AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-09-06, 04:10   Link #661
silverstar11

Send a message via MSN to silverstar11
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrystalx View Post
we'll get a hold of volume 12 soon enough
and about a second season, i dont think any of us mind waiting since they're already taking forever to get the mangas out, it's kind of getting us used to "waiting"
What i've been trying to do is find reviews/summaries or anything i can find for volume 12 because i've only found japanese reviews and they dont make sense at all:
Spoiler for vol12:
Thanks for this xCrystalx . Now I have a lil idea on what's in volume 12. I'll try my best to find other summaries too. Thanks again
silverstar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 19:21   Link #662
superfilthy

is it true that the next volume will not be released anytime sooner than next year????

OMG. i might die. HELP!
superfilthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 23:40   Link #663
silverstar11

Quote:
I found some more reviews. All that they said was that it talked about Yuri's past (which hasnt been talked about until now) being portrayed in such a way that would make the readers hate her but at the same time u cant help but pity her
I don't understand why is it all about Yuri's past??I mean, they can insert few pages about her but to include in the whole volume 12. what are they trying to do, to build up the character..OMG! are they trying to gather compassion for yuri so it's ok that yano can end up with her (this is crazy! yano is for nanami 4eva!!!) (>.<);
Old 2007-09-11, 06:15   Link #664
xCrystalx

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstar11 View Post
I don't understand why is it all about Yuri's past??I mean, they can insert few pages about her but to include in the whole volume 12. what are they trying to do, to build up the character..OMG! are they trying to gather compassion for yuri so it's ok that yano can end up with her (this is crazy! yano is for nanami 4eva!!!) (>.<);
i dont think the whole volume is about her past... there's still pieces of Yano's past in it... and something about Take too, dont forget that...
i doubt she'll end up with him, remember the main characters are Nana & Yano because everything is shown in their point of view.. well mostly Nana's point of view but Yano is like the next main character right after her... Yuri's a background character, small & insignificant
Old 2007-09-11, 23:37   Link #665
silverstar11

Quote:
i dont think the whole volume is about her past... there's still pieces of Yano's past in it... and something about Take too, dont forget that...
i doubt she'll end up with him, remember the main characters are Nana & Yano because everything is shown in their point of view.. well mostly Nana's point of view but Yano is like the next main character right after her... Yuri's a background character, small & insignificant
i'm just not comfortable seeing yuri again hahaha! so stalkish..hee-hee!

but i really want yano and nanami to meet again, and i thought it is in volume 12 just like what said in the previous post. oh, sadness I really rely on that and hoped too much.
Old 2007-09-17, 00:53   Link #666
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstar11 View Post

When I first read this I felt an evil cheer of "Chance for Take and Nana forever!" in my mind...but the more I think about it, I agree that the series are from Nana and Yano's points of views. It's like a movie where you just know that the main character can't die, but you still cringe every time something happens. I'm not saying that the ending is predicatable for this series, but still, I think the highest chances are that Yano and Nana will somehow rediscover their love for eachother and act upon it.
And even though I don't say much here, I still read it every time you guys update it, so I agree, don't let the discussion die!

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 04:25   Link #667
silverstar11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
When I first read this I felt an evil cheer of "Chance for Take and Nana forever!" in my mind...but the more I think about it, I agree that the series are from Nana and Yano's points of views. It's like a movie where you just know that the main character can't die, but you still cringe every time something happens. I'm not saying that the ending is predicatable for this series, but still, I think the highest chances are that Yano and Nana will somehow rediscover their love for eachother and act upon it.
And even though I don't say much here, I still read it every time you guys update it, so I agree, don't let the discussion die!
yeah i think it should be yano and nanami still.
After years of being away of eachother I think they come to realize that they are not happy with the one they are currently with.
They can live without each other but they are not contented, there is a piece missing. And memories of their past relationship haunt them.They still dream of it.

Right now, things are getting complicated, like proposals, living in with ex's sister.etc...But what can you expect? so many things happened during their highschool days what more now that they're adults..Common Eternity, bind these two now :'(
Old 2007-09-17, 12:21   Link #668
xCrystalx

Yeah that's true... like i said before, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder!"
I mean.. life is full of scarifices and sometimes u have no choice but to let go of someone u really love and try to move on but if you're memories with that particular person keeps coming back to your head to haunt u then u should know that this love of yours is destined to be!
Yano and Nana know this very well. Yano left, Nana waited. And eventhough she says she's tired of waiting and that she's with Take now, deep inside she's STILL waiting because she knows that she'll never be as happy as she was when Yano was there with her. Same thing goes for Yano. They just need to admit that staying away for each other is only hurting them(and that its not for the best if thats what they think)...
Besides, if they didnt love each other that much then they're feelings would have faded away long ago. But it's been 5 damned years and they're still madly in love. If that's not pure love, then what is?

P.S. Been a while since i last posted here... where IS everyone?? Lots of our regular posters have vanished

Last edited by xCrystalx; 2007-09-19 at 09:01.
xCrystalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 02:53   Link #669
xris
Just call me Ojisan

This is now the third time I've had to post this. How many times do people have to be reminded that this is not a chat room.

Stop making "bump" posts, the thread is active enough without them.
Stop asking when the next volume / chapter is going to be released / translated.
Stop asking for summaries to be posted.
Stop asking where everyone is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Can I remind posters of some of the general etiquette for posting here at AnimeSuki.
  • Please do not double post.
    If you wish to add to something you have just posted then please use the Edit button and modify your previous post. If you want to reply (and quote) multiple posts then please use the Quote and Multi Quote button when you make your post.
  • Discuss, not chat
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there's a difference. If you want to chat then please use IRC or MNS. Please keep on-topic to the thread's subject. For example, if you want to discuss someone's avatar then please use a PM instead of posting.
  • Use of English
    Since this is an English forum we ask that all communication be in English. Ideally this means using proper English, with appropriate punctuation and capitalization, at all times. Excessive abbreviations and "l33t speak" are particularly unwelcome. We appreciate that English is not the first language of many of our members but ask that they try their best never-the-less; though in fairness, it is the native English speakers who abuse these guidelines most often.

In addition, please limit the use of smilies and excessive explanation marks.
Please take this as a warning. If there are any more posts that break these guidelines then they will be deleted and Infractions issued. By all means post if you wish to discuss the Bokura ga Ita manga but please keep on-topic and have some consideration for others who read and post in the thread.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 20:40   Link #670
prowse123

Location: The place where everyone is born... The edge of the Universe
hi! i'm new here ^^ nice to meet you guys!!
btw i'm also a fan of bokura ga ita and it really pains me to see that volume 9 didn't yield the answers we've been looking for (we still don't know why didn't yano contact nanami )
i just wish the series won't end like boy's be seson 1 (the main chara didn't end up)oh and for takexnana fans sorry to dissapoint you guys but take is clearly NOT FOR NANAMI!!! yanoxnana will stil prevail no matter how many obstacles they'll have to face (they just have to....)
Old 2007-09-21, 08:16   Link #671
xCrystalx

welcome prowse123 =D
yay another YanoXNana fan!!!!
Old 2007-09-21, 09:03   Link #672
silverstar11

Welcome prowse123 (^.^)/
I hope to see you here everyday !!

And you're absolutely right, Nanami is for Yano.
I don't also think that it is presented in the recent volume,why they are not in college together. The communication was cut and Yano hadn't shown his face to Nanami ever since..Arrghh..I feel my heart gets stiff (hee-hee is that possible )
Old 2007-09-21, 10:43   Link #673
prowse123

^^ yay thx!!

mm.. how i wish that yano and nana finally meet again
hehe!! i want them to meet at the rooftop (wherever it is, may be at the building they are working in..) then when nana arrive there yano look and smile at her once more ^^ (yay!! for the word nostalgic) hehe!!
Old 2007-09-21, 18:31   Link #674
vanilla_hippo

Hi!! Did you guys miss me? When are they going to meet?? Do we know anything that happens in volume 12? Something tells me that they're gonna meet very soon......and once again, Nana is gonna cRy.......*sniff *sniff * where's my box of tissues? Oh, Yano.....where are you?*sniff *sniff *
vanilla_hippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 14:56   Link #675
prowse123

mmm... i think the next time they meet nana will cry because she'll realize that she really loves yano....
Old 2007-09-27, 03:25   Link #676
mishka

Speculation (I'm not reading the manga after the anime ended, but I've been reading the summary on this thread): I think Yano and Nana will end up together.....If they meet which I'm sure they will; they'll both realize how much they still have feelings for eachother, and they just couldn't see it until then because an old saying: "out of sight, out of mind."
This story is actually really close to love in the real world in my opinion....highschool sweethearts will always have feelings for eachother...
mishka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 04:47   Link #677
prowse123

ummm.. just as i said they're really meant for each other
the thing is that almost everyone arund them make things complicated or rather they both mathings complicated for themselves... i just can't get it why would nanami get jealous over yuri when yano assured her tha t he loves her and yuri is just a friend
Old 2007-09-27, 10:16   Link #678
xCrystalx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka View Post
highschool sweethearts will always have feelings for eachother...
EXACTLY!!! i can STILL remember the first guy i ever laid eyes on in high school..
BGI's story revolves around Nana and Yano... so here's what i think Yuuki's doing about it:
If the story was to end with NanaxTake and YurixYano, then it would have ended already but Yuuki's taking us on a loooong ride, showing what life is really like for these two characters. So, we'll probably see more hardships before we get to the ending. Which means, we'll see more of Nana's suffering and much more of Yano's loneliness.
I dont know if its just me or not, but usually ongoing mangas that take long to end, have happy endings. I hope this is the case here.
I went back and rewatched the last episode of BGI, the part where Yano embraces Nana and says, "it didnt equal out.. it was a plus.." i was like, "WAAAAAAH!!!! BAKA DONT GOOOOOOOOOOO!!" i felt like a psycho who knew the future... "if you separate from your lover, you will face lots of sorrows alone, making you regret and hate your decision" HAHA!!
i was seriously screaming as if he could hear me, my brother came to the room and he just glared at me before saying, "you're.. insane.. "
am i? surely not!!!
Old 2007-09-27, 16:00   Link #679
mishka

Quote:
i was seriously screaming as if he could hear me, my brother came to the room and he just glared at me before saying, "you're.. insane.. "
am i? surely not!!!

hahhaha! Yeah I felt the same!

I hope they make a second season following the end of BGI manga.....I mean they should.....it'll be good business for them and great entertainment for us.....
mishka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 17:43   Link #680
xCrystalx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka View Post
hahhaha! Yeah I felt the same!

I hope they make a second season following the end of BGI manga.....I mean they should.....it'll be good business for them and great entertainment for us.....
VERY good business for them & AWESOME entertainment for us!!!
it was vol1-8 in the first season... which means they'll have to make 5 more volumes to have enough material for the second season... wow long way to go.. we're only in volume 11 and the next one's coming out next year