Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-13, 10:50   Link #26501
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
Eh, I wouldn't mind Korean Japan.
As much as I think Korean-Japanese lolis would be a whole lot more cuter, I prefer variety.

So no, thank you. Assimilate Europe or China please.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-02-13 at 11:18.
Old 2013-02-13, 10:52   Link #26502
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

ROK going the way of PRC is nightmare...don't need two old empires with dreams of regional domination sticking their necks out...

PSYchic invasion is already vomit inducing enough
Old 2013-02-13, 10:53   Link #26503
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
As much as I think Korean-Japanese lolis would be a whole lot more cuter, I prefer variety.
Just what we need, a super breed of brattiness....
Old 2013-02-13, 10:57   Link #26504
Sumeragi
Banned

C-kun..... you are calling me a brat?
Old 2013-02-13, 10:58   Link #26505
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
ROK going the way of PRC is nightmare...don't need two old empires with dreams of regional domination sticking their necks out...

Welcome to the demographics of Asia. Power hungry nuts everywhere - it is like the lust for domination and power over the region seems to run in our Asiatic veins, I don't see our European or American members have that kind of mentality,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Just what we need, a super breed of brattiness....
I do not know you, nor what death wish you have for making that statement.But thank you for making that distraction while I make away with Kana Hanazawa.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-02-13, 10:58   Link #26506
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Pretty sure china will do anything to stop SK to conquer NK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post

It didnt last long thought. it just annoying when I heard his music every where. mall, bathroom, teacher ringtone

Old 2013-02-13, 11:01   Link #26507
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
C-kun..... you are calling me a brat?
Hmmm... this is what I get for posting passed my bed time... hindsight for the lose....

*runs away*
Old 2013-02-13, 11:15   Link #26508
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2013-02-13, 11:21   Link #26509
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
I don't think people really have problems with your idea of what should or shouldn't be in the Olympics, which frankly has been changed rather arbitrarily over the years. The issue is when you started to put down other sports in the process, at least that's how it came across to me.
My intention wasn't to put down other sports (though I can understand how it might have come across that way). I don't think a sport is better for being "Athletic", for instance sprinting is synonymous with athleticism, but I think it's less interesting then motor racing (though ultimately I don't watch much of either). Mostly, I think the Olympics should stick to a certain type of athleticism, and wrestling fits well with it, while shooting does not.

Quote:
Then I'd say you're looking at it from the wrong angle. If it was about how much damage you can do to the target, then sure, but that's no the point of the competition - it's all about seeing if the shooter has the ability to accurately put the round on the target.

In many ways it's quite similar to archery, neither are really in-your-face about sheer physical power, but rather concentrate on the physical finesse.
I can see that, but as others have noted, in archery the power comes from the human arm, whereas in the shooting events it comes from the rifle. Even the accuracy is heavily influenced by how the rifle is assembled. I also think the rifle is too complicated a device to be in the competition, a bow(and I guess maybe a Bicycle, seeing as how it's person powered) is about as complicated as I think equipment should get in the Olympics.

Quote:
Welcome to the demographics of Asia. Power hungry nuts everywhere - it is like the lust for domination and power over the region seems to run in our Asiatic veins, I don't see our European or American members have that kind of mentality,
How about Washington DC?
Old 2013-02-13, 12:22   Link #26510
Bri

Quote:
Welcome to the demographics of Asia. Power hungry nuts everywhere - it is like the lust for domination and power over the region seems to run in our Asiatic veins, I don't see our European or American members have that kind of mentality,[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Arguably...western history can be described as a 2000 year struggle on who has dibs on the imperial throne of ancient Rome. The last brawl got so out of hand that everyone is a bit more careful now.
Old 2013-02-13, 13:39   Link #26511
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Missouri bill redefines science, gives equal time to intelligent design

Quote:
If scientific theory concerning biological origin is taught in a course of study, biological evolution and biological intelligent design shall be taught. Other scientific theory or theories of origin may be taught. If biological intelligent design is taught, any proposed identity of the intelligence responsible for earth's biology shall be verifiable by present-day observation or experimentation and teachers shall not question, survey, or otherwise influence student belief in a nonverifiable identity within a science course.
Dumb and Dumber is no longer just a motion picture >_<
Old 2013-02-13, 13:40   Link #26512
GDB

Someone needs to challenge said bill. Pretty sure that encroaches on freedom of religion.
Old 2013-02-13, 13:46   Link #26513
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Why don't Olympic shooting events have ultra high frame rate cameras to capture shots of the bullets in flight and hitting the target to show the audience in replay?

That'd at least make it interesting televised.
Add tanks as a sport.
Old 2013-02-13, 13:50   Link #26514
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Pillow fights should be the next Olympic Sport.
Old 2013-02-13, 13:53   Link #26515
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

I say Olympics should be the next reality TV, at the end of the olympics there should be a RANDOM drawing in each competing country of who should be the next people to represent them in a miriad of sports, for four years we would follow their trials and tribulations to represent their country in an AMATEUR competition.
Old 2013-02-13, 15:23   Link #26516
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
"Oh, I have a bad back, as you can see from this doctor's letter! I'll be disabled if I go to the military!"

Obvious methods.
My method is to renounce my Korean citizenship, which I will probably do in few months.
What my friend did was he just go really fat so that he would get sort of desk job instead of actual training, which apparently works.
Old 2013-02-13, 16:06   Link #26517
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Someone needs to challenge said bill. Pretty sure that encroaches on freedom of religion.
hard to challenge it in court until it's been passed.

I doubt this would even make it to the house floor for a vote, it's just too ridiculous even for Missouri.
Old 2013-02-13, 21:05   Link #26518
Ridwan

Quote:

So no, thank you. Assimilate Europe or China please.
Both Korea and Japan are too homogenous for their own good. But I agree their relationship should be equal.
Old 2013-02-13, 21:49   Link #26519
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

Has anyone noticed the sick, sad story of the stranded cruise ship?

I've heard bad things about Carnival, and I can see why. I think it was just about three years ago that another one of their ships broke down off my hometown of San Diego.
Old 2013-02-13, 22:16   Link #26520
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjay729 View Post
Has anyone noticed the sick, sad story of the stranded cruise ship?

I've heard bad things about Carnival, and I can see why. I think it was just about three years ago that another one of their ships broke down off my hometown of San Diego.
i went on a Carnival Cruise to Mexico for my Honeymoon last year. It was pretty nice actually.

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international