AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-08, 23:43   Link #281
trinitem
Dedicated Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
On the note of next season, I would like to have kick the game, love love hunters and god damn scenes please That is what I really want with Angeo route
I raise you one loli loli hunter.
Old 2013-04-10, 06:55   Link #282
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinitem View Post
I raise you one loli loli hunter.
If the lolicon scene is not in the Refrain season I will be severely disappointed since that was a high point in that route for me...

Besides that I am actually impressed by how J.C Staff might be ordering this, by having Kurugaya's route happen first it will help lead into the Rin route quite nicely. This is mainly because of the whole Suginami plot point thing, hint at her crush on Riki in the Anego route, then officially reveal it in Rin's route. Makes it seem less of an out of the blue thing like it was in the VN.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Old 2013-04-10, 16:01   Link #283
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollownerox View Post
Makes it seem less of an out of the blue thing like it was in the VN.
I agree with you, but I'll add that I never had an issue with this since I played Rin's route right after Kurugaya's, so yeah.
Old 2013-04-10, 16:22   Link #284
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I never thought it was THAT out of the blue though...there were hints throughout the common route and they have been together for years now.
Old 2013-04-15, 23:21   Link #285
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I never thought it was THAT out of the blue though...there were hints throughout the common route and they have been together for years now.
To be fair it most likely felt out of the blue for me because I was playing Rin's route first when I just got the game. Suginami just felt like a regular side character at the time so the whole love letter thing threw me off.

Speaking of the love letter, does anyone know what triggered it. Mio's scene with her stolen book is a part of every heroine's route, but the love letter is exclusive to Rin's route (And is what sets off the romance in it). However I never was able to figure out what event could have made Suginami's friends forge a love letter.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Old 2013-04-16, 08:39   Link #286
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollownerox View Post
To be fair it most likely felt out of the blue for me because I was playing Rin's route first when I just got the game. Suginami just felt like a regular side character at the time so the whole love letter thing threw me off.

Speaking of the love letter, does anyone know what triggered it. Mio's scene with her stolen book is a part of every heroine's route, but the love letter is exclusive to Rin's route (And is what sets off the romance in it). However I never was able to figure out what event could have made Suginami's friends forge a love letter.
Highschool kids being highschool kids?
Closed Thread