AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-07, 04:26   Link #161
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
UNI PC Version?! Yahoo! My prayers were answered!
It's not a confirmation, just something that French Bread wants to do.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 18:12   Link #162
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Seth's story. This should make only Hilda left, assuming she even has a story mode.

GabrieliosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 12:36   Link #163
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Eltnum is now playable. According to a japanese guy, the ending of her story mode is Eltnum breaking the fourth wall and wondering when French Bread will release the next Melty Blood, while doing this:

(For those who don't know, that mushroom is Kinoko Nasu's (creator of Tsukihime/Melty Blood) avatar.

And, Hilda and Eltnum's Instant Kills:

French Bread is not even trying to hide that Eltnum is a Sion clone, especially with that Instant Kill.
Old 2012-11-19, 05:09   Link #164
EmagEvil

LOL Eltnum's Instant Kill is from the last Melty Blood's Final Boss... What's the name already?

... And while i was on a vacation in Japan for 2 weeks, i only tried once this game, and played Yuzuriha(i wanna try Eltnum, but looks like it's no available, yet...), it was my 1st time playing it and i went until the Final Boss Hilda(Hyde nearly beat me, but i still did it)! And i obviously lose(how could a guy playing for the first time beat the last boss without losing a credit, right?)... I was giga lucky was i?
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 19:50   Link #165
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Eltnum's story mode was finally subbed. Wow, it is all about fourth-wall breaking and MB references...

And even the characters acknowlegde that the next Melty Blood will take forever to be finished.
Old 2012-11-28, 22:44   Link #166
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I feel like French Bread acknowledging their own slowness in producing another MB is only making real their self-perceptions. Like, they're accepting it as if it were 'okay'.
Old 2012-11-29, 00:55   Link #167
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
I feel like French Bread acknowledging their own slowness in producing another MB is only making real their self-perceptions. Like, they're accepting it as if it were 'okay'.
I think that has more to do with Nasu not being able to give the okay on Melty Blood HD or having the time to write the story. He was busy with with Mahoyo before, and now he's busy developing Fate/Extra CCC. Then... who knows, maybe he'll be working on that Tsukihime remake after that.

Either way, Melty Blood requires Type-Moon's input, and they aren't exactly the most punctual with releases.
Old 2012-11-29, 13:59   Link #168
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
R.I.P Subbed Arcade modes on youtube.

Sometimes it's just silly how things became regarding copyright issues.
Old 2012-11-29, 16:20   Link #169
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Damn, and here I was going to download these videos. Ugh, that's what I get for procastinating on it. Ah, how I miss the times when you could use YouTube to upload anything without these damned copyright issues.
Old 2012-11-29, 19:08   Link #170
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I love how things that America can't even see yet are somehow copyrighted. What are we going to do? Sell videos of matches?
Old 2012-11-29, 19:25   Link #171
Rayneing
Trombe!

Quote:
I love how things that America can't even see yet are somehow copyrighted. What are we going to do? Sell videos of matches?
Youtube isn't exclusive to America, and Japan has copyright laws too.
Old 2012-11-29, 19:25   Link #172
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I think the concern is that the subbed arcade videos will spoil the story, even if UNIB's isn't actually that well written.

ArcSys got rid of all the BBCP subbed arcade stories as well.
Old 2012-11-29, 19:40   Link #173
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Videos of fighting game matches aren't covered by copyright. Things like the game's script are. Don't ask me why, laws are crazy. Plus, it was copyrighted in the Japan and the company complained to YouTube. Since they can get in a very nasty situation with such situation, it is best to just delete the video (if just one video violates copyright) or the account (if there are a lot of videos like that).

Even so, the video in my YouTube channel with all Higurashi openings subbed is still on. I received a warning that a third party (FUNanimation, if I remeber correctly) claimed the rights on the video, yet it is online. YouTube even says "this video has contents that belong to a third party, yet your video is avaiable and its presence doens't harm your account".
Old 2012-12-13, 23:38   Link #174
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I'm back after a long and lengthy absence from this thread because I've been watching amazing gameplay videos and waiting for more important news regarding this awesome game to surface. Anyway, I have good news to share with all of you. It seems that an original game soundtrack is about to be released in a week for now. It's been hinted months before, but no confirmation on that part until now.

http://vgmdb.net/album/35981

Really like the cover!

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-12-13 at 23:59.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 10:02   Link #175
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Oh good, I've been waiting for the full version of the game's opening since I heard it for the first time.
Old 2012-12-14, 20:40   Link #176
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Oh good, I've been waiting for the full version of the game's opening since I heard it for the first time.
I think that some of the soundtracks from the game were on Youtube for a bit before they got removed. I heard a couple of the character's themes song (without the voice) on there, but I think they've been removed. Which sucks because I want to listen to the full themes of Vatista or Seth.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-12-17 at 01:51.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 21:20   Link #177
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I really wanted to hear Merkava's theme.
Asuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 20:04   Link #178
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I'm back with another big update! I, Kirito-onii-san, have found good quality versions of all the character themes without the voices. As a early Christmas gift for all of you following this thread or the game. This is from me to you. Enjoy, the themes were definitely worth the wait!

Vatista has the best theme in the game for me. It sounds really surreal and beautiful!

Spoiler for UNiB Character Themes:

Well that's all the UNiB updates I have... for now. I heard that there's more themes on the soundtrack, but haven't been uploaded yet. So until then everyone, until then!
Old 2012-12-24, 21:42   Link #179
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Vatista's is best for me, but I love the composition of Orie's too...so clear and uplifting
Old 2012-12-24, 22:13   Link #180
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
.mp3 quality
http://www.mediafire.com/?tywol6v38ug68pj#!

Happy Holidays