AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2009-06-01, 11:26   Link #61
justavisitor

I may want to watch one more rider from heisi era...so far I only watch kuuga and 555...which one do you guys think it's the best beside kugga and 555??

Actually I kind of want to watch to kabuto, but I heard the show is so bad lol, I don't know what do you guys think of it XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 12:56   Link #62
Crimson Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Actually I kind of want to watch to kabuto, but I heard the show is so bad lol, I don't know what do you guys think of it XD
Bad? It might be because it was my first Kamen Rider show, but I rather liked Kabuto, I hear 555 is rather bad myself. But the only advise I would say is to just try Kabuto out for a few episodes and then decide to stick with it or not. Just because some people love/hate a series doesn't mean a thing since they aren't you.
I think the main reason some people hate Kabuto is because Tendou can be a bit of an asshole, which did annoy me at times I must admit. But I looked past that and enjoyed the show as a whole. I've since watched Kuuga(Loved it), Blade and the latter half of Kiva which is also okay. Of course I'm watching Decade and looking foward to the movie.
I plan on finding time to watch the other shows except Ryuki and Den-O. Ryuki because I found out the ending accidently and the nature of that ending made me think, "What's the point?" And Den-O because it's too much of a comedy relief. Don't get me wrong I like comedy in my Kamen Rider but too much is too much. Plus I hate how it's being abused as a cash cow with all the movies. Securing future show funding is fine but, ugh.
Wow, I just ranted. All I wanted to say was try watching Kabuto....oh well.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 13:55   Link #63
justavisitor

Thanks for the advice Crimson Reaper, I am also watching Decade right now, and the show is quite good so far..

I will probably watch a few episodes of Kabuto first and then I will see from there

And it seems like you haven't watched 555 before, well I watched it and to me the plot is one of the best...I really recommend to give it a try lol

Once again, thanks for your advice
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-06-03, 23:20   Link #64
BanishingBook

Uhm I think I followed 555 off and on, and I didn't like the series, but not to say I hate it right now.

No, I actually - sort of -wanted its plot to extend beyond the "superior species plot". Well for starters it made me think that the ending is too obvious.

justavisitor I can recommend you watch Blade I believe this is much better than Faiz(555). I think many elements in Blade are reused from 555 but for me, Blade had a better way of story telling than Faiz.

I like Kabuto and he has a unique finisher, lol standing-rider kick, that's new. =D And with him being the "strongest", Tendou-san no way Jose.

And oh! I must say that all Hyper Battles from all Heisei Riders are enjoyable, I don't regret watching a single one, although Kiva's hyper battle endings would be just tiring to watch.
BanishingBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 08:47   Link #65
justavisitor

thanks for the advice from everyone...after looking at some screenshots about different kamen riders..I decide to watch Agito first then Den-o...because they have the same female actress and she looks pretty

Once again thanks for the suggestion, I know my above reason is sort of cheap...(don't throw tomatoes at me plz )
Old 2009-06-05, 10:30   Link #66
BanishingBook

^ - throws smoked salmon topped with parmesan and parsley at justa-san.

lol
Old 2009-06-14, 08:01   Link #67
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Some translations of the official spec info found on the Decade official site, has lots of trivia regarding Decade's various features:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ch

Height: 192cm
Weight : 83kg
Punching power : 4t
Kicking power : 8t
Jump : 25m
Running speed : 100/6s
Finisher Strength - Dimension Kick: 30t(yes, it matches Hyper Kabuto's finisher strength)

Divine Vision
1500000 optic cells, Can detect movement up to 40km away. Has night vision and can convert infrared light into visible light to see in dark places. Can also see rifts in parallel dimensions.

Boom Voice
Can turn Decade's shouts into high-frequency blasts that can crush solid rock that's 10m thick.

Divine Muscle
Protects the torso(and thus the heart, lungs, and abdomen) from shock, acting as a shock absorber that weakens all impacts. Thanks to this, all outside forces that can deal critical damage to Decade himself are ignored.

Divine Suit
Can withstand absolute zero temperatures such as the vacuum of space and temperatures of 6000 degrees celsius or higher such as magma. Protects Decade from various forms of electromagnetic radiation(X rays, gamma rays, electron discharges, proton discharges, UV rays, etc.). Made out of a contractable/expandable material that allows for free movement. Covers entire body.

Body Groove(?)
An exoskeleton that uses the Divine Suit as its frame. Attached to Decade's chest, arms, and legs and protects Decade from all impacts. Also effective for/against physical blows. Material used is Divine Ore.

Foot Stomper
Wraps feet in a mysterious mineral known as Divine Ore to increase kicking power.

Bit Knuckle
Wraps the fingers in a mysterious mineral known as Divine Ore to increase punching power and the strength of other hand techniques.

Tesla Bands
Unleashes microwaves. Using the resonance of those bands enhances abilities(such as speed as we've seen with Diend, and possibly power, I guess).

Divine Armor
Can withstand an impact of 50t of physical force without a single scratch, and is also lightweight. Made of a mysterious mineral known as Divine Ore.

Dimension Scout
Can hear and distinguish ultra-low frequency sound waves such as normally undetectable 14Hz frequencies. Can detect sound with in a 10km radius.

Signal Pointer
Can use the energy read from cards scanned by the Decadriver and give it to other Riders in a special signal, changing them into things that can't possibly exist.

Ride Plate
The plates on Decade's helmet. With these plates, Decade can freely travel across dimensions.

Decadriver specs.
Dimensional Conversion Release Mechanism(I think). Can release energy sealed in 2d Rider cards into 3d space. Inside the Decadriver is a zeolite/stone called "Trickster" that handles creation.

Sixth Element
Marks embedded in the Decadriver. From left to right, the marks represent the elements of Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, Light, and Darkness. These elements are also the source/origin of the Decadriver.

Side Handles
To inser Ride cards into the Ride Reader, both sides of the Decadriver must be pulled to rotate the buckle section. Inserting a card and pressing the Side Handles releases the energy in the cards.

Riders' Crests
The 9 marks of the Riders of the parallel worlds, placed in the center. These marks are the proof that Decade can inherit the strength of each world's Rider.

Aside from the listed tech specs, the Ride Booker also has a few specs of its own.

The Ride Booker's power source and storage space is a 4-dimensional pocket made out of a Klein bottle. Thus it can store an infinite number of cards. The Ride Booker reacts to the user's will and selects the desired cards automatically. To make it simpler, it's literally Doraemon's pocket when it comes to cards.

Booker Muzzle
Used in gun mode. It's connected to the Klein bottle, giving it infinite energy. Semi-automatic. Fires 50 caliber energy rounds, range is 300m. Rounds can pierce level IV body armor made out ceramic plating and carbon fiber.

And we all know that Blast increases firing rate and the strength of rounds, so pass that...

Ride Marker
Marks the enemy in gun mode, allowing the energy rounds to target and home in. Regardless of how the enemy escapes, the rounds will chase the enemy and catch him.

Booker Sword
Used in Sword Mode. Made of Divine Ore, making the sword extremely hard and sharp. Can cut through 10cm of solid steel without any damage to the sword whatsoever. When not in use, it collapses and folds into the Ride Booker.

Ride Card Holder
Since it reacts to Decade's will, Decade can select the cards at random. Connected to a Klein bottle, which is said to have no boundaries, making it a limitless card holder.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 09:07   Link #68
justavisitor

thanks LoweGear

hey my assumption about the booker is correct Xd
The Ride Booker's power source and storage space is a 4-dimensional pocket made out of a Klein bottle. Thus it can store an infinite number of cards. The Ride Booker reacts to the user's will and selects the desired cards automatically. To make it simpler, it's literally Doraemon's pocket when it comes to cards.

I guess the same principle applies to Ryuki also--damn it I want to draw a survive card but it keeps getting me something else
Old 2009-06-17, 05:20   Link #69
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Amazon vs. Hibiki

More Shadowmoon:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2009-06-17, 06:42   Link #70
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Tarzan VS Oni?

& Shadowmoon, shiny as used to be, but i hope he's out of the old bad sailor fuku jokes right now ,
damn you tongue frozen baka's out there!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 06:58   Link #71
BanishingBook

I hope we finally get the confirmation that ShadowMoon is a Kamen Rider even though he's never been stated to be one - he's not even good in the first place. Having a rider kick is not enough right? No henshin pose, no bike - if according to the Beloved Preacher Otoya Kurenai: No love, no life. lol

But if ShadowMoon is a Kamen Rider shouldn't we call him Kamen Rider ShadowMoon? Sounds meh to me. Perhaps this August, good green eyes will bring out a Heisei surprise.
Old 2009-06-17, 15:54   Link #72
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Bah, I just hope he sticks to be a bad guy.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 11:33   Link #73
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

OH SHI-

Edit:

Some more images:

Last edited by LoweGear; 2009-06-21 at 12:32.
Old 2009-06-21, 13:31   Link #74
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
for a second there, i thought there was gonna be a Shinkenger+Decade crossover episode/movie,
but its just another special ad for the TV Asahi Superhero block.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 16:50   Link #75
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Amazon making Decade into a meal?

Things don't look good.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 19:37   Link #76
BanishingBook

*sings: Onnnnnn the road, dare no tabi no tochuuu, hontou wa no jibun jishin deau TAMEEEEE!!!*

The movie will be as good as the Superior 8 Ultra Brothers movie I bet on it. Yay!
Old 2009-06-21, 21:08   Link #77
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I just noticed something I didn't before... in that group spread with all the Riders (third image in my previous post), is that Rising Ultimate Kuuga behind DiEND?

Old 2009-06-21, 21:16   Link #78
justavisitor

@LoweGear

I think you are right about that...

I notice that Rx's green pant is too green lol...I happen to have a RX wallpaper (he is holding a beam sabre and having a victory's pose), and that color was darker and it felt a lot more natural
Old 2009-06-22, 03:25   Link #79
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

The official lineart for RX's costume is actually somewhat similar to that shade of green:

Spoiler for Black RX:

In fact, it'd be more appropriate to call him "Kamen Rider Green" than Black

Old 2009-06-22, 03:38   Link #80
BanishingBook

^ - LOL I totally agree! Hahaha Kamen Rider Green RX

XD

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu