AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-04-27, 16:29   Link #21
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I personally like this show so far, Ruby personality is very refreshing. For once it's not the usual "You must help me fight the bad guys" type. And every time she cast magic ended up with a big hole on the ground. They all believed that's how her magic works.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-29, 13:08   Link #22
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've updated the characters/seiyuus page with info on characters appearing up to episode 4.

This is getting to be quite the cast, with Kiuchi Hidenobu (Ren in NANA, Hei in Darker than Black) and Takeuchi Junko (Naruto, Cure Rouge) entering the fray. As well as Kobayashi Akiko (Momo in Shinigami no Ballad, Kisa in Zettai Shounen).

I'm not sure ep4 was as interesting as its cast, but it was okay.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-29, 20:49   Link #23
animekritik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I've updated the characters/seiyuus page with info on characters appearing up to episode 4.

This is getting to be quite the cast, with Kiuchi Hidenobu (Ren in NANA, Hei in Darker than Black) and Takeuchi Junko (Naruto, Cure Rouge) entering the fray. As well as Kobayashi Akiko (Momo in Shinigami no Ballad, Kisa in Zettai Shounen).

I'm not sure ep4 was as interesting as its cast, but it was okay.

Thanx, I was waiting for your update. I really liked Black Cat Diana's voice. I'm a bit upset that Garnet is getting so few lines, and this is only going to get worse as the pets increase... And the Kansai parrot's seiyuu is actually from Kyoto!! OMG,
Old 2009-04-30, 14:15   Link #24
FireChick

What happened to the subs? Did the original subbing group drop it or something? Nooo! I want more Ruby-chan! I love white fluffy bunnies!
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 13:50   Link #25
coisman

Hey, waffo from SFW, reporting in.
I'd love to do more of this show, but our translator doesn't seem to have the motivation. If anyone would like to translate the show for us, so that we can release more of it, please join our channel at #subsfuckingwhere on rizon and inform a member of our staff.

We'll release another episode in ~10 days if no one else has stepped up to translate by then. Stay tuned. Oh, and maybe an SD version?
coisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 14:04   Link #26
FireChick

D'awww...I wanted to see more of Ruby and Garnet (Konata?). Oh well. Guess I better wait.
Old 2009-05-03, 19:46   Link #27
animekritik

Quote:
Originally Posted by coisman View Post
Hey, waffo from SFW, reporting in.
I'd love to do more of this show, but our translator doesn't seem to have the motivation. If anyone would like to translate the show for us, so that we can release more of it, please join our channel at #subsfuckingwhere on rizon and inform a member of our staff.

We'll release another episode in ~10 days if no one else has stepped up to translate by then. Stay tuned. Oh, and maybe an SD version?
I'm having to watch this RAW because the h264 watchamacallits destroy my computer, so yeah, I'd vote for an SD turtle-computer-friendly version
Old 2009-05-11, 09:42   Link #28
coisman

I can't believe NO ONE wants to translate this show. Come on, people! It's the next pokemon!
Old 2009-05-12, 09:27   Link #29
animekritik

Just to let you gals and guys know, I just posted on my blog a few of my thoughts on the show so far...
Old 2009-05-15, 19:07   Link #30
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I was happy to see another Jewelpet release from SFW, but when I tried to follow this link from the AS home page, I get "torrent not found." If I search for "jewelpet" I'm asked to register, which I'd prefer not to do.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 21:34   Link #31
coisman

It's on nyaatorrents now with the rest of the releases, check alternate link.
Anirena wasn't working for everyone.
Old 2009-05-16, 08:56   Link #32
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Thanks! I am a bit puzzled, indeed rather disturbed, by the comment someone posted on this torrent's Nyaa page about anirena. Anyway, since it took me a bit of browsing to find this, this is the correct link.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2009-05-16 at 12:51.
Old 2009-05-16, 09:36   Link #33
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Thanks! I am a bit puzzled, indeed rather disturbed, by the comment someone posted on this torrent's Nyaa page, "anirena is jew." Anyway, since it took me a bit of browsing to find this, this is the correct link.
We do actually list both links. The Nyaa link was added about 12 hours ago.

Series > Jewelpet > Details for Jewelpet 2
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 09:40   Link #34
FireChick

Yay! Jewelpet episode 2! I can't wait to watch it! Ruby is adorable! I love little white bunnies!
Old 2009-05-16, 12:53   Link #35
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
We do actually list both links. The Nyaa link was added about 12 hours ago.
Ah, yes, the plus sign button. Didn't see that before. Sorry!
Old 2009-07-16, 23:10   Link #36
animekritik

Could anyone tell me if someone is still subbing this show? I'm watching it RAW, but I was gonna do a post on it and I thought I should include links or info to a subbed version so people can see what's going on.

Or is no one subbing this?!
Old 2010-04-17, 12:13   Link #37
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Nobody watching Tinkle? I seen up to episode 2 and this show is quite amazing. I love Akari character very much. I feel like rooting for her already.

Season 1 was pretty good too, it's really too bad nobody pick it up.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 15:21   Link #38
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've watched the first two episodes of Tinkle, and liked ep2 better than ep1. Yes, Akari is a good character. The show may feel a bit different, because it has a new director and writer this year: director Yamamoto Takashi (Final Approach, Nanatsuiro Drops), and writer Shimada Michiru (Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique, Emily of New Moon, Nanatsuiro Drops, Shugo Chara, Before Green Gables). Shimada-san, in particular, might make improvements over the first year. I kind of lost interest early last year, but I'm giving the new series another look.

Unfortunately, it's difficult for sub groups to commit to long-running shows like this. Unless Crunchyroll or or someone picks them up for streaming.

I think the jewelpets' seiyuus are really into their characters now. Here is a pic of the seiyuus for Garnet (Hirano Aya), Saphi (Sasaki Nozomi), and Ruby (Saitou Ayaka) having dinner together a week or so ago:

Yumeiro Patissiere is my show aimed at this approximate age group right now. And I enjoyed the first episode of Lilpri, too -- although the second episode not so much.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-04-17 at 15:54.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 01:00   Link #39
Tai223236

Well, I notice that Critter-Subs is releasing RAWs, and just released the third RAW episode for Jewelpet as of Friday.

Encouraging, but will a fansub group pick up from where SFW left off?

And for the record...I've not seen a single episode, since I can't read Japanese and the episodes (only 2) that SFW did basically are buried in the quicksand of time.

The opening to me is as cute as they come to me, though. : )
Tai223236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 03:08   Link #40
Irisiel

All I can say about Jewelpet is that Tinkle is much better than the first season. If the first season was an uncut jewel, then the second season is a cut jewel after polishing. (Ruby's personality, for example, is leaps and bounds above her personality in the first season. The only drawback is that Diana has yet to show up, and Dian has so few lines [in fact, I can't remember if he's spoken at all!], those two were my favourite elements of the first season!)

Also, you don't have to watch the first season in order to watch Tinkle, as it reboots with a new storyline, much like the different Precure series.
Irisiel is offline   Reply With Quote