AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-12, 01:35   Link #2061
OpTiic

Send a message via Yahoo to OpTiic
Has there been any information on the new volume on DxD?
Old 2013-08-12, 01:44   Link #2062
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpTiic View Post
Has there been any information on the new volume on DxD?
N0m@n is still translating it, and due to his laptop issues, the translation is going at a slower pace, so you need to be a little more patient.

Unless, you mean volume 16, and if that's the case, then no there still haven't been any new information about that volume.
Old 2013-08-13, 02:30   Link #2063
OpTiic

Send a message via Yahoo to OpTiic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
N0m@n is still translating it, and due to his laptop issues, the translation is going at a slower pace, so you need to be a little more patient.

Unless, you mean volume 16, and if that's the case, then no there still haven't been any new information about that volume.
Yes, lol i did mean Vol 16, well in that case thank you for telling me that, i wouldn't want to annoy anyone. Now if I may, let me ask yet another question. Was Vol 14 good? ive been kinda of putting off reading it.

Last edited by OpTiic; 2013-08-13 at 02:46.
Old 2013-08-13, 02:43   Link #2064
Chris38

Quote:
Was Vol 14 good? ive been kinda of putting off reading it.
Well, I liked it, although it was slower paced and less action based compared to volume 12, but it still contained some pretty funny moments and some action near the end + a few plot building moments for the current arc's plot.

Not to mention, Ravel had finally some character development in it.

So, overall I would say it was a good read, at least to me...
Old 2013-08-13, 05:10   Link #2065
Tchadnis

Quote:
Yes, lol i did mean Vol 16, well in that case thank you for telling me that, i wouldn't want to annoy anyone. Now if I may, let me ask yet another question. Was Vol 14 good? ive been kinda of putting off reading it.
Just like chris said above there was some character development, not as much action as volume 12, but i would said it the peace before the storm , a few things have been set in this volume , so in the end it wasn't bad it was just how a beginning of arc should be
Old 2013-08-13, 20:48   Link #2066
Vezon

Can Ravel if she wanted too have her own peerage?
Old 2013-08-13, 21:01   Link #2067
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
Can Ravel if she wanted too have her own peerage?
Yeah, she is a High Class Devil. "If" is the question.
Old 2013-08-15, 05:34   Link #2068
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

well i reckon lefay is pretty much set to becomes ise magician now, honestly theirs no one else even close to being qualified, and it looks like the whole terrorist thing with her could be changing soon

also is N0m@n having some kind of dispute with baka tsukki? he doesnt update there anymore?
Old 2013-08-15, 07:43   Link #2069
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
well i reckon lefay is pretty much set to becomes ise magician now, honestly theirs no one else even close to being qualified, and it looks like the whole terrorist thing with her could be changing soon

also is N0m@n having some kind of dispute with baka tsukki? he doesnt update there anymore?
Me? No, Im planning to finish the whole volume and then upload it on B-T.
When I was uploading the translation every time I do a chapter, trolls would vandalise by deleting the translation and even going far by replacing with the sentence, "fuk you" and stuff. Some people think doing those things would actually speed up the translation.
So uploading the whole volume at once in B-T is the only choice I have. Im using the blog for those who wants to read it earlier.
Old 2013-08-15, 08:19   Link #2070
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
When I was uploading the translation every time I do a chapter, trolls would vandalise by deleting the translation and even going far by replacing with the sentence, "fuk you" and stuff. Some people think doing those things would actually speed up the translation.
So uploading the whole volume at once in B-T is the only choice I have. Im using the blog for those who wants to read it earlier.
What, this is the first time I heard of this. You want me to put in a word to Teh_Ping about this? Also....how is your laptop doing?
Old 2013-08-15, 08:35   Link #2071
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
wow thats pretty low! I thought only authorized plp could edit posts, they really need to fix that crap!
Old 2013-08-15, 08:36   Link #2072
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
What, this is the first time I heard of this. You want me to put in a word to Teh_Ping about this? Also....how is your laptop doing?
Oh, Ping has helped me a lot by protecting the pages.
Thuough everytime you make a new page, anyone is able to edit it. So it would be easier to do the whole volume and then put protecton since putting protection every time I make a new page would be time consuming.
My old laptop is dead lol. Just ordered a new one. Though Im sure I will finish the translation before the laptop arrives. Ebay is the cheapest place to buy laptop after all Well, thats because it costs the place where I live has high prices for a laptop....

