finally trollishima dies
Old 2011-11-09, 18:16   Link #22
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

looks like my favourite character is still badass strong.... glad to see that

nice try, Tsukishima! but, mada mada dane~
Old 2011-11-09, 18:30   Link #23
astrallionheart

Straight up Android #20 penetration skills going on.
Old 2011-11-09, 18:55   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
finally trollishima dies
Spoiler for size:
Old 2011-11-09, 19:22   Link #25
Spirit soup

Pretty good episode, I have to say...
Although not sure about Rukia and Rurika... That kinda sucks... I expected Rukia to have progressed from just being in the same damsel in distress situation...
Byakuya stomped Tsukishima... good the guy was becoming a twat... try reading that move...
Old 2011-11-09, 21:45   Link #26
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Well, that was a comical end. I hope that's the end of it (though it was just a fist-sized hole through the chest ), because Tsukishima's ever increasing hax--yet somehow failing end the battle once he slashed Byakuya--was getting annoying.

Maybe he'll stab himself and erase the injury from his past.
Old 2011-11-10, 02:04   Link #27
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ He will be like Leo di Caprio there. Book of the Endception indeed.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-10, 02:22   Link #28
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

Hmmm…..seems like Kubo don’t know how to end Rukia vs Riruka fight so he’ll just come up with that “disappearance (?)”

Well, I guess that is the ending of Rukia vs Riruka fights and Byakuya vs Tsukishima fights. Only one battle remaining and so I wish were near for the end of this arc.

At least, I’m happy that Byakuya enjoy their fight in this chapter ^^…
Btw, Nii-sama saying “Thank you”?!? in the end 0_0 ……hmmm, seems like OOC-ness,…..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Wait a minute, did Tsukishima instantly reach captain level simply by slashing Byakuya and making it so that they trained together? He's gained extensive knowledge of Kido with that simple slash too. His power is even more hax than I thought. Usually, that kind of power doesn't affect the user himself.
Nah, that’s how awesome Byakuya is, in spite of what Tsukishima call their fight as their “training”, Byakuya can still continue to increase and surpass his current battle ability in their on-going fight. That is what you’ll expect to someone who trains so hard for almost hundred years ^^…………(unlike someone out there. lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Anyway, I just finished reading Riruka's narration of the Fullbringers' pasts, and as a fan of Toaru Majutsu no Index, I was able to compare them to a certain group that is almost exactly just like the Fullbringers... the Skill-Out.

In the Fullbringers' case, if they are the minority, why did they use their powers just like Ichigo, who is a rarity himself?

It just goes to show that they do not deserve the powers they have, and they are probably better dead or repenting for the sins they did.
I have just read the previous chapter too and it just gives me the impression and believes that the reason they were all driven together is because they were all “selfish”. In their past, they view their power as awful and disgusting yet they make it more worst by testing it to their loved ones and be selfish for their own happiness. They didn’t use their power for good purposes unlike Chad and Orihime. Hell as hell, they were even lead by Ginjou who is soooooo wicked and evil and thus they here as a group of pathetic losers - - the fullbringers. …-_-‘ I really hate them. They should all be killed completely and their past is not interesting either.

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-11-10, 02:31   Link #29
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Also pulling away references from Toaru Majutsu no Index, the author said that one of the main villains the main character encountered in the first story arcs is actually what happens when the MC actually fails to save what he wanted to save... a certain BAD END for the MC, for that matter.

This arc illustrates the BAD END that might have happened if Chad and Orihime's powers were discovered by Ginjou earlier than Ichigo.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-10, 03:26   Link #30
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
Hmmm…..seems like Kubo don’t know how to end Rukia vs Riruka fight so he’ll just come up with that “disappearance (?)”
Its kind of obvious what happened. Either Rukia got absorbed by Riruka or Riruka transfered herself into Rukia. The last chapter's picture of the glove was a hint.

Or if you get jollies from it, you can keep thinking Kubo doesn't know how to end the fight...
Old 2011-11-10, 07:08   Link #31
kiak666

Damn, that hole in the chest sure looks SICK. I've got to admit though, this is so far the most interesting battle against the Fullbringers so far. But then, is this truly the end of Tsukishima? I mean, the guy is still standing on his two feet during the chapter's end. Somehow I've got the feeling that he's gonna pull off another weird ability to turn the tides of the battle, but than Kubo could still pull another Giriko and makes him die during the beginning of the next chapter.
Old 2011-11-10, 09:17   Link #32
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Okay, so did anyone understand what the fuck just happened?!?!
Was about to ask the same thing. All I know is Byakuya managed to stab Tsukishima right through the chest and the latter remained standing.
Old 2011-11-10, 09:23   Link #33
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Damn, that hole in the chest sure looks SICK. I've got to admit though, this is so far the most interesting battle against the Fullbringers so far. But then, is this truly the end of Tsukishima? I mean, the guy is still standing on his two feet during the chapter's end...
Tsukishima collapsed in the last panel. See the blood strokes in vertical and some thing (Tsukishima) on the ground below the panel.
Old 2011-11-10, 11:09   Link #34
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
Bleach
no matter how haxed your opponent is, the good gay can never die...

Though I would say one good chapter in a long time.
Typical Bleach fight.

Good guy we know square off against unknown bad guy.

Bad guy is ridiculously overpowered, punches good guy around like a rag doll, has powers that makes him seem nigh unbeatable, good guy gets exhausted after a few minutes, sweating and panting, bad guy laughs and becomes cocky.

Suddenly good guy activates plot armor and releases lots of reiatsu.

They fight and good guy wins.

As much as I love Bleach, this model has started to get old for me.
Old 2011-11-10, 11:40   Link #35
Calca
Expressionless

"As soon as your fist went through my chest it went back in time to not go through my chest."

Ya something like that happening sounds right.
Old 2011-11-10, 12:13   Link #36
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
"As soon as your fist went through my chest it went back in time to not go through my chest."

Ya something like that happening sounds right.
I cut your hand and changed its memories to not remember punching me, therefore it never happened!

In fact, your hand views me as its ally, and will now start punching you!
Old 2011-11-10, 13:38   Link #37
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Tsukishima collapsed in the last panel. See the blood strokes in vertical and some thing (Tsukishima) on the ground below the panel.
You are correct. he did collapse. Regardless it was a meh chapter. I really dont understand why these FB fights lasted as long as they did. I mean we ALL knew the outcome so it all seems so trivial. Im really not liking what happened to Rukia tho. It makes no sense this chapter that she just up and passes out. Maybe we will find out as to why next chapter tho I wont be holding my breath.

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-10, 18:16   Link #38
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Maybe he'll stab himself and erase the injury from his past.
Unfortunately, I anticipate the same thing. Slash himself, insert himself into his own past, and not fall for such a trick. Thus, no hole in his chest.
Old 2011-11-10, 18:43   Link #39
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Unfortunately, I anticipate the same thing. Slash himself, insert himself into his own past, and not fall for such a trick. Thus, no hole in his chest.
WTF?! That would be pure FAIL

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-11, 00:52   Link #40
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I'm pretty sure we'll see him jump right back up and say "gotcha!"

I mean after all we have seen some people get chopped in half and survive

He'll cut the hole and insert himself in it's past and know all of it's moves and therefore avoid the hole and not die...........or maybe he'll just implode?

I don't get it, he punched him with the petals grasped and that allows him to punch right through him or he needs to punch him to put the petals through him to kill him(I know that makes no sense at all but it's Bleach) or was it he wanted grab the petals behind him and only way to do that was punch through him?!