AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-07, 09:08   Link #6581
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
Still not enough, I'm really out.....

Ah, I think I can't write anymore =.=

@Saintes my fic =.=

I'm gonna start writing Chapter 3 of Everything is Radiant this saturday, I hope someone can beta it D:
You have to be specific. I have tons of ideas but no time to write!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 09:14   Link #6582
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Yachiyo, could you link me your fic? I might be able to think of something once I start reading. Still in the middle of anime catch-up that's why I haven't started yet, but if its any help I can chip in now.
Old 2011-11-07, 09:24   Link #6583
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Random idea for the day:

Fun Stuff:

How are babies made (Akito version):
Spoiler for Due to content? Nothing sexual in nature though:
Old 2011-11-07, 10:11   Link #6584
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Just gonna leave this here before I go to bed

Spoiler for Scene:

Hope it sounds decent enough. And yeah, the Silver Gospel knocked him out.
Old 2011-11-07, 11:38   Link #6585
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Random question: when your fic gets a trope page, is it a good thing or bad thing?
Old 2011-11-07, 13:25   Link #6586
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
both ways... why?
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 14:43   Link #6587
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: True. My Tabane was formed under different circumstances, and was designed before more info on her was released. Though people still like my iteration of her. What do you guys think about her?

On a side note, if Canon!IS was a VN starring Ichika, which flag would you love to see the most?

Example:

Faced between the girls you care about and cherish, you select the last option you could say at the moment.

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in girls at the moment.

In their rage and surprise, they activate their IS.

Oh no.

DEATH END.
(wags finger)

This is what you should do!

"I pick all of you! All of you can be in my harem! There is no need for flowers to be sullied, I will love you all equally!"

You will either have these 2 reactions.

1. All girls blush, and go with the idea.
2. They activate IS and go for you anyways. Death end, HOWEVER, you go down like a MAN!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 14:47   Link #6588
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
(wags finger)

This is what you should do!

"I pick all of you! All of you can be in my harem! There is no need for flowers to be sullied, I will love you all equally!"

You will either have these 2 reactions.

1. All girls blush, and go with the idea.
2. They activate IS and go for you anyways. Death end, HOWEVER, you go down like a MAN!
That sounds like something Sugisaki Ken would say. None of the males would be caught dead saying that.

Ichika: Um....Do I really have to choose one? Can't we all be friends? *Suppressed by Yandere aura from harem.*

Kyuukai: Sorry, Laura's the only one for me. *Imagines her in Nekomimi pajamas*

Inami: Tsu-chan and me are dating. *Hiding the fact that he's scared of being smacked*

Octans: Too busy with work. *Hiding nothing*

Irish: Not interested. *Doesn't explain that he's basically Tatenashi's Bi---*

Maximillian: Dating students is forbidden. *Hides picture of Karon behind his back*

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-11-07 at 15:08.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 15:54   Link #6589
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
That sounds like something Sugisaki Ken would say. None of the males would be caught dead saying that.

Ichika: Um....Do I really have to choose one? Can't we all be friends? *Suppressed by Yandere aura from harem.*

Kyuukai: Sorry, Laura's the only one for me. *Imagines her in Nekomimi pajamas*

Inami: Tsu-chan and me are dating. *Hiding the fact that he's scared of being smacked*

Octans: Too busy with work. *Hiding nothing*

Irish: Not interested. *Doesn't explain that he's basically Tatenashi's Bi---*

Maximillian: Dating students is forbidden. *Hides picture of Karon behind his back*
So you did know the reference? xD. Yep, I am a student on HRM100. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 16:19   Link #6590
Eratas123

I just though of something: How about an AU where the IS doesn't exist and no dark backstories? Basically, everyone as regular students. Please tell me what you guys think.

Ichika Orimura: Regular 1st year student. Popular with girls but extremely dense. Rumored to have feelings for his older sister.

Madoka Orimura: Ichika's more popular and studious twin sister. Frequently accused of being a Bro-con, which she doesn't deny.

Houki Shinonono: Kendo club leader and younger sister of eccentric Inventor. Has a crush on Ichika and is his Childhood friend.

Cecilia Alcott: Foreign exchange student from Britain. Rival of Ichika ever since he beat her in cooking class.

Lingyin Huang: Transferee from China. Friends with Ichika since middle school and has hidden feelings for him.

Charles/Charlotte Dunoa: Heir to the Dunoa company. Received a scholarship to the academy after proving her exceptional grades. Cross-dresses as a boy for some reason. Might have feelings for Ichika.

Laura Bodewig: German transfer student who's a gun nut and a soldier fanatic. Admires Chifuyu due to her strong aura.

Dan Gotanada: Ichika's friend and Casanova wannabe. Has a crush on his senpai, Ushio Nohotoke.

Ran Gotanada: Dan's Younger sister who's still in middle school. Has a massive crush on Ichika.

