Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 23:53   Link #2421
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
My mostly random guess: Nagisa as Acchan, Chieri as Mii-chan, Kanata as Yui-han
How would Kanata, whose soul is close to Takamina's, end up succeeding Yui-han? I don't think the soul can change that easily. Besides, since she's the captain of the understudies, Kanata's soul will probably keep growing closer to Takamina's overtime.

As for Chieri, it would be supper cool if she succeeds Jurina Matsui. Yeah, on the surface they're nothing alike, but I think at the core they're pretty similar.

And of course, there's also this:

Quote:
"Like Sayaka in team K, she [Jurina] can never overlook members who don't try their best, but it's because she keenly realized how top teams of AKB48 were far ahead of team S.

Of course it's cruel to expect perfect personality from 15 y/o girl. She sometimes can't stop being too hard on members as well as staffs, and that had sometimes caused troubles."

Man, all that sounds so much like Chieri it isn't even funny. lol

Other than that, Jurina has a sort of "Acchan slayer" feel to her () which would fit Chieri's character pretty well IMO.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-07-27 at 12:09.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 07:26   Link #2422
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
How would Kanata, whose soul is close to Takamina's, end up succeeding Yui-han? I don't think the soul can change that easily. Besides, since she's the captain of the understudies, Kanata's soul will probably keep growing closer to Takamina's overtime.
That is why I said mostly random, that one is just a hunch. Although I do think Kanata will succeed someone else than Takamina. I'm expecting something like a previous theory I had:
Quote:
A situation that would likely be better to everyone, but that I'm not sure if it's possible, is for current Takamina to look and find what is she lacking that let someone become more of a Takamina than her, and get her place back as the more suited. This maybe could free Kanata from becoming next Takamina, allowing her to succeed someone else. The problem is whether that last part really would work that way or not.
Quote:
One way I think it could work is if Kanata as she is right now could actually be suited enough to succeed 2 names. But she would be stuck at the Takamina name because that is the one she is more suited to, more than anyone else right now. But because that name isn't free she can't actually succeed. So if Takamina takes her place back as more fitting Takamina, then Kanata maybe able to succeed that other name as it would be the only name she is fit to be more than anyone else. Is there any other name that may be free who also is related with leadership in real AKB? Maybe Mariko-sama if Tsukasa is an example.
Old 2012-07-27, 08:27   Link #2423
mechdra

Kanata chances of being Takamina is high if Takamina retires. However, if you match the arrangement in the opening and the concert, Kanata might be the next acchan. This will also mean
From left:
Kanata = Acchan
Suzuko = Sayaka
Sonata = Tomochin
Yuuka = Mayuyu
Chieri = Takamina
Nagisa = Yuuko
Orine = Kojiharu
Minori = Sae
Makoto = Yukirin

I will laugh if it really end up like this.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 08:53   Link #2424
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Man, all that sounds so much like Chieri it isn't even funny. lol.

Other than that, Jurina has a sort of "Acchan slayer" feel to her () which would fit Chieri's character pretty well IMO.
As far as her character/attitude is concerned, to postulate Chieri as a possible future Jurina (focused more on "serious business" performance aspects of idol work) rather than Yuko (who's carefree and armed with a sense of humor and showmanship), that makes a lot of sense.

IRL, in 2008 the 10th released AKB single was supposed to have Acchan on the cover, but instead it had Jurina (then aged 11), which sparked a fan debate between the merits of the two girls: one with a homely, down-to-earth attitude and charisma, and another who was fast becoming known as an powerfully athletic upstart.

(for reference, look for the "Until the Flower Bloom" video documentary on Maeda.)
Old 2012-07-27, 14:46   Link #2425
mochichan

Quote:

As for Chieri, it would be supper cool if she succeeds Jurina Matsui. Yeah, on the surface they're nothing alike, but I think at the core they're pretty similar.

And of course, there's also this:

Man, all that sounds so much like Chieri it isn't even funny. lol

Haven't thought of her being Jurina but there is similarity.
I'm surprise there's no mention of Jurina or someone resemble her in the show so far since she's such a big part of AKB...maybe next season when she come out and troll everyone during the election

BTW~ I'm 90% sure Orine wanting to be like Sashi was just a management push for Sashi in the anime. I can't see Orine like her..maybe Makoto is more similar. :\
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 17:58   Link #2426
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

sigh i sooo wanna sleep in a cryogenic freeze state and wake up in march 2013
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 19:19   Link #2427
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
Kanata chances of being Takamina is high if Takamina retires. However, if you match the arrangement in the opening and the concert, Kanata might be the next acchan. This will also mean
From left:
Kanata = Acchan
Suzuko = Sayaka
Sonata = Tomochin
Yuuka = Mayuyu
Chieri = Takamina
Nagisa = Yuuko
Orine = Kojiharu
Minori = Sae
Makoto = Yukirin

I will laugh if it really end up like this.
Mimori as Sae...
How will she lose her pheromone to potray a tomboyish Sae??

Well, it will be nice if one of the girls succeed a non-original senbatsu member...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 19:50   Link #2428
sa547
*Author

For more compatibility, I suppose we should consider the other girls below/outside of the AKB top 10, as well as those from other sister groups within the AKB franchise.
Old 2012-07-27, 20:51   Link #2429
Tsubomi Koneko

Send a message via AIM to Tsubomi Koneko Send a message via MSN to Tsubomi Koneko
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
For more compatibility, I suppose we should consider the other girls below/outside of the AKB top 10, as well as those from other sister groups within the AKB franchise.
Sonata should be Miorin then.
Tsubomi Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 21:26   Link #2430
Undertaker

Quote:
Which is important that we know which names are available for succession. But ar current time for sister group it'll probably be:

SKE: Rena, Jurina, Chiyuri, and Sawako (Suzuko's VA)

NMB: Sayaka and Milky.

HKT: Sashi

That's pretty much the list of names that can crack top 25. out side of that, we are really digging in to the 3rd-tier AKB members and bunch of SKE members.
Old 2012-07-27, 21:28   Link #2431
mechdra

Chances of seeing SKE and others is very low considering that the main priority for 00 is to get all the 48 members back. Well there is always hope if they want to do a 3rd season.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 23:45   Link #2432
Undertaker

The problem is that we don't know the exact roster for the names that are available for succession.

If we stick to just AKB, then currently AKB48 has 69 regular members (not 48) + 28 trainees as of right now.

If we stick to selection members for AKB singles (not counting appearances in C/W songs), than those names in previous post had more regular appearances then maority of members. Especially Rena (11), Jurina (16), and Sayaka(4) they all had more appearances than say Love-tan (3) who we know is one of the succession names. By comparison, Sayaka only have 14, Yukirin 19, Kitahara Rie 17, Takajo Aki 10 and Sashihara at 12 (if we count her as AKB no HKT). These are the only 5 people that had more then 10 selection but less then 20.

Over 20 group: Kojiharu (29) Takamina, Aachan, Tomochin (27) Mii-chan, Tomomi[Kasai] (26) Mariko, Yuko, Sae (25) Mayuyu (22)

This is even not taking into account the constant roster changes.

Former members like Oshima Mai was selected for all 12 times while she was still in the group, and Ono Erena made all the selection by getting in 16 times out of 18 singles (first two are only available for 1st gen members). Even the infamous Nakanishi Rina made it 8/11 times which would effectively put her on top among the members with less then 10 selections.
Old 2012-07-28, 00:18   Link #2433
Kazu-kun

So, anyone else for Chieri as Jurina successor AND center nova?

Because Jurina gotta be center, right? I mean, it was even her freaking name in Majisuka and all.
Old 2012-07-28, 02:29   Link #2434
Undertaker

Even though I'm more of Rena fan when it comes to W Matsui, I got no complain...
Old 2012-07-28, 03:02   Link #2435
sa547
*Author

If it has been too obvious that Nagisa is showing signs that she could be the next Acchan, then Chieri would be the Jurina successor, nolo contendere and bar none. My money on that possibility, even if it means she'll have to cut that great blue mane to size.
Old 2012-07-28, 03:09   Link #2436
wagnerr
philosopher stone power

akb tried obtain anime otaku market ???
wagnerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 03:10   Link #2437
Kazu-kun

Quote:
she'll have to cut that great blue mane to size.
You know, I'm gonna cry when that happens.

I'm getting ready though, because I know it's gonna happen.
Old 2012-07-28, 03:14   Link #2438
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagnerr View Post
akb tried obtain anime otaku market ???

Yes and no.

Seriously, if you're capable of learning about Japanese history, then try to learn about the history of the idol business in general, as well as getting information from multiple sources; believe me, it's about as stormy and complicated as medieval politics.
Old 2012-07-28, 07:02   Link #2439
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Forgot to say, another thing I'm hoping for in season 2 would be some explanation on why Mayuyu is partly a robot.
Even a flashback on past events would be enough.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 07:45   Link #2440
mochichan

^
I'm pretty sure that part is just the staff playing a huge joke on her nickname just for fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubomi Koneko View Post
Sonata should be Miorin then.
Ichikawa Miori?
Sonata's not obsess with lemons.
Mimori = Kasai Tomomi

It's pretty obvious from her pheromones and sexiness that there's similarities
But then since I'm going for the theory of new team will be created for the KKS like AKB48's Team 4, it doesn't matter who's going to be who successor anyway. :P

Not just solo interview but Mayuyu get 7.5 pages of solo pictures in the guide book

full PV

From official channel with scene of the anime ver of the PV

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-07-28 at 10:53.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime