AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-04-10, 21:18   Link #441
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

No one's posted it yet, so...

Official PS3 Vesperia trailer.

Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 21:52   Link #442
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

No idea about a youtube link, but:

Graces PV:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6708110

Looks pretty... There are comments that you can see a panty shot, but haven't succeeded yet...
Surprised that the protagonist's voice is that Walter or Valter or whatever from TOL... Walter... The boy who had less vitality than an old man.
Loli twintails is heroine?

Tales of VS PV:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6708619

Other info:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6702410

So along with Richter, Yuri, Luke, and Shing, we have Kongman, Kratos, Anise............., and Stan (was it...?).
Ehh... Of all people, Kongman and Anise?! Switch them for Decus and Alice, please...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 22:45   Link #443
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Official site for the TOV movie opened:

http://www.tov-movie.net/

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 11:01   Link #444
Raiiden

lol looks cool
Raiiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 23:07   Link #445
D Lusion AL

I have the 360 version, played it beat it done a few side quests ect.
Its good but its nothing like the PS3 version. Its has holes in the story, 7 playable characters, not nearly as many sidequests, items, ect. I guess if you want the general idea of the story and are not into the whole sidequests, go the extra mile kind of thing its ok.

I didnt the the PS3 version was that differernt until after I beat the game. Maybe the anime might fill in some of the holes the story had, I just wish I had a PS3 so I could play the better version. I guess I should be happy I atleast got something, some places dont even sell the game.
D Lusion AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 02:29   Link #446
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

So what's our stand on the possibility of PS3 exclusive stuff being DLC for 360? Do you think it's going to happen? Personally, it would be a smart move on Namco's part, since 360 owners (like myself) wouldn't think twice about buying it, and thus everyone would be happy. I don't exactly want to buy a game I've already played <i>again</i> for the full retail price for just a couple more extras...
Old 2009-06-30, 11:38   Link #447
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

It'd be downright stupid not to. The only reason I can think of not to do it would be Sony having exclusive rights on the content... which I doubt.

I'm just happy I finally have the game at all. <3

That said, stupid question time: Where on earth can I see my cooking level?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 02:24   Link #448
The Guy Named Zeo
stuff written here

Send a message via MSN to The Guy Named Zeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It'd be downright stupid not to. The only reason I can think of not to do it would be Sony having exclusive rights on the content... which I doubt.

I'm just happy I finally have the game at all. <3

That said, stupid question time: Where on earth can I see my cooking level?
Well they didn't take the PS2 version of TOS over to North America so I think the odds of the PS3 aren't that high IMHO, but I could be wrong.

There isn't a cooking level so to say, it will just tell you when a character has maxed out their cooking level on a dish by saying maximum in the cooking menu in the picture of the character when a dish is selected. Just as an example when I have sandwich selected the word maximum appears at the top of the pictures of both Yuri and Karol. I hope that answers your question.
Old 2009-07-06, 15:15   Link #449
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy Named Zeo View Post
Well they didn't take the PS2 version of TOS over to North America so I think the odds of the PS3 aren't that high IMHO, but I could be wrong.
Yes, well, I was talking about the situation if the port would come overseas. If the port comes overseas, I expect the new content to be a DLC. If not, then not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy Named Zeo View Post
There isn't a cooking level so to say, it will just tell you when a character has maxed out their cooking level on a dish by saying maximum in the cooking menu in the picture of the character when a dish is selected. Just as an example when I have sandwich selected the word maximum appears at the top of the pictures of both Yuri and Karol. I hope that answers your question.
It does indeed. I figured the stars had something to do with it, but I wasn't exactly certain how.

On an amusing note: The EU version of the Rita quiz underwent some changes. Questions referring to Abyss or Legendia were edited out and replaced with Symphonia and Radiant questions for obvious reasons.

I'm glad they didn't just dump a one-on-one port on us, and at least put some thought behind it.
Old 2009-07-06, 19:41   Link #450
ShinGundam

PV#2

ShinGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 12:34   Link #451
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Indignation, om nom nom.
Old 2009-09-23, 12:26   Link #452
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It seems every few weeks or so this game pops into my mind. Really do hope they decide to bring the PS3 version over to NA. Seems like a good game so wouldn't mind the chance to try it.
Old 2009-10-17, 11:55   Link #453
Statonxyb
hrm

Namco Bandai Considering Tales of Vesperia Sequel

"Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike is now in full theatrical release. Namco Bandai got around to celebrating earlier today with a creator talk session held at the Kadokawa Cinema theater in Shinjuku. Famitsu.com provided a report from the event.

In attendance at the event were First Strike director Kanta Kamei, Production I.G producer Hidekazu Terakawa, Namco Bandai Games general manager Makoto Yoshizumi, and Vesperia producer Yoshito Higuchi. The four fielded questions that had been submitted in advance by participants.

One of the questions concerned a possible sequel for the original Vesperia game and the movie. Regarding the game sequel, Yoshizumi said that during meetings, staff would ask him, "Will you be making Vesperia 2?" to which he would respond, "Don't talk like a fan!". "It appears that [within the company] there's a desire to make part 2," he said. "We're thinking about it."

On the possibility of a movie sequel, Yoshizumi said that they're already having thoughts about things they'd like to do if they were to make another Vesperia movie. "I don't know when it will happen, but we'd like to show [these things] in video form."

It looks like the Vesperia story is far from finished with the Xbox 360 version, PS3 version, and movie."

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/200...a_sequel_talk/
Old 2010-02-17, 16:54   Link #454
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Are they ever going to make a US release? Or are they intent on leaving all the fans in US alone to grovel? Just wondering, because so far.. it's seems so.

I doubt they really care about us westerners getting our hands on a worthwhile game with extra content/stolen content put back into it.

Just wondering, since I'm just in it for Flynn as a PC. Or have they already announced a US release? I haven't been keeping up with their stuff lately, as the ToV xbox360 scandal was almost enough to knock me off the Tales of fandom.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 17:37   Link #455
mrizvi

This game cold have een better!
Compared to abyss it was nothing!
ToA rocked!
mrizvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 12:38   Link #456
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Wouldn't know, since Abyss never made it to Europe. However, what I liked about Vesperia was the main character not being a wimpy/emo kid for a change, but a badass who wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty.
Old 2010-03-19, 14:15   Link #457
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I thought that TOV PS3 version would never make it outside Japan just like TOS did when NAMCO ported it from GC to PS2. the same thing might happen with TOV (360 to PS3).
I just don't understand why did they make it to be 360 exclusive back then.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 10:18   Link #458
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
This is, by far, the GREATEST Tales of skit out of all of skits ever!!!

Old 2010-06-04, 10:34   Link #459
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

This proves Ristelle is canon.

....There goes my Flynrita though.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 18:22   Link #460
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
This is, by far, the GREATEST Tales of skit out of all of skits ever!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
This proves Ristelle is canon.

....There goes my Flynrita though.

Wasn't that one a fanmade skit? The poster of that video in youtube said it himself/herself.

There was another involving Emil and Tenebrae as well...

EDIT:

But Since we're doing this... I would say this is the best

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rpg