Kyuukai Tokiwa: Popular senpai who's good at sports. Gun nut and foster son of Shinonono Tabane, very popular with girls in particular.

Karon Gou: Energetic young girl who loves to mess with her teacher (Maximillian) and her classmate (Yuriko). Secretly an Idol singer going under a stage name.

Maximillian Marvelous: Teacher fresh out of teaching school. Struggling with the fact that he's teaching at a class composed almost exclusively of girls that he can never get involved with.

Kanzashi Sarashiki: Tatenashi's more shy and level headed younger sister. Tries to be independent from her older sister and has a crush on Ichika for trying to help her. Frequently stops her sister from going too far and helps Yuriko when dealing with her.

Tatenashi Sarashiki: Popular and eccentric student council president, good at just about anything. Forms an odd friendship with Yuriko due to being childhood friends.

Yuriko Suzushina/Irish: Quiet student who gets good grades, doesn't really talk much due to reasons unknown. Forms an odd friendship with Tatenashi due to being childhood friends. Frequently mistaken as a girl but is possibly gynophobic.

Inami Arisawa: Transferee from another school. Good in kendo and childhood friends with Tsurugi Katami. Otaku of Gundam and other mecha.

Tsurugi Katami: Member of Kendo club and childhood friends with Inami Arisawa. Has obvious feelings for him.

Octans: Anti-social young man who doesn't really seem to do much of anything. Friends with Amami but how close is uncertain.

Amami: More energetic counterpart to Octans. Frequently talks about tech and seems interested in being an engineer.

The setting would be in an all-girls school that's recently become co-ed. The only males so far are the one's mentioned due to low application rate and various other reasons.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-11-07 at 18:28.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 17:37   Link #6591
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I'm all up for that

And I'm off to work, see ya guys later!
Old 2011-11-07, 17:42   Link #6592
DarkJak2050

Fanfic updated...

Soaring of the Doukugan Ryu Orimura Ichika Ch. 2
Quote:
I'm out of ideas!! =.=
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Here, have some crack. I heard it helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
For what?
Quote:
Still not enough, I'm really out.....

Ah, I think I can't write anymore =.=

@Saintes my fic =.=

I'm gonna start writing Chapter 3 of Everything is Radiant this saturday, I hope someone can beta it D:
You're not the only one here. I'm jammed up again...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 20:07   Link #6593
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

HAH, I also jammed with the scene where Ichika basically goes berserk and have 2 switchblades stick out his right shoulder.

(No really, he might not that good in hand to hannd, but his resilence is unquestionable)
Old 2011-11-07, 20:12   Link #6594
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
HAH, I also jammed with the scene where Ichika basically goes berserk and have 2 switchblades stick out his right shoulder.

(No really, he might not that good in hand to hannd, but his resilence is unquestionable)
All of us are blocked right now. It must be contagious.

I'm writng Laura's segment of daydreams right now. Maybe the school life AU as well if everybody allows it.
Old 2011-11-07, 20:13   Link #6595
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
All of us are blocked right now. It must be contagious.

I'm writng Laura's segment of daydreams right now. Maybe the school life AU as well if everybody allows it.
While normally I should encourage you, I'm not really supportive of it. As Yachi said, too many fics at once will kill your creativity and in the end you're confused which one to write (like Meister).
Old 2011-11-07, 20:20   Link #6596
Eratas123

Quote:
While normally I should encourage you, I'm not really supportive of it. As Yachi said, too many fics at once will kill your creativity and in the end you're confused which one to write (like Meister).
Don't worry, I'm not gonna do it for a while. Daydreams will be my focus for now, currently writing Laura's segment.

Besides, I'm hoping for some help from the other authors in the other segments like Stratos and Rain.
Old 2011-11-07, 20:23   Link #6597
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Then again the choice is yours, I'll read it and see if it's not problematic, or actually good for you.

Chapter 12 would be the first one without Blitz's involvement (besides the first 3 chapters copied from LN), so it'll have a lot of pacing and grammar problems I'll need everyone's help then.

Back to school, see ya.
Old 2011-11-07, 20:24   Link #6598
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Quote:
Don't worry, I'm not gonna do it for a while. Daydreams will be my focus for now, currently writing Laura's segment.

Besides, I'm hoping for some help from the other authors in the other segments like Stratos and Rain.
You were saying? Just finished up the last of my archive binge on some manga.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 20:25   Link #6599
Eratas123

Quote:
Then again the choice is yours, I'll read it and see if it's not problematic, or actually good for you.

Chapter 12 would be the first one without Blitz's involvement (besides the first 3 chapters copied from LN), so it'll have a lot of pacing and grammar problems I'll need everyone's help then.

Back to school, see ya.
Why don't I beta it? I'm pretty good at correcting grammar problems.

@ Rain - A school life AU. Can I ask for your help?
Old 2011-11-07, 20:27   Link #6600
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Shoot. Tell me what you've got already, I'll try my best.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest