Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-25, 18:10   Link #1061
inicent_sound_ninja
I hate people...

Name:Namashi Kitsunai
Village:Otogakure
Appearance:Black short hair with white streaks,belly shirt with net top under it,and blood red shorts
Personality:quiet,and distant
taijutsu,ninjutsu,genjutsu or a combination:combination
past:unkown,still thinking about it

naruto crush:Sakon
bff:Tayuya
friends:kidomaru,kin,zaku,haku
enemies:Naruto,kimimaru
team:Kidomaru,tayuya
senseirochimaru
inicent_sound_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 18:40   Link #1062
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Name: Kashi Hatake
Village:Konoa
Appearance: Red Eyes with Long Gray hair, black shirt and pants
Personality:Quiet, Late, and laid back
Sharagan, Kekegenki, sukoyomay
past:don't like to talk about it

Naruto Crush:Neji Huga
Bff:Ino
Enemies:Naruto, and Choji
Team: Sakara and Ino
Sensei: Lady Sunada
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 17:58   Link #1063
katomi
Gaara lover

Im new here so i dont really know what this is can someone explain it to me
katomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 21:59   Link #1064
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by katomi View Post
Im new here so i dont really know what this is can someone explain it to me
Glad to see another new member. Basically, anything goes with this. A good character generally needs a name, age, village, and a rank. Try to be as desctiptive as possible, include a background story, what they look and act like, and what they do. Just try to make him/her as fleshed out as possible.

There are a few things you should avoid, however. For one thing, don't use any major moves used by actual main characters, like the Rasengaan or Chidori, or the Sharingan. Two, don't make them direct relatives to main characters, or make them so involved with the characters that it interferes with the Naruto storyline. Apart from that, take your time, put a lot of thought into your character. People in this thread really like characters who are original and neat. So have at it, and have fun.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 17:17   Link #1065
ArtemisArthias
Rikudaime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
This character is too overpowered. Academy Graduation by age 8, Chunin by age 9, Jounin by age 10, ANBU by 14. Not to mention having Sharingan, Rasengan and Chidori. It is just way too much. And if Artemis has the Sharingan then that would mean he is part of the Uchiha clan but Orochimaru, his brother, doesn't have the Sharingan?? Please explain how that works. Also, with the curse seals, they say that most average shinobi would die being bitten once let alone six times. I doubt any of the shinobi in Naruto would be able to survive that. He couldn't survive 6 bites from Orochimaru, there is no way.

A note to everyone who wants to make a fourth 'Sannin': San means three, nin, of course, means ninja. So the 'Sannin' are literally the three ninja. You can't have four Sannin, they would become the Yonnin.
Yes Im sorry for the mistakes in the profile

Explaining his Ranks:
He isn't over powered because of this
Kakashi and Itachi were this powerful to

Sharingan:
People have past lives(As said by buddha)
And Artemis's past life was and Uchiha
Strange thing is all his past lives wee named Artemis

Sannin:
I did not know that Sannin meant "Three Ninja" or I would have changed it
And he was not offically declared Sannin or Yonnin until he saved Tsunade and Naruto and uit Akatsuki

Curse Marks:
Did I not just say he has the DNA of Orochimaru?
If Orochimaru bites you to get the curse mark, why would it effect Artemis in any way?
ArtemisArthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 20:40   Link #1066
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisArthias View Post
Yes Im sorry for the mistakes in the profile

Explaining his Ranks:
He isn't over powered because of this
Kakashi and Itachi were this powerful to
Sure, Kakashi and Itachi were extremely talented, but they're still nowhere near as overpowered as your character.

Quote:
Sharingan:
People have past lives(As said by buddha)
And Artemis's past life was and Uchiha
Strange thing is all his past lives wee named Artemis
Kekkei Genkai don't work that way. They're called bloodline traits for a reason. Kekkei Genkai work only when families have similar genetic information, not through reincarnation. Besides that, the Naruto series has made no mention of reincarnation, and the thought of a kekkei genkai spreading through spiritual and physical forms is just plain rediculous.

Quote:
Sannin:
I did not know that Sannin meant "Three Ninja" or I would have changed it
And he was not offically declared Sannin or Yonnin until he saved Tsunade and Naruto and uit Akatsuki
Even if he saved Tsunade's life, that wouldn't earn him the title of "Honorary Sannin". The title isn't something that's distributed, like a medal or rank. It was given to the team because Orochimaru, Tsunade and Jiraya were three of the most powerful ninja of their generation, and recieved a title from that status. You can't just help them out and be initiated into the "club".

Quote:
Curse Marks:
Did I not just say he has the DNA of Orochimaru?
If Orochimaru bites you to get the curse mark, why would it effect Artemis in any way?
If I remember correctly, Anko barely survived her curse mark, and she was Orochimaru's sister. It doesn't matter if they're related, the curse mark is still extremely dangerous, and being bitten six times is almost certainly lethal.

Old 2007-11-27, 22:20   Link #1067
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
If I remember correctly, Anko barely survived her curse mark, and she was Orochimaru's sister. It doesn't matter if they're related, the curse mark is still extremely dangerous, and being bitten six times is almost certainly lethal.
Anko is Oro's sister?! I must've missed something plz enlighten me.
Old 2007-11-27, 22:36   Link #1068
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Anko is Oro's sister?! I must've missed something plz enlighten me.
Sorry, I checked my facts and got it mixed up. She was a former student, not a sister. My bad.

Old 2007-11-28, 02:29   Link #1069
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

My character is called Kaizen and is aged 17 and is even the heart throb of the village. He is most skilled in the following Justu's:-

1.Summoning
2.Doppelgangers
3.Transformation

His summoning buddy is a large dragon that breathes black fire and is main elemental affinities are ground and water.
He spends most of his spare time making explosives and jumping the hokage. When he graduates from Ninja school he uses his newfound skills, along with a few other misfits, to make life hell for his sensei Shikamaru (wadda ya know?). Later he talks to kakashi and suddenly finds he can use the sharingan when kakashi attacks him for trying a prank. He soon stops trying to kill Shikamaru with his pranks and starts spying on Kakashi to learn his techniques. When the chunin exams start he holds back until he reaches the final round where, against Neji's son Dan, he reveals that he has mastered the lighning blade technique and Naruto's Centerfold technique to create the biggest prank the village of Konoha has ever seen. His main weapons are long blades and darts
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 16:07   Link #1070
paint-ninja
the calligraphy lord

name: pandoru (IM PRETTY SURE IT MEANS PAINT)
village: i made up my own village called "THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE WELL"
kekkei genkai: has the ability to use a giant paint brush to create seals and summoning jutsu without using his blood.(his summoning ability allows him to summon a huge panda)
weapons: giant paint brush with bladed end, paint brush kunai
ammo: ink well.
armor: paper shield/armor(sort of like paper mache only 1000 times stronger.)
random hobby: calligraphy
jutsu: blinding ink jutsu (creates a cloud of ink temporarily blinding the enemy,also the strength of the cloud depends on how much ink from his well he is using.), ink disguise!!!!!(uses multi-color ink to make an enemy look like someone else, often making there team go against him or her.)

pandoru spends most of his time practicing calligraphy and manga
his mother and father dislike him for reasons unknown and thus they moved away from The village hidden in the well and traveled to konoha thinking that it would be more peaceful than there original home. these days he enjoys playing pranks on the sumikage (ink shadow ).

copywrite of paint-ninja inkcorporation

Last edited by paint-ninja; 2008-01-07 at 20:05.
paint-ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 18:20   Link #1071
-Midnite Assassin-
WTF are we doin here?!?!

Hola everybody! I was just wondering where you all found the Japanese names or if you just made them up. Because if you found them on a website or something I would like to know what it is. So please help!

-assassin-

Quote:
Originally Posted by paint-ninja View Post
name: pandoru (IM PRETTY SURE IT MEANS PAINT)
village: i made up my own village called "THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE WELL"
kekkei genkai: has the ability to use a giant paint brush to create seals and summoning jutsu without using his blood.(his summoning ability allows him to summon a huge panda)
weapons: giant paint brush with bladed end, paint brush kunai.
armor: paper shield/armor(sort of like paper mache only 1000 times stronger.)
random hobby: calligraphy

pandoru spends most of his time practicing calligraphy and manga
his mother and father dislike him for reasons unknown and thus they moved away from The village hidden in the well and traveled to konoha thinking that it would be more peaceful than there original home. these days he enjoys playing pranks on the sumikage (ink shadow ).
Oh wow nice character! Are you new? Because if you are and you posted a character like this you are off to a good clean start! I really like the whole paint idea. Very origional. Just one complaint. Could you describe more of the jutsu? To me it seems like you only have one jutsu which is the summoning of the panda and that won't be enough to make this guy strong (but don't make him too strong!) Sorry if i disapointed you but it is a good character. Keep up the good work!

Oh and to other people in this thread. I will be posting another character soon. I think you all will like him. Keep up the good work. everyone!

-assassin-

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-11-30 at 12:12. Reason: do not double post
-Midnite Assassin- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 18:33   Link #1072
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Midnite Assassin- View Post
Hola everybody! I was just wondering where you all found the Japanese names or if you just made them up. Because if you found them on a website or something I would like to know what it is. So please help!

-assassin-
If you're talking about the Japanese names for jutsus, I use freedict.com It doesn't always give you the most accurate translations, but it gets the job done. If you're talking about the actual character names, I just pull those out of my ass.

Quote:
Oh wow nice character! Are you new? Because if you are and you posted a character like this you are off to a good clean start! I really like the whole paint idea. Very origional. Just one complaint. Could you describe more of the jutsu? To me it seems like you only have one jutsu which is the summoning of the panda and that won't be enough to make this guy strong (but don't make him too strong!) Sorry if i disapointed you but it is a good character. Keep up the good work!

Oh and to other people in this thread. I will be posting another character soon. I think you all will like him. Keep up the good work. everyone!

-assassin-
Looking forward to it; this thread could use some serious rejuvenation once again. It's been slipping into obscurity lately, as most of the people who used to create interesting characters seem to have taken their leave from this area.
Old 2007-11-28, 22:36   Link #1073
Illyria

HAHA IRONIC Illyria Has a Pet Panda

Quote:

-assassin-
Quote:

-assassin-
created illyria well i bet theres millions of places who used illyria but it just came to my mind when i was writing ILY to some one

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-11-30 at 12:11. Reason: do not double post
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 23:58   Link #1074
Cerollian
DarkMage

OK here goes nothing

Ryu No Katana art of the Summoning Chimera

A jutsu that summons a dragon like malformed beast. Although being in a unstable form it moves quickly to slach it's victems before it deteriates. For everytime used a small piece of your body is rotted off.

Hiten Ryu Cut Balance Slasher No Jutsu Art of the Blade

A jutsu which a single sword (needed to perform jutsu) slash is greatly increased in all forms of abilities.

Hitori Uzaki

Clan:Uzaki

Jutsu:???

Weapon:A large bow staff with an area at the end to unleash to become a 12 jointed chain.

The sole surviver of the Uzaki clan. He posseses no knouwn jutsu and wields a bow staff. His personality is an oddity. 1 moment he is happy the next a murderous killer. He has been known to kill all his victems and has been defeated by jonin. Not much is known else.

Last edited by Cerollian; 2007-11-29 at 00:05. Reason: needed to add 1 more thing
Cerollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 09:57   Link #1075
saber aysia

Jutsu: Eron Umpo (Special Earth Skill: Gravity Field)
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: Using your own chakra to surround your enemy to make field around them the earth's gravity can either increase or decrease according to the users will.
Advantages/Disadvantages: The user can use the justu to move or make things with ease. The user will have to have full concentration to use the jutsu, and will also have to know how to control their chakra flow to master the jutsu. The more different the gravity in the field is from the outside of the field the more chakra will be used up by the user.
Hand Seals: Bird, serpent, and tiger seals in that order
saber aysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 13:03   Link #1076
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
My characters are ok I guess, I have to

Name: Saya akuma (In leteral translations Sheith Demon xD)
Village:Sunagakure
Description: He wears a sun hat with the Kanji of Akuma on the fron of it. He has red spiked hair about shoulder length, wears a long black robe that is over sized that has the Kanji of Akuma on both sides of the Shoulder and Ai on the bellow it towards the bottom. Blue eyes
Specities: Staffs. Master with a staff, Master at the monkey pole style
Personality: Saya is outgoing and hyperactive. He acts like an idiot doing stupid and random things for fun. He does not seek attention and prefers not to have it, acting like an idiot is just who he is. Saya constantly gets in trouble for leaving the village with out permission to go looking around. Is able to use Ninjutsu, but prefers to use Taijutsu. He feels long range fighting shows the strength you lack. He doesn't like to be underestimated. When you underestimate him, he will do anything to prove you wrong, and will, weather it be then or 2 years from now, he will. He is very caring and does not like to kill. If he is put in a sitiuation in which he is told to kill the enemy, he wont do it with out reason. So bassicaly, if he were to disable the opponent he was supposed to kill, like paralizes him to where he can't fight. He wont kill him, he feels that killing someone who can't defend him self is cruel. He refuses to do it, and tells someone else to. He will do this with anyone, no matter what the crime. Unless it is someone that hurt someone he loved dearly. Most don't find him reliable, but he normally comes through. He is very smart and is a very good stradigist, he almost always has a plan.
Background info: He grew up poor and living on the streets, His mother died when he was little so his Aunt raised him. At the age of 7, he thought himself to be a burden to his aunt and went to live on the streets. He still comes to visit his aunt everyday but refuses to stay with here.

For my other one

Name: Kuro Tsubasa
Specialties: He's amazingly good in hand to hand combat
Other stuffs: Kuro is a bit mentally unstable...not like "KILL YOU!!" unstable..more like acting like child. He acts like a little kid and his best friend is his pet cat Boku. Now, (If my character were to be in the storyline, it would be written in like this), He's very dependent. He's not dependent to just anyone. Only one person, which would be Pein (see why it would need to be written in the story ). Pein saw the power he holds and new he could use it and took care of him and what not. Kuro was abonded by his parents in the middle of the woods. He some how survived, and made his way by himself. At the age of 8, on his birthday, someone left a present for him when he awoke in the woods one day. It was his pet cat Boku, he was so happy, and he loves that cat so much, as well, the cat loves him and goes everywhere with him. To this day, he still does not know who left him the package. His main weakness and strength is his cat. You threaten his cat, he gets totaly pissed and goes into a rage and starts to attack, now, if you are like holding a kinfe to it's neck, he will do anything in which to save it. Ironic right? ...But yea, As I said, He always acts as if boku has a say in everything....Like, he's always includes Boku into everything he says such as "Boku and I think that you should ~" etc...Now, He loves doing backtucks and randomly does them. He's very naive and doesn't get sarcasim making him gullible. Now, since Pein is the one who will do anything for, what he says goes. Anything he says is truth and law.

That's bassicaly about it..

Last edited by siya; 2007-12-03 at 21:54.
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 18:45   Link #1077
RisingAngel

Name: Rinari Kentarashi
born: Village hidden in the clouds
Weapons: Cloud Staff , Cloud Bombs (6), round Shuriken (12)

Story: The Hidden cloud village is the largest village in the Land of Thunder and has been close allies with the leaf village and tried to establish a special traning area called "The Swirling Leaf training center" for chunin
Rinari is only 32 years of age and is the youngest of all the Kumakages but has the strongest mastery of water style jutsu
Rinari has also appeared in the Hidden leaf village during Orochimarus invasion and assisted some of the jonin and chunin in defending the village in her words "to protect our arrangements". The deal was'nt finalized beford the Third Hokages death and although she trusts The new hokage Tsunade, she is'nt quite ready to revive her business plan quite yet.
Jutsu: cloud cover jutsu (covers the area in clouds to about a 40 foot radius,
water clone jutsu, whirlpool crush, tsunami water smash (an hi-powered tsunami wave strike the victim with killing-level force
RisingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 22:21   Link #1078
dpe218

my naruto chariter and his many jutsu!

Name:Arashi Koto ( first name koto) (name means :arashi=tempest koto=japanese arp

Village:village hidden in the clouds

Outfit: wares a short sleave black shirt with family emblem on the back(ying yang sign w ith red in the whites place with a cloud and lightning above) on the front is red marks on the sholders.under it is a long sleave grey shirt. pants are grey (Naturaly! hair is brown covering the ears and most of the neak long bangs and his hair almost covers his eyebrows(like me) hazel eyes. bandegehands and legs black headband.

Weapons:Kunai,shuriken,katana,and a special somoned sword (its a big long black katana with silver blades and three sharp curved points and a hole at the top(although its big its actulay very light

rank:Chuunin (but high jounin level)thinking on becomeing missing ninja

features: has seal on his stomich it seals a jutsu he knows how to use(VEARY DESTRUCTIVE)happy go lucky aditude kindda lazy but not like shikamaru plays around in battle (buts destructive when serious)anazimg amout of chakraknown for speed adn if the fastist in village.

Hobbies:takeing naps in trees craving wood.

clan: Arashi clan (last one still living)

Kekkai genkai: tkazuchi kuachi(means thunder craft).effect=has totaly controal over electricity chakra is charged with it. black chakra.

Chakra:Raiton Katon

Storyits not his life just y he has no family) during the war on kumo vrs konaha the hyugas and the arashis were locked in battle. the hyugas alomst totally pwned the arashis becasue of on hit k.o.s.the hyugas have however the strongist arashi Kotos father killed 50% of the Hyuga clan includeing Hiashis wife (aka hinatas mom) so Hiashi did 8 trialgrams 365 palms( made up moves) and kills him and kotos mom koto (who watched it all happing) attacked hiashi hiashi tried to kill the surviver but was kocked away from kotos power so he casted a genjutsu to put him to sleep. koto seeks no revenge( he dosn,t look for it dosn,t mean hes not going to get reavenge later)he knows not the name of hiashi all he knows is hes a hyuga.

Jutsuwow this thing is long oh well)all lightning jutsu burn and leave opponet numb(somtimes Paralized)

Raikou genki( lightnign strike causes(ram rat dragon monkey dragon) lightning to strike target.

Chian lightning:big lightning bolt hits a wide area(dragon tiger Dragon bird ram rabbitDragon)

Storm charge:sends a lightning bolt out of the palm of the hand(Kotos favroitejutsu)(Tiger dog Dragon)

Shockwave:name speaks foritsself (sends a shock wave if you don,t get it)(Ram Dragon)
Touch of lightning:charges palm with electricity and shocks target

Ball lightning:creats a ball of lightning and hurles it at target (if you ahve heard of ball lightning it does the same)

Hidden Typhoon: somons a storm under users controll

Phantom Strike:Uses black chakra to attack 7 times with on strike creates a black chakra arua thats visable and makes eyes red and makes him go in to and besrck mode.

Grand fireball(known)

Phenoix flower (known)

Lightning dragon:soumons from clouds a dragon shaped bolt of lightning

Tornado:Soumons a tornado

machs peed: speeds from 1-10 make the user beyond xetreamely fast but high you go more you hurt (you go beyond mach 9 and you Die)

Lightning dragon tornado:breathes o tornado of lightning shaped like a dragon

cloud cover : soumons fog covering the feild

Cloud Clone:Makes a fog clone

Sword of tempest:Makes a sword of lightning can become giant in size

Forbidden jutsu Dragons Soul:causes the user to go into a besrck mode that makes the sprout a tail and wings (once activatedthe user has the abbility to breathe fire) this is the jutsu that was sealed and unforchently the longer it is activated the farther you slip in to a monster like form. once un useed the pain will make you wish you were dead(nugff said)

disgharge:releses all elertic energy in kotos body.

absolute Dischage: Sends all elecrtricity and chakra out of kotos party but.......koto will most likely die.

water dragon jutsu

Racoon Soumoning:Soumons a racoon.

clan info:to become a man a boy must learn a lightning jutsu Storm Charge was kotos and he invented it .

wow finally done hope you like my naruto charicter it took me along time to make.

Last edited by dpe218; 2007-11-30 at 22:23. Reason: Forgot to add something.
dpe218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 00:05   Link #1079
Flaming Rasengan
NarutoCard

Jutsu-Ninpou:Kekigenki Joumae (Bloodline lock)
Effect-User can temporaily lock the opponents bloodline. Disabling the enemy form using their special bloodline limit.
Advantage-User can quickly take away opponents strongest ability. Turning the battle to the users advantage.
Disadvantage-Takes an enormous amount of chakra to maintain the lock. Eventaully, user will run low on chakra and must withdraw the lock; enabling the opponent to use their bloodline limit. This time, on a much weaker enemy.
Flaming Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 19:39   Link #1080
ritch548

name:yabushi
Clan:yikubish clan
Village:hidden fire village (unstopable)
Bloodlinelimits:red fire phoenix
hair and eyes:hair is kinda like kakashis eyes are like a cross with three red lines

Story:trained by kasame in private becuz his and kasames village was in battle but kasame killed his mother and gave yabushi a scar just like the one kakashi have then after that his rage of anger had killed his whole clan with his sword that is 7ft long and his eyes let him see in slow motion he have a special move that would form a turnado of fire then hell use his banikish to keep you from moving then youll e invovled in the turnado after that a blue raged light would just vanish you also he could kill itachi or any one else with one hand
ritch548 is offline   Reply With Quote