AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-30, 07:57   Link #4661
alviam099

Not yet, and I believe all teams are still present though Team Scarlet is the only team with all members still present on the Blade Dance.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 09:06   Link #4662
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Oh really, I read vol 10 a while back now and some how always thought the only team left are Rubia team and Kamito team and still even if there are other teams persent, I doubt any could have beaten Kamito even in his weaken state.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 09:08   Link #4663
ImperialFlameGod8190

considering that most of volume 10 was about the battle's between kamitos group and team inferno that's not surprising.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 10:15   Link #4664
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Well vol 11 would be out soon enough, so we just have to wait just a bit longer.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 10:15   Link #4665
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Is the fest over? Kamito and his harem won right?
If luminaris did know Kamito secret, she probably still quite for the time being, then battle a one on one at a later date.

What do you think everyone would wish for?
It isn't over yet. Team Inferno and Team Scarlet went for each other's throats almost as soon as the second round began, so there are probably other teams still out there. But Kamito can dual-wield, Claire now has HumanScarlet, the team has reassembled, and the other teams weren't on their level in the first place.

That said, the next volume is supposed to be flssh backs to three years ago.
Old 2013-06-30, 10:20   Link #4666
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
It isn't over yet. Team Inferno and Team Scarlet went for each other's throats almost as soon as the second round began, so there are probably other teams still out there. But Kamito can dual-wield, Claire now has HumanScarlet, the team has reassembled, and the other teams weren't on their level in the first place.

That said, the next volume is supposed to be flssh backs to three years ago.
Well there are 4 teams in Cross Fire. Team Inferno Team Scarlet Sacred Spirit Knights and Knights of the Dragon Emperor.
Team scarlet has everybody plus Kamito and Claire upgraded Rinslet is currently worthless until fenrir is retrieved.
Team Inferno: Rubia may be defeated but not finished Lily is likely done Sorja Khan is still quite dangerous Muir is gone
Dragon Emperor: Other then Yuri they still have everyone I believe
Sacred Spirit Knights: Definitely weakened by human Scarlet but no magic stones are taken so their full power plus they're likely the toughest opponent remaining.
Old 2013-06-30, 11:51   Link #4667
Fallian

I'm more interest to know if the fight between Rubia and Kamito end up being view by the spectator or not.

This can really impact how the next few volumes can goes. If this is view then many kingdom would come to attack Kamito on pretext of saving the world as they saw the few minute of him being in that devil king state. Literally would make Kamito the enemy of the whole world whether he like it or not.
Fallian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 13:00   Link #4668
ImperialFlameGod8190

Fallian it also would establish he is Ren Ashbell which will be fun in its own right the enemy of the world is the idol of everybody.
Old 2013-06-30, 16:16   Link #4669
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

So, while randomly googling seirei I found a image similar to that supposed new cover, http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Yuka_Masuzoe/20130609/1370706825, I don't think it's about volume 11 though, not sure.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 19:47   Link #4670
sky black swordman

^ It's not, the volume number (in this case, 11) is not on it.
Old 2013-06-30, 20:32   Link #4671
darkofficer
just a devil

I wonder what they will do about rinslet she has lost fanfir

I think that she will make a contract with that spirit girl
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 20:35   Link #4672
ImperialFlameGod8190

that's one of the big questions without fenrir rinslet is practically useless so either he fights sorja khan to retrieve it or she becomes contracted to the water spirit from the cave. Somehow I suspect he'll fight sorja khan and use his power to get bandersnatch to spit out fenrir so rinslet gets it back and from there who knows.
Old 2013-06-30, 21:13   Link #4673
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Sigh so sad. I went to the bookstore yesterday super psyched for vol 11 only to learn that it was delayed to July. Sob.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 23:52   Link #4674
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
So, while randomly googling seirei I found a image similar to that supposed new cover, http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Yuka_Masuzoe/20130609/1370706825, I don't think it's about volume 11 though, not sure.
"Sou datta no ka! (Is that so!) Seireitsukai no Blade Dance"

Seems like a special limited edition, official fanbook of sorts that has inside information and trivia about the (current) world of STnBD.
And there would be no better teacher than Claire "Problematic Honors Student" Rouge, in a teacher's outfit no less.

From the looks of it, it has information on the characters in the story, but in RPG-styled data.
For example, Kamito's status is interesting as he's multiclassing:
1. Elementalist (his proficiency in using spirits and spells, decidedly not that high since he's not a caster like Fianna or the rest)
2. Sword Dancer (very high obviously)
3. Assassin (would be second highest, as a carryover from his Instructional School days)
4. Maid (lowest ranked... yes, during his stint under Greyworth)
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 13:06   Link #4675
Thuruk
年上

I'm currently in the middle of volume 4. Claire is my favourite. However, this really lacks action with the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Sigh so sad. I went to the bookstore yesterday super psyched for vol 11 only to learn that it was delayed to July. Sob.
Well, it's July, do you know the exact date?
Old 2013-07-01, 13:10   Link #4676
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
"Sou datta no ka! (Is that so!) Seireitsukai no Blade Dance"

Seems like a special limited edition, official fanbook of sorts that has inside information and trivia about the (current) world of STnBD.
And there would be no better teacher than Claire "Problematic Honors Student" Rouge, in a teacher's outfit no less.

From the looks of it, it has information on the characters in the story, but in RPG-styled data.
For example, Kamito's status is interesting as he's multiclassing:
1. Elementalist (his proficiency in using spirits and spells, decidedly not that high since he's not a caster like Fianna or the rest)
2. Sword Dancer (very high obviously)
3. Assassin (would be second highest, as a carryover from his Instructional School days)
4. Maid (lowest ranked... yes, during his stint under Greyworth)
The maid doesn't really count since that was forced the elementalist part is also low. He's not really a blade dancer most of his skill is from his assassin training granted the skills greyworth taught him made him more dangerous.
Old 2013-07-01, 19:33   Link #4677
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
I'm currently in the middle of volume 4. Claire is my favourite. However, this really lacks action with the girls.

oh finally I found a Claire fan like me LOL
Old 2013-07-02, 00:33   Link #4678
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
oh finally I found a Claire fan like me LOL
Hard to believe she's so unpopular. She has an interesting background, is absolutely cute, even likes light novels, she has a whip , and as far as I can judge the right ambitions.
Old 2013-07-02, 01:12   Link #4679
Jettskie

Bec. there are characters more popular that Claire, namely: Est, Restia, and Ellis.
Jettskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 02:34   Link #4680
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post

Release date is July 25

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap