Shera take that ring with her when she found it in the treasury. While Rem, got jeolous when Shera is married to Diablo, and in the end with the battle against great demon king. Diablo promised that he would take care/responsibility of her too. Which is why he gave her the ring. BUT. He didn't know that the ring is a pair. You don't give both pairs away and still be married to them. It would be that those who had it are married. He found it out when Rose mentioned it.
So that, even after slavery chokers get removed, he can create THE ONE RING and in the darkness bind them.


Nah, jk, but that aside, if anime episode 4 is any indication with a "strenghtened" (by his staff) White Nova, which probably only doubles damage or so (I think), then what would the White Nova look like with his "+600% damage" staff-sword?

I think Diablo used that to finish off the original body of the Great Demon Lord, but I don't think the text gave that much information regarding the explosion itself.
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 20:48   Link #377
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Diablo used first the combined triple maximize magic to seriously injured the great demon king. The thing that finished the great demon king is itself, it used the ultimate spell "ruin?" the strongest magic spell of the demon king series. That spell can destroy town. It was also used to destroy the walls by collapsing the foundation of the walls. And because its magic, Diablo reflected it back to the great demon king. totally vaporizing him.
__________________
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 22:21   Link #378
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Diablo used first the combined triple maximize magic to seriously injured the great demon king. The thing that finished the great demon king is itself, it used the ultimate spell "ruin?" the strongest magic spell of the demon king series. That spell can destroy town. It was also used to destroy the walls by collapsing the foundation of the walls. And because its magic, Diablo reflected it back to the great demon king. totally vaporizing him.
Seems you are right. I seem to have misremembered. Though I'd still like to see a few of Diablo's spells with the +600% damage perk, though it's possible that it would only strictly strenghten damage and not the area of effect itself.
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 01:39   Link #379
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
that staff, I don't know if it's making the spell 6 or 7 times stronger or fire the spell 6 or u times. some scenes felt that he fire lots of spells and not a stronger version of spell.
__________________
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 02:31   Link #380
watisit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
That ring is called "the insanity ring". It boosts attack but reduces defense to 0 or near 0.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
demon lord, harem, light novel, mmorpg, overpowered mc, summoned

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.