AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 19:33   Link #4081
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Not liking the joints on the arms and back knees, but looks more promising than the revoltech one.
Old 2011-11-28, 09:53   Link #4082
leecherboy

This is the part of the page I was talking about, you can barely make out the Illustrated Stories announcement, but if there's some kind of pic of Liliana in cosplay or some news about Tomoe, we'll have to wait for a full scan...

Spoiler for Hobby Japan news:
Old 2011-11-28, 13:27   Link #4083
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

So, out of...what I pretend to call "curiosity" I decided to give the first episode of this series a go. Needless to say, as a guy...the fan service will bring me back for...the remainder of the series.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 18:10   Link #4084
gustyvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
So, out of...what I pretend to call "curiosity" I decided to give the first episode of this series a go. Needless to say, as a guy...the fan service will bring me back for...the remainder of the series.
The fan service is nice and a good invitation, but it might get old soon. I hope you realise that there's more to come back to the series once you get more into it
gustyvedova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 05:57   Link #4085
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
It's actually not that bad of a series even without the fanservice. I'm only attached to about 3 characters and they don't often have screentime yet I still finished the whole thing and want more. And compared to Manyuu Hikenchou this feels like Oscar material.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 20:43   Link #4086
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Manyuu Hikenchou has a good story. Problem is it's boobs stealing and giving back the boobs. For Queens Blade there is a good drama and nice backstories for each ladies which you'll grow on to like.

speaking of Manyuu Hikenchou when will they be added to Queens Gate? I hope.
Old 2011-12-01, 23:28   Link #4087
Pheonix03

imo, Manyuu Hikenchou had a good story premise, it was just executed poorly.

And, yeah, the great characters are what makes me a fan of QB; the fanservice is just a bonus for me. The only problem is that not each character gets an equal amount of the spotlight; so one's favorite character may not get as much character development as one may want.

I'm still surprised Irma got the amount of development she did in the second season. It got my hopes up that she might get an OVA with Echidna, heh. Oh well.
Pheonix03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 08:59   Link #4088
jdennis007

So they uploaded the first chapter of Rebellion zero at http://comicdangan.com/
Btw the Samurai Girls fans should check out the chapter that uploaded there.
Now we just need to figure out how to save them.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 10:55   Link #4089
leecherboy

^ Online Manga Downloader gets the images nicely and cleanly.

It's kinda weird how everybody keeps pretending she's called "Alphonse" the whole time... The Samurai Girls' chapter is too short, though, and it seems they'll feature another comic of QG Kotone-chan here as well.

And I forgot, but if any of you were wondering about the QB Premium Visual Book that came bundled with the recent OVA, it's just a 32 page booklet with varied pics from the original artists, including 3 pages about the OVA.
Old 2011-12-02, 16:37   Link #4090
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Manyuu Hikenchou has a good story. Problem is it's boobs stealing and giving back the boobs. For Queens Blade there is a good drama and nice backstories for each ladies which you'll grow on to like.

speaking of Manyuu Hikenchou when will they be added to Queens Gate? I hope.
Pfft forget Manyuu Kikenchou, wheres my Ikkitousen Kan-swan and Mou-chwan battle books??!!!
Old 2011-12-02, 16:58   Link #4091
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
I agree Hyakka Ryouran needs more love, aesthetically it was magnificent, way better than QB... despite this being probably the worst place to make this statement, but Niθ's character designs and the anime's visuals easily beat my favourite ghost maid, exuberant miko, daemon housewife, and elven gymnastics

As for the recent over-the-top ecchi shows... what can I say, I never expected that I would find fan-service painful

Finally, for the new Ikkitousen... curse those theatrical releases, because unless you live in Japan you have to wait, practically forever, to watch what everyone is talking about
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 21:04   Link #4092
jdennis007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
I agree Hyakka Ryouran needs more love, aesthetically it was magnificent, way better than QB... despite this being probably the worst place to make this statement, but Niθ's character designs and the anime's visuals easily beat my favourite ghost maid, exuberant miko, daemon housewife, and elven gymnastics
Don't worry about it half the people in this thread are fans of both which is why I posted about it here.

I like the way the anime hid her gender, it looks more convincing.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 10:12   Link #4093
leecherboy

Preview of the next Rebellion OVA, and a couple of pics from the QBR Premium book.

Spoiler for Preview:

The special OVA this time seems to be a lesson on Holy Poses by Shigi, yay fanservice.
Old 2011-12-07, 13:51   Link #4094
gustyvedova

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice =D
gustyvedova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 13:52   Link #4095
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecherboy View Post
Preview of the next Rebellion OVA, and a couple of pics from the QBR Premium book.

Spoiler for Preview:

The special OVA this time seems to be a lesson on Holy Poses by Shigi, yay fanservice.
What magazine is that preview from? I might go pick it up.

If the Shigi special is as long (and satisfying) as the Alleyne special was, I'll be in heaven
Old 2011-12-07, 14:33   Link #4096
SeekersLegacy

LunaLuna

Well lets face it. If LunaLuna isn't included in the anime it will be a huge disappointment since she is one of the main hooks and appeals of QBR. I don't see why they wouldn't include her but if they don't I just might not watch out of protest. Like I said, pretty much everyone should be looking forward to her.
SeekersLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 02:44   Link #4097
leecherboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
What magazine is that preview from? I might go pick it up.

If the Shigi special is as long (and satisfying) as the Alleyne special was, I'll be in heaven
It's from the Hobby Japan magazine, a monthly one with around 200 pages filled with mechas, toys and what have you, that usually dedicates a couple of pages to QB.
Old 2011-12-09, 02:36   Link #4098
leecherboy

Not even being announced properly in the usual channels (for some reason they like being stealthy lately), and releasing in just a month, the next Queen's Gate character is Kanu, from Shin Koihime Muso.

Spoiler for QG Kanu:
Old 2011-12-09, 02:38   Link #4099
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Damn it! they picked the Kan'u from the wrong show
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 15:58   Link #4100
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Damn it! they picked the Kan'u from the wrong show
LOL too true but damn it's still great none the less!!

Always like Aisha the most from Koihime but I'm still waiting on my real Kan-swan and Mou-chwan!

Tags
action, blade, comedy, ecchi, queen, second season, yuri