AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2007-02-07, 15:28   Link #121
Staines

Someone bonked it on the head for me. Either lighting, wind (that can cut. . .eventually) or rubber or invisibility.

And lighting would be best for real life purposes aswell. Think how much money you would get by powering a whole city, maybe even a country, in a few seconds. Also you could travel at great speeds around the world. Also theirs the fact that no-one can hurt you.

The hana hana fruit would also be very handy though. Hey do you think Robin can bloom her whole body, making an exact image? Because we know that she can sprout different parts of her body, so maybe full body bloom can't be far off.

And on another subject: Even with Donflamingo's power i truly believe that you can't fully 'control' the person and make them become your slaves, because of the times that we have seen Donflamigo use his power, the victim didn't want to do those things and they was saying that to prove it. So it cannot be mind control. I think that it is something still hidden, like when we first met Nico Robin (Miss All Sunday at the time) and everybody had their weapons at the ready but Robin made them all drop out their hands, we still didn't know that it was the power of the Hana Hana fruit. At first i thought that it was an unseen force or (believe it or not) mind control that made them drop their own weapons. So that's why i believe that there is something still hidden in Donflamingo's power, because at the moment, it looks unstoppable.
Staines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 00:47   Link #122
peacefulsmile

the power to generate more fruits....... yeeeeeee!
peacefulsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 12:23   Link #123
iKumdo
Chodan

Send a message via AIM to iKumdo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staines View Post
Also theirs the fact that no-one can hurt you.
Unless someone wore a rubber glove, shot rubber bullets, or smacked you with a giant rubber band.
Old 2007-02-15, 06:16   Link #124
shankss
CP10

unfortunately blackbeard stole devil fruit in my dreams, in a way.The gravity gravity devil fruit..But mine was just about to control gravity not vortex and blackholes, like making people fly,crushing them in their own mass,flying...
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 18:37   Link #125
puzzlestheonepieces
Banned

i want fruit ao koji ate dont know what its called though
puzzlestheonepieces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 07:41   Link #126
UchihaByakuya

Ill take Aokiji's but to get the strongest fruit ill have ms valentine's kilo kilo devil fruit. Make myself the mass equal to that thing in the centre of the black hole = best kamikaze ever

Last edited by UchihaByakuya; 2007-02-18 at 07:47. Reason: bad spelling
UchihaByakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 11:46   Link #127
GorillaCP9

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulsmile View Post
the power to generate more fruits....... yeeeeeee!
ditto, if i am facing luffy's brother Ace then i just could make a water fruit and pwn his ass. Or in the real world, i can make the cha-cha-chia fruit and give Britney Spears her hair back. ^_^
GorillaCP9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 21:34   Link #128
Motoss

The power to generate more fruits would only be useful if you had allies...if someone eats more than one fruit, it kills them.
Motoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 23:38   Link #129
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoss View Post
The power to generate more fruits would only be useful if you had allies...if someone eats more than one fruit, it kills them.

maybe if you found a way to make them eat it.

thinking about it, i just need a summoning fruit to be invincible.

eat the fruit and you can summon anythign to your hand. so if you summon that guy's heart or jugular vein

or you could summon healing potions when you are injured
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 18:07   Link #130
Antonik

Buggy's fruit is the best...I would become a serial peeping tom ^_^
Antonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 08:13   Link #131
goozeygumgum
goozeygumgum

Send a message via AIM to goozeygumgum
i think aces is the best but i would want one that could make me telaport called the transport-transport fruit!!! yeah i could go to faraway places anytime dogde an enemys attacks and hit hgim knock him out!!!yehhhhh!!!thats my devil fruit!!!
goozeygumgum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 14:07   Link #132
Motoss

I like the elemental Devil Fruits the best, because it makes it very hard for any enemy to attack you...whereas the physical transformation fruits just make you stronger and impervious to certain kinds of attacks. Probably Enel's fruit would have been the best. I mean, if Luffy hadn't decided to go to Sky Island on a whim, Enel would never have been defeated by anyone.
Motoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 19:08   Link #133
Long_Dead
R.I.P

i would easly take speed faster then light (well its an anime) no1 could hit you and even if they now would be fire,lightning or whatever they are not fast enough to become it so they get ownd in amatter of ZERO seconds! Beat that!
Long_Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 11:03   Link #134
Funbomb

Send a message via MSN to Funbomb
i want a devil fruit that has all of the devil fruits power
Funbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 14:08   Link #135
Kaimeno

agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanversion1 View Post
i'd probably like to have the ability ability fruit - yeah so you can copy any persons abilities you come into contact with and use them at other times - kinda like the fruit mr 2 had but to do with skill and df abilitys etc ....

hmm
I agree with yours, but all fruits have a limiter to them so, it might need to be that you do something like data drain from .hack on the after knocking the wind out of them first or something like that. Maybe evern break their mental capacity (final fantasy = Confusion), pretty much give them a beat down first, and secondly you would only recieve a small amount of whichever ability which was absorbed, then from there you would need to practice using it.

but nothing like that has popped up in the series so far, yet the one that i would like that has shown up is the Doa Doa (door) ability, with that i could open any thing i want up and even use my own parallel universe (open a door to a parallel sort of area that Blueno uses to escape from luffy.) to get around without fear of getting runover by cars on my bike. If I wanted to be sinister i could open up a persons chest and reach in and squeeze their hears until it pops like a ballon in my hands, or just tie a knot in their internal organ and let them die slowly that way, jut a thought.
Kaimeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 14:13   Link #136
Kaimeno

Speed would be powned by captain split head (foxy crew captain) Noro Noro ability.
Kaimeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 02:04   Link #137
Long_Dead
R.I.P

we are talking light speed they wont even know what happend
Long_Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 12:18   Link #138
caorukay
hottest member

Send a message via Yahoo to caorukay
i want the devils' fruit that would give me power to control the weather. this sounds cool
caorukay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 12:25   Link #139
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I would prefer a DF that would let me create different kinds of force fields. There are so many possibilities for them:
Freeze time in an area (-> Shakugan no shana)
Explosions
Protection
Immobilization
Telescope
Illusions
Teleport
Flying
...and many more. Of course if you hit hard enough on the protection field it will break and if you have some concentrations skills it would be possible to counter the illusions field too. However the combination makes them strong.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 15:39   Link #140
Sjimmi0
Chicken Chaser

Send a message via MSN to Sjimmi0
Definitely the Gomu Gomu no fruit
Sjimmi0 is offline   Reply With Quote