Getting back to topic, I seriously hope volume 16 would have a strong plot. Since volume 12, dxd plot went down quite a bit. Speaking honestly, I dont like the introducton of Super Devils. It means 2 characer that can be ranked in top 10 strongest is behind Ise and his comrades, so it decreases the tension of being them in danger. Instead, I wanted the antagonists or the enemies having such strong characters. The stronger the enemy, the better the story would be.
Old 2013-08-15, 09:25   Link #2073
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Oh, Ping has helped me a lot by protecting the pages.
Thuough everytime you make a new page, anyone is able to edit it. So it would be easier to do the whole volume and then put protecton since putting protection every time I make a new page would be time consuming.
My old laptop is dead lol. Just ordered a new one. Though Im sure I will finish the translation before the laptop arrives. Ebay is the cheapest place to buy laptop after all Well, thats because it costs the place where I live has high prices for a laptop....

Getting back to topic, I seriously hope volume 16 would have a strong plot. Since volume 12, dxd plot went down quite a bit. Speaking honestly, I dont like the introducton of Super Devils. It means 2 characer that can be ranked in top 10 strongest is behind Ise and his comrades, so it decreases the tension of being them in danger. Instead, I wanted the antagonists or the enemies having such strong characters. The stronger the enemy, the better the story would be.
I assumed that the introduction of the Evil-Dragons was in order to combat the Super-devils.
Old 2013-08-15, 11:13   Link #2074
DrakeKnight

The whole super devil thing could trap.
I mean the author make Sirzerch look strong then kill him off after 5 or 6 vols.
That would change every thing and I get the feeling that Sirzerch maybe be kill off to get the next gen devil to step up.
Sairaorg becomes devil king and Ise supports Rias during the crisis
Old 2013-08-15, 13:22   Link #2075
S.Freedom

Well considering two of the three are Mou and thereby have other responsibilities. It pretty much removes them from the action.

I mean think of all the times either of them could have potentially help Issei out of a jam and didn't. The only times they actually got off their arses and used all that power was when the underworld was attack.
Old 2013-08-15, 13:38   Link #2076
WILD_LION

The only known Super Devils so far in the series are Sirzechs Lucifer and Ajuka Beelzebub in their "true form", they would be ranked among the Top 10 "Strongest Beings in the World"

But According to Azazel, there is another Super Devil but he has hidden himself.
I want to see that Another Super Devil, maybe issei will defeat him.
Old 2013-08-15, 13:58   Link #2077
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
The only known Super Devils so far in the series are Sirzechs Lucifer and Ajuka Beelzebub in their "true form", they would be ranked among the Top 10 "Strongest Beings in the World"

But According to Azazel, there is another Super Devil but he has hidden himself.
That will be the final brick wall of pride fallen for the High Class Devils, so I hope that is true.
Old 2013-08-17, 01:35   Link #2078
n0m@n
C-Z

In latest Dragon Magazine, it says that Vali is 168cm tall and Kuroka is 161cm tall(BWH 98-57-86).

I know that Vali looks younger than Ise, but damn.... The anime made him look a bit above average.
Old 2013-08-17, 16:19   Link #2079
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post

It really seems like the direction there going to have to go before long either that have Ise start taking 2 or 3 Ultimate level opponents on by himself. He's already fighting Evil Dragons which are more powerful then the Dragon Kings and Tannin reincarnated as an Ultimate level devil so we know they'd probably fall into that class in terms of power.
Old 2013-08-18, 22:03   Link #2080
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
In latest Dragon Magazine, it says that Vali is 168cm tall and Kuroka is 161cm tall(BWH 98-57-86).

I know that Vali looks younger than Ise, but damn.... The anime made him look a bit above average.
Wait. Vali is younger than Ise? and Kuroka really does have a really beautiful body just by looking at her 3 sizes....

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen