AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-05-10, 10:32   Link #2861
EroKing

Knowing how this show keeps tossing out curveballs, they will most likely skip any sex scenes and do a timeskip to show Kokoro and Mitsuru's child.

NSFW
This show could use a horny Ichigo scene though
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-22 at 16:48.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 14:24   Link #2862
nfsac

I guess we will have to wait the manga for some snu-snu then.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 14:57   Link #2863
Kazu-kun

If they're gonna kill Mitsuru (and they probably will because this show couldn't be more obvious and cliched) they're gonna have sex beforehand. It might happen off-screen but it will happen.
Old 2018-05-10, 15:48   Link #2864
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPSJ View Post
Trigger is not involved with the last 9 episodes anymore they are working on other anime.
What does this have to do with it? Character designs were surely decided at the beginning of the show, probably by a joint team. It's not like they simply come up with them before the episode in which they appear.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 20:25   Link #2865
Blueknight78

wow kokoro "is on fire", now i still want to hear peoples claim which she is "pure and innocent" , she is really a "normal girl" which normal desires, the problem is if mitsuru can live for it, she really do want hard a baby, now let's see how things will play on that episode, this gonna really be fun and finally the "nines are back" and i really don't want them to turn in "heroes" i want the stay as "enemies" it's more fun like that than they try to turn on "good guys to help", APE need have a strong defense for when the 13 finally decide to rebel, they need to have a "strong and elite" team to protect them and make the 13 having a hard time.
Old 2018-05-10, 22:03   Link #2866
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
wow kokoro "is on fire", now i still want to hear peoples claim which she is "pure and innocent" , she is really a "normal girl" which normal desires, the problem is if mitsuru can live for it, she really do want hard a baby, now let's see how things will play on that episode <snip>
I know this is going to be hard for you to realize but......this is normal behavior for teens without adult guidance on social norms. Teens are hormonal.

This could also mean that whatever drugs they were given to suppress their sexual drive is wearing off.

Odds for pregnancy got to be pretty slim after one encounter. With all the chemicals they are pumped with, it would be pretty reckless to have the females ovulating. If she's not cycling, then there's no pregnancy risk.

So does this mean we are back to teen drama? Oh, the anticipation of a lengthy thread discussion after Saturday's episode.
Old 2018-05-10, 23:11   Link #2867
ramlaen

In light of the preview a nasty twist would be
Spoiler for speculation:
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 23:39   Link #2868
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I know this is going to be hard for you to realize but......this is normal behavior for teens without adult guidance on social norms. Teens are hormonal.

This could also mean that whatever drugs they were given to suppress their sexual drive is wearing off.

Odds for pregnancy got to be pretty slim after one encounter. With all the chemicals they are pumped with, it would be pretty reckless to have the females ovulating. If she's not cycling, then there's no pregnancy risk.

So does this mean we are back to teen drama? Oh, the anticipation of a lengthy thread discussion after Saturday's episode.
This is likely the 3rd phase of Dr. Franxx's experiment.

The first phase began in episode 8 when all the kids started puberty, and the good old doctor told both Nana and Hachi not to interfere with the children but to report to him personally their everyday activities without notifying Papa and the elders.

The second phase began the previous episode. All the kids have to take care of themselves, make ends meet, and knowing basic surival skills on their own without resorting to the adults in order to fulfill their basic needs, though every week got food supplies delivered to them. Again, the doctor forbid both Nana and Hachi from interfering and telling the elders, but to report to him.

Third phase starting in the upcoming episode. How the kids will be dealing with their conflicting emotions alongside natural, biological urges swelling and fluorishing within themselves running in parallel with those feelings.

I sort of guess the main objective is for Dr. Franxx to understand how the kids can handle themselves and operate in an open environment with no guidance, no social norms, and no supervision, and if they will be able to successfully thrive in the outside world by themselves.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 12:00   Link #2869
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post

that is why i said which she is a "normal girl" not the "saint person" some peoples love to claim, which she can't do bad things or be "lewd", she is a "normal girl" which can do that things and actually want do, she did one bad thing in the past now she is going "pork" and i was thinking which the 'lewd" character was 02, but we have a "closet one" in kokoro she is really "let it go".

Yeah about pregance, could really be to easy to get pregnant like that, first we need know if she alread "matured" to be ovulating and things like that and if she in on her period and all bla bla bla, or it could take a lot of "attempts" before she can get pregnant.
Old 2018-05-11, 16:06   Link #2870
Twi

That guy how does analysis has made another video:
YouTube
Old 2018-05-11, 18:27   Link #2871
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
YouTube
He's really enjoying doing these isn't he

I like some of his speculation... the idea that the "Klaxosaur Princess" might be an old flame of Dr Franxx and so on is both amusing and quite plausible.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 22:56   Link #2872
SeaDoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
YouTube
I like watching his analysis and hope he finds a way to continue for other series however...

What he is doing for DITF involves a staggeringly large amount of work and I don't believe that his present model is sustainable. Hopefully, he can find a more moderate approach for doing future series that doesn't involve killing himself producing weekly analysis.
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 00:06   Link #2873
Twi

Agreed. He does great work, but burnout is a very real thing and the fact that he's made it 16 episodes in is a miracle in itself.
Old 2018-05-12, 01:23   Link #2874
JokerD

Quote:
Ichigo is the 2nd most popular character in general only west fans over reaction

Also goro's VA is sick
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/281527
Diagnosed with acute disseminated encephalomyelitis

The 2nd half most likely already done since they stated recording it either the week episode 1 aired or a week before.
I wonder if he only went in after recording is finished or Goro will be put on a bus or killed off.

Hope he recovers soon.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 01:26   Link #2875
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Ichigo is the 2nd most popular character in general only west fans over reaction

Also goro's VA is sick
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/281527
Diagnosed with acute disseminated encephalomyelitis

The 2nd half most likely already done since they stated recording it either the week episode 1 aired or a week before.
Crap that's very serious.....I hope he pulls through. Acute event like this means it's a sudden attack. next few days will be critical
Old 2018-05-12, 06:32   Link #2876
EroKing

Images

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!

NSFW
Highly NSFW

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-22 at 16:44.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 07:52   Link #2877
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
He's really enjoying doing these isn't he

I like some of his speculation... the idea that the "Klaxosaur Princess" might be an old flame of Dr Franxx and so on is both amusing and quite plausible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDoor View Post
I like watching his analysis and hope he finds a way to continue for other series however...

What he is doing for DITF involves a staggeringly large amount of work and I don't believe that his present model is sustainable. Hopefully, he can find a more moderate approach for doing future series that doesn't involve killing himself producing weekly analysis.

He already mentioned that he will change format next season. Two series with next or two days after airing, shorter videos and in detail analysis of mythology etc in seperate videos, like we had Franxx mythology some time ago.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 09:54   Link #2878
Nymene

I'm glad that DarliFra is an original anime and not a Light Novel adaptation.

If this were a LN, there would be only one male character in the story ( Hiro ) with the rest of the female cast of 5, all fighting over who gets his affection.

But thankfully this is not a Harem, with 3 of the girls directing their romantic feelings or even concentrated focus of attention/interaction towards other people who're not the MC (Hiro), and those 3 girls are : Kokoro, Miku, and Ikuno

Long Live stories with Multiple Romantic Pairings. Let's wish the best of luck for Kokoro x Mitsuru, and Miku x Zorome. As for Goro, I just wish he gets a good girl for himself by the end of the series. As for Futoshi....Ummm....well, one day a girl that might like fat guys might be attracted to him
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 10:03   Link #2879
PhoenixRising

The new episode was so good, I'm so giddy and fired up from it!

Here are my impressions of it (Spoiler warnings are of course attached.)

Episode 17 Impressions:
Spoiler:

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 2018-05-12 at 10:30.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 10:08   Link #2880
LeftSeven
2D artist

they both did it...mitsukoko..lol