AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-16, 16:44   Link #1021
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
For Laksharta it would explain about how Lelouch is familiar with her work but she hates thinking about the past.
I'd actually say that Lelouch is familiar with Laksharta for more current reasons.

remember how Lelouch mentions her work was in medical cybernetics? and what do you know, someone close to Lelouch just happens to have a a debilitating physical injury that such technology could cure.

well, regardless of the reasons why, I thought that was a wonderful little detail.
Old 2007-02-16, 19:42   Link #1022
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
This is something I suspected in Marianne's death. If the britannian family is all about gunhoing, how come she's the only one dead? The top family members, Clovis and Cornelia cared deeply for Lelouch and Nanally, Szhniel played with Lelouch, etc. Has there been any stuff about anymore family members being killed? (Aside from Clovis of course).
Actually recall that Lulu's mom herself is not that all innocent. She was a soildier, a first class KMF pilot according to the speculation. It might totally be possible that she got killed because some of the thing she did in the past. Lulu just don't know about it.
Old 2007-02-16, 22:14   Link #1023
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Actually recall that Lulu's mom herself is not that all innocent. She was a soldier, a first class KMF pilot according to the speculation. It might totally be possible that she got killed because some of the thing she did in the past. Lulu just don't know about it.
Even if it is so, that doesn't actually change anything from Lulu's view. The issue Lulu had was how his own father doesn't even appear to care that the mother of his son was brutally murdered.
In effect, Lulu's grudge is against the emperor. As for hunting down his mother's killers? I don't think why she died would matter to Lulu.

Thus, the "innocence" of Lulu's mum does not matter. This is similar to how Cornelia wanted to hunt down Zero for killing Clovis, even though Clovis was far from innocent of anything.
Old 2007-02-16, 23:05   Link #1024
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Ep18 preview.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5446/previewuw1.jpg

Enjoy. And speculate.

That first picture is highly questionable. Euphemia doesn't look too pleased, merely perplexed. Perhaps she needs a certain green-haired Physics girl, doing what Suzaku appears to be doing, to make her happier?

I'm also guessing that the human Gundam, Suzaku, has medical cybernetics implanted in him, which give him the power to wall-jump and kick machine gun turrets to bits.

PS: Gainax selling LCL for people to drink? That's utterly horrible. I bet they have a nailed-up Angel in their basement.
Old 2007-02-17, 11:42   Link #1025
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
OMG!!! i'm very looking forward to see episode 19 "the island of god"
Old 2007-02-17, 11:50   Link #1026
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

From Megami Magazine, translated by Celiss Galvea:
Scans (slow connections beware! huge scans):

- http://ipribox.net/cgeass/page%201c.jpg
- http://ipribox.net/cgeass/page%202c.jpg
- http://ipribox.net/cgeass/page%203.jpg
- http://ipribox.net/cgeass/page%204.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiss Galvea from GameFAQs
Page 1:
The wilful, enigmatic girl who gave Lelouch the power of Geass. C.C.:

- Although C.C. is a freeloader living in Lelouch's room, whenever she gets bored she does reckless things such as taking a walk around the school campus or going for a midnight swim in the pool. She's bailed Lelouch out of a pinch countless times, but that's because she needs him to fulfil her wish. "I'm doing this to protect my own interests!" (....*coughtsunderescough*)

- It seems that she may actually like her restraining suit.

- C.C. loves Pizza. In the School Festival episode (episode 21) she will fall in love with the giant pizza. (....)

- The caption for the picture showing C.C. sitting in a pool of blood in front of a stained glass window:

"C.C., covered in blood before a stained glass window. Could this be a past memory of hers?"

- The Britannian military (Clovis and Bartley, actually) may have been trying to solve the mystery of C.C.'s immortality.

Page 2:
Tsun-tsun towards Lelouch, dere-dere towards Zero! Kallen Stadtfeld:

- Kallen, a girl with 2 faces. In public she potrays herself as a weak but academically outstanding female student. In reality she is a core member of the Order of the Black Knights. The reason she is welcomed by both Britannians and Japanese is because she is a half. However, because Kallen prides herself on being Japanese, she is infatuated with Zero. On the other hand, unaware that he is in fact Zero, she is condescending towards Lelouch's indecisive attitude. How will she react upon finding out Zero's real identity?

Page 3:
Doki-doki towards Lelouch, full of hatred towards Zero. Shirley Fenette:

- Shirley, the "tragic heroine". Her father died after getting mixed up in Lelouch (=Zero)'s battle plan. Lelouch used Geass on her and erased her "Memories of Lelouch" in episode 14. Fortunately all her other memories remain intact. Let's all look forward to her sexy swimsuit look again! (....is that the point here? >_>)

Lelouch's admirable sister. Nunnally Lamperouge:

- Nunnally, the unfortunate princess who ended up getting mixed up in the assassination of her mother Marianne. Although she survived thanks to her mother shielding her with her own body, she lost the ability to walk. At the same time she became blind as well, but that is due to the shock of witnessing her mother's death. Lelouch said "When the day you are able to see again comes...", which means there is still the possibility of her regaining her sight.

Lelouch's supporter/shield. Milly Ashford:

The student council president Milly, granddaughter of the chairman of the school. The Ashfords are ex-nobles, the former supporters of empress Marianne. Because of this, they have been taking care of Lelouch and Nunnally. At the moment the Ashfords, who have had their titles taken away, are planning on the restoration of their former glory via the reinstatement of the two's (LuluNana) titles. Milly isn't the ambitious type, but she will have to go for a marriage interview with a Britannian noble at her parents' request. (Wait.. the Ashfords are waiting for the right opportunity to have Lelouch and Nunnally reinstated as Britannian royalty? What?)

Page 4:
The real force behind Kyouto?! Kaguya:

- Her real identity is a complete mystery. She seems to think favorably of Zero, who saved Suzaku, and regards the Order of the Black Knights as the beacon of hope in the liberation of Japan.

- Kaguya: Her strange attire and her priestess-like aura. Is she a Japanese princess?
As I don't know how accurate and reliable Megami is compared to Animage (the mother of all spoiler-spreaders) or Newtype, I urge to take a dump of salt for some spoilers. Some parts seem quite spoilerish but others seem a bit Captain Obvious-ish.
Old 2007-02-17, 12:04   Link #1027
quina

Thanks for posting it up.
Unfortunately we aren't able to get new info....might be because the print was from sometimes ago.

A fun read though :3
Old 2007-02-17, 12:05   Link #1028
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

I don't know about Animage being mother of spoilers in Code Geass's case...
Animedia seems to be covering it big-time too

All of the major anime magazines are competing for Code Geass info, since it's the most popular on-air anime right now.
Old 2007-02-17, 12:34   Link #1029
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
i'm wanna know kallen reaction when she know zero true identity
Old 2007-02-17, 13:44   Link #1030
quina

Quote:
- Her real identity is a complete mystery. She seems to think favorably of Zero, who saved Suzaku, and regards the Order of the Black Knights as the beacon of hope in the liberation of Japan.
Hopefully we can see her more in S2. She is currently one of my favorite character dispite only a few sec on the screen so far. She is the person behind Kyoto's support to the black Knight and she is responsible for giving Zero Guren. Bare in mind this girl is even younger than Euphie, she is a truely strong one.

Quote:
- Kaguya: Her strange attire and her priestess-like aura. Is she a Japanese princess?
Ofcourse she is :3. If Zero revolutionized Japan, the person who is in charge would probably be her (given that Kirihara is old and dead~). The other candidate is Kallen, however to me her image doesn't really fit to be a leader type.
Old 2007-02-17, 13:58   Link #1031
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Ofcourse she is :3. If Zero revolutionized Japan, the person who is in charge would probably be her (given that Kirihara is old and dead~). The other candidate is Kallen, however to me her image doesn't really fit to be a leader type.
what is todou then, chopped liver? ;_;
Old 2007-02-17, 14:26   Link #1032
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
The Ashfords are ex-nobles, the former supporters of empress Marianne.
i smell inbou!!! too much of a coincidence for the ashford family to be stripped of their title after the death of Marianne ~

so milly has great pressure to restore her former glory ~ im still surprised that Lloyd is an earl O.o i used to think that he was just a mad scientist who had a super cool personality

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-02-17, 14:43   Link #1033
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
what is todou then, chopped liver? ;_;
The only important characters to him are females, so don't bother .

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2007-02-21, 09:37   Link #1034
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Woot! New scans from the ASUKA magazines are here!
Will post info in a bit....

EDIT: ok, here we go for new info.

Spoiler for upcoming episodes:

Other info are minor stuff like Student council members' peronsal data,
Various goods information, and 2 page data on all the mechs.
There's a picture of the Gawain, but the pages are in black and white.
As previously mentioned, it has flying capabilities, and the Hadron cannon as weapon.

Last edited by aohige; 2007-02-21 at 11:56.
Old 2007-02-21, 10:50   Link #1035
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Black and white pic of Gawain, although this time we are gifted with a better idea of the paint scheme.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3933/gawainxr7.jpg <-- Nekomimi ^_^

And, according to Asuka April (and it confirms a hunch of mine concerning Lelouch's very few opportunities to spot, approach and snatch it), the Gawain will indeed be brought to Kaminejima by Schneizel for the ruins' exploration - and Zero will steal it right then. In other words, it's only two (or so) episodes away.

I guess one of the future eps' highlights might be Lloyd's tear-streaked face as he sees another mech of his (presumably) getting zipped away by Zero. (with Lelouch's maniacal laugh in the background as he speeds away)
Old 2007-02-21, 10:54   Link #1036
seraphon

wow euphie in ashford academy?!
She is going to be raped by nina on the very table nina used for unholy reasons!
Old 2007-02-21, 11:27   Link #1037
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Black and white pic of Gawain, although this time we are gifted with a better idea of the paint scheme.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3933/gawainxr7.jpg <-- Nekomimi ^_^

And, according to Asuka April (and it confirms a hunch of mine concerning Lelouch's very few opportunities to spot, approach and snatch it), the Gawain will indeed be brought to Kaminejima by Schneizel for the ruins' exploration - and Zero will steal it right then. In other words, it's only two (or so) episodes away.

I guess one of the future eps' highlights might be Lloyd's tear-streaked face as he sees another mech of his (presumably) getting zipped away by Zero. (with Lelouch's maniacal laugh in the background as he speeds away)
for ruins exploration? in a state of the art, 7th generation, giant ubermech? don't tell me all the CC-peoples had an ancient civilization in Japan. -_-

well, on the bright side, that means that Lelouch is going to pull an honest to goodness heist (as opposed to the more standard gundam jack/steal the mech from the military installation), and probably end it by blowing up the mine/ruins and burying everyone inside in seawater. add the 0 theme and it shall be awesome.
Old 2007-02-21, 11:47   Link #1038
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphon View Post
wow euphie in ashford academy?!
She is going to be raped by nina on the very table nina used for unholy reasons!
Maybe thats why the next episode is called Bloodied Euphie.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2007-02-21, 11:56   Link #1039
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Maybe thats why the next episode is called Bloodied Euphie.
Sorry, the title should be closer to "Bloodstained".
Not much diffrence, but I'll change it anyways

Her decision over Area 11 probably is going to cause some bloodshed, I imagine.
Old 2007-02-21, 12:10   Link #1040
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

intersting stuff. these last weeks will be fun

